• Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
hlemur
Community Member

The new picture Zoom feature is not working out

Hi,

Is anybody else having trouble when trying to zoom in on large pictures hosted by eBay?

I have had the zoom pop-up window lock up several times.  Also, it covers the auction's Time Left count-down, so you can't tell when the auction is about to close, while looking at the picture.

If this is a problem for you also, please contact eBay and voice your opinion so that they will fix this problem.

Thank you,

hlemur

Please use plain text.
thesilverdiner
Community Member

Re: The new picture Zoom feature is not working out

in reply to hlemur

Yes it is very annoying and takes longer to load.  I can't see detail because a  big picture takes over.

Now my listings have auctiva where buyers can enlarge to their hearts content with no problem. If auctiva can get it right, why can't ebay?

Please use plain text.
twangerstudios
Community Member

in reply to hlemur

yes zoom and enlarge is totally annoying, same things happen to me too. can only hope they're still working on it...LOL.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hlemur

Once I open the new zoom pictures, I cannot close them. Happens on all products sold on eBay where the zoom is used. It's a royal pain!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hlemur

NEW PICTURE ZOOM FEATURE SUCKS        

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hlemur

I agree. It's pitiful! I have no idea why it changed because it worked well before when you just had to mouse over the pic for a closer view. The new feature certainly "eats a bag".:_| Can anyone recommend a better picture hosting service that is cheap or free?

~When I'm not busy granting wishes, I enjoy stranding Major Healey on an iceberg with no pants~
Please use plain text.