cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eBay Chat
Start a Discussion
I have had problems with a buyer (small but still there) how do I block this person from bidding?
I have had problems with a buyer (small but still there) how do I block this person from bidding?
in eBay Chat | Updated by *the_pinball_wizard*
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
Are other sellers dealing with this? I'm getting SO MANY new ebayers (less than 10 feedback) & they are NOT paying for the auctions they win on. Just ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by rleefarley
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by lorettofox
Seller relist item after it has been won in an auction. No reserve on it,
Seller relist item after it has been won in an auction. No reserve on it,
I dealt with a seller who had an item up for auction. I won that auction fairly after 2 1/2 days of bidding.. Ten minutes after the auction ended I re...
in eBay Chat | Updated by nic-marto
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyers are buying gift cards and requesting to be emailed the card code after they pay you. Once they have spent the balance of the card they request ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by reneed3912
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
I am tired of have to go through all those .01 cent to 2.99 searches. I have no intention of order from China. So how do I block them??
in eBay Chat | Updated by wendy_ann_lynn
WANT IT NOW
WANT IT NOW
How and where do post a item on WANT IT NOW? Thanks.
in eBay Chat | Updated by chiaretta
the ebay buyer don't leave feedback
the ebay buyer don't leave feedback
I was the seller and some guy was the buyer for an item I sold on ebay a month and a bit ago. Sold on the 15th of November 2011. I know a buyer is sup...
in eBay Chat | Updated by versenumber2
EBAY HOLDING FUNDS....Boycott EBAY!!!!
EBAY HOLDING FUNDS....Boycott EBAY!!!!
I have been an ebay user for many years with 100% positive rating also excellent history with Paypal for just as long. I recently sold an item on Ebay...
in eBay Chat | Updated by daviwood-68
Supply and Demand
Supply and Demand
I understand supply and demand, competitive pricing, etc. But people who list at more than twice retail, $1899 for a $399 item or $299 for a $7 item, ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by vmprwmn
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
I am disgusted with the greed of this company.
in eBay Chat | Updated by royalfoils
Oh My...I entered the "ROCKSTAR" zone...
Oh My...I entered the "ROCKSTAR" zone...
Folks...it just happened while posting to a thread about a wrench I didn't even figure it out. I really like the term "Guide" Oh well...maybe the back...
in eBay Chat | Updated by ten_o_nine
Item so cheap and free shipping... how do they make money?
Item so cheap and free shipping... how do they make money?
I am going to buy this Roseanne book; NEW - Roseannearchy: Dispatches from the Nut Farm and I see at least two sellers who has the book for 2.91 buy i...
in eBay Chat | Updated by roberarnd2
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
I live in Canada and not a fan of the Global Shipping Program.I do realize from a seller's point of view, it offers tracking and has many other benefi...
in eBay Chat | Updated by darrell-j.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Does anyone else get tired of having to chase sellers to get return feedback. As a buyer who pays as soon as the auction ends and always gives good fe...
in eBay Chat | Updated by beaches01
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
1. Ebay has raised PayPal fees, seller fees to a point where it is no longer in the sellers best intrest to sell on here. 2. Sellers are not protected...
in eBay Chat | Updated by sparksar
Sick of the Nickel and Dime fees of eBay
Sick of the Nickel and Dime fees of eBay
I'm sure it's been sain a thousand times before, but it doesn't seem that eBay is listening at all. I AM SICK OF THE EXTRA FEES!!!! I AM SICK OF THE E...
in eBay Chat | Updated by victorjunkman55
dormant eBayer shocked by exorbitant fees
dormant eBayer shocked by exorbitant fees
I was shocked to see a 10% fee for the sale of my item. I got dragged through the coals at the UPS store with outrageous shipping fees then on top of ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by strider996
Re: Oh My...I entered the "ROCKSTAR" zone...
Re: Oh My...I entered the "ROCKSTAR" zone...
Here it is!!! LOL Oh, wow. I just typed that in since I was already there, and it's there!Listen:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewsuLjJpEo
in eBay Chat | Updated by loveyourimagination49
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
I will begin by saying I have been buying on ebay for several years and have never had a negative experience. I am also a buyer who pays within 5 minu...
in eBay Chat | Updated by mdspicer1
Dont sell on ebay you will regret it
Dont sell on ebay you will regret it
If your looking to sell online ebay is not the place for you. You will loose close to 30% of your profit they charge 10% off the end price then 3% per...
in eBay Chat | Updated by fab_finds4u
The NEW bid shielding scam.... Seller BEWARE!!!
The NEW bid shielding scam.... Seller BEWARE!!!
Hi We all have heard of the bid shielding scam which eBay have all but stopped however a very close friend of mine has just been scammed by this with ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by mrsnook
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Its absolutely scandalous that buyers have the right to indirectly destroy a businesses reputation by leaving negative feedback because they didn't pa...
in eBay Chat | Updated by bowman-123
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
What's with all the non-paying people lately? In the past 2 weeks I've had 4. Anyone else having this issue?
in eBay Chat | Updated by filipuk2013
eBay has linked my account to a seller who has been suspended
eBay has linked my account to a seller who has been suspended
Ebay has modified my account because they linked it to another ID, I tried to tell them that I have no idea who that person is, but they dont care and...
in eBay Chat | Updated by gatorfan!
Who should give feedback first-buyer or seller?
Who should give feedback first-buyer or seller?
I feel the seller should give feedback first based on their experience from the buyer once item is paid for by buyer. I come across alot of them who w...
in eBay Chat | Updated by 995lee
eBay does not protect sellers!
eBay does not protect sellers!
After selling on eBay since 2013 with 100% honest feedback ......I am quitting eBay! I sold a vintage Cartier necklace in 'perfect' condition just as ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by whitenilevintage
Ticket# 5127732795
Ticket# 5127732795
I'm trying to close this escalated case
in eBay Chat | Updated by machinehead383
EBay - how to stop non payers!
EBay - how to stop non payers!
My account is from 1999 on eBay - and recently selling on eBay is a joke. No one seems to be paying for the items. How do you just finish bidding and ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by dm5272
I see a whole lot of lookers...what has happened to the buyers ???
I see a whole lot of lookers...what has happened to the buyers ???
I am curious if anyone else is having this issue... listing your items...no matter the length of time, people put it on their watch list...and then no...
in eBay Chat | Updated by denisthurbe_0
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!