eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Reply
Community Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Store Referral Credit?

So I've asked eBay Customer Service this question twice without them correctly responding to what I'm asking:

We recently sold a Charity item through our eBay store with 100% donation going to our nonprofit that received a Store Referral Credit (an additional credit that is 75% of the Final Value fee). Since our Insertion fee and Final Value Fees will eventually be donated back to us I was wondering how this credit affected the transaction. Will we just get the remaining 25% of the Final Value fee refunded or is the credit a bonus on top of the Insertion & Final Value fee donation?

Please enlighten me how Store Referral Credit is affected by the eBay Giving Works fee donation process. Is the Final Value fee donation affected or is it a bonus on top of that?

I was hoping maybe someone else here my be able to help me. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 170
Registered: ‎02-01-2003

Store Referral Credit?

in reply to historicalsocietylb
Apparently, the help pages need to be updated again.. I couldn't find any information about this.
Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Store Referral Credit?

in reply to historicalsocietylb
Thanks for trying. I'm new and just getting the hang of it all and this was one question I just can't seem to get the answer to. And I don't just want to 'wait and see' until MAY when the fee donation comes back because I'm trying to create a budget and plan for my new store. Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 170
Registered: ‎02-01-2003

Store Referral Credit?

in reply to historicalsocietylb
Try Community Care, they should be able to help you.
Please use plain text.