eBay Friends From All Over
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hermes damaged goods.

I recently sold a mirror on Ebay and sent the item via Hermes and the Packlink service. I took meticulous care with the packing using bubble wrap and two layers of thick cardboard outer layer packing. I printed off red Fragile, Glass and Handle with ...

BEWARE: Sellers of Native Instruments Maschine (USED)

If you're in the market for a native instrument piece of equipment called "MASCHINE" please make sure that the seller if used has diactivated the equpiment through Native Instrument customer service. Seller are trying to sell this item w/o doing this...

blank positive feedback

I have never seen this before, was looking at my feedback and there are 2 with positive but no mention of item or the buyer?, just the green + sign and listed as "durring the last month" sending a picture, is this a fluke on Ebay's end or can a buyer...

Looking Buisness partner

Hi EveryoneI am looking for business partner from China. For import/export from China encluding ebay . I am based in United Kingdom .I like to establish here in the UK with you.Hope to hear from you soon. You can contact with me by email .Kind regard...

Looking for a Seller partner, making more profit...

Hi, I have some hot items able for dropshipping. However, as I'm a new ebayer so my seller acount still under monthly limit. So I'm looking for a seller partner who willing and able to sell unlimited on ebay. Please feel free to contact me at anytime...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ship.track.ebay.com/ebayisapi

I am trying to print labels for shipment and get this message... ship.track.ebay.com/ebayisapi it ask me what program do i want to open it in?? It would help greatly if I knew what it is??? Can someone tell me what this is all about?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Marked as Helpful Authors