Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No filters for sellers items

Hi, I have been having this issue where I cannot filter items, like choose category or even sort by price or ending soonest, under sellers. It works fine if I search for a item and then filter. But when I look at items from a specific seller, the sor...

transfer pictures to ebay from my cell phone

I have been trying to transfer my pictures to ebay for over a week now and still do not know how. I have an moto g 5g 2030 cell phonecan you help me do a transfer so I can show my pictures on ebay.

Can no longer copy tracking number in Android app

This is really essential to me, as I need to keep up with tracking information on usps.com for items on their way to my customers. Additionally, some customers request that I transmit the tracking number in ebay messages. I used to be able to copy-an...

Disable "Recently Viewed" notification

Is there a way to disable the obnoxious and saturated "Recently Viewed" item push notifications? Outbid and Offer Accepted notifications fail all the time, but Recently Viewed never fails (of course) and drives me nuts. I don't want notifications fro...

Ebay links do not open via ebay app anymore - android

For the last two weeks or so, every time I click on an ebay.com link on my S23 Ultra, the link does not open my Ebay app. Instead it opens a web browser! Now if I click on the account button in the top right while in the browser it then takes me to t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay iOS listing tool not working error 111!!

When I click Revise or Seller Similar Item it does this first. Then it does this after minute or so everytime! Haven’t been able to revise what listings I have up currently on top of not letting me list similar items nor list new items this is ridicu...

IMG_8303.png IMG_8302.png

Able to access Custom Lists on the mobile app???

I've looked and looked and I cannot figure out how to see the custom lists I've made in the eBay app?? When I go into my wishlist (I'm on android mobile, using a Samsung S23 Ultra), I can click the little pencil in the upper right, and that gives me ...

PLEASE FIX/BRING BACK OLD EBAY APP BARCODE SCANNER!!!

I apologize for the caps, but: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRING BACK THE OLD EBAY APP BARCODE SCANNER! WHEN AFTER SCANNING A BARCODE AND SEEING ANY RESULTS IN THE EBAY APP, PRESSING BACK BUTTON ON PHONE WOULD BRING YOU RIGHT BACK TO THE BARCODE SCAN...

What's new with Android 5.27.0

We have released the new version 5.27.0. You should see it showing up for upgrade over the next 24 hours. Here are some issues reported via the forums that should be working better this release. Checkout would sometimes get stuck at loading Some quan...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors