eBay Friends From All Over
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't give feedback to sellers until they give it to you.......

Time and time again, I buy something on Ebay, I pay immediately with PayPal, and the seller does not give me any feedback until after I leave it for him first. This is agains Ebay policy I am almost sure. A bit ago Ebay changed policy so sellers coul...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 424 replies
  • 96 helpful

Resolved! "Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day?"

As the 20th year approaches of 9/11, I think everyone remembers where they were, what they were doing and how they felt. I had the night shift off at the hospital on 9/10 so I was at the Grocery store. I didn't know what happened until I arrived home...

Help

I really need help so anyone and any advice for my situation I would greatly appreciate it, I ordered and payed for a pair of Harley Davidson boots was like 56 dollars and I did this awhile back and it's supposed to be to me the 8th but yesterday I s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Group in NoVA

I’m looking for a regional seller group in the NoVA area. I don’t see one listed in the Seller Group in SE. Anyone from No VA interested in starting one with me?

Sellers not leaving feedback

I have been a loyal eBayer for 20+ years with well over a thousand purchase transactions... probably closer to two thousand. Yet, my feedback rating in under 500. I leave seller feedback on almost every single transaction. Just looking over the last ...

Scam or Legit

I came across a new platform name as Hope claiming it's a sub division of eBay. Here is the websites https://hope-groupltd.com/au/a/News/ The platform ask to deposit money and based on amount deposited, it automatically matched with the product to bu...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Marked as Helpful Authors