eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

975 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

Avoid CGC like the plague

Been a collector for many years and finally took the plunge sending my Hulk #1 to CGC for grading. Spent almost $200 Performing a Huge Mistake. I have seen many comic graded by CGC over the years and mine should have graded at least a 3 but have seen...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 104 replies
  • 9 helpful

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.

ebay unfair to sellers

why does ebay have such distain for its sellers. Up untill 4 weeks ago I was a top rated seller with 100% feedback (1150 transactions) then I made the mistake of selling to low rated buyers (little or now feedback), at which point I recieved 2 neutra...

American Indian Tablet Stone

I purchased two of these stones at an estate sale about 25 years ago. The person had lived in Arizona for many years. Looking for information about the artist or tribal affiliation of the artist. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

DSC05222.JPG DSC05227.JPG DSC05224.JPG DSC05228.JPG