eBay Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
I am tired of have to go through all those .01 cent to 2.99 searches. I have no intention of order from China. So how do I block them??
by in eBay Chat | Updated by peteriwas
eBay closed my seller account
eBay closed my seller account
I have been selling on eBay since 1999 with over 4500 transactions and 3725 feedbacks with an eBay rating of 98.7 percent. I came into work today and ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by 1storagehunter
What has happened to sales???
What has happened to sales???
I anyone else having really really low sales. It like all of a sudden the sales have stopped. Nobody seems to be buying. Would appreciate any input.
by in eBay Chat | Updated by angie19730_3
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyers are buying gift cards and requesting to be emailed the card code after they pay you. Once they have spent the balance of the card they request ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by wiseguru
Buyers not paying
Buyers not paying
What the heck is going on with these buyers not paying? If they don't want the item, then FREAKING DON'T BID!!!!!! I have been a member for quite a fe...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by nitt_fran
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
I am disgusted with the greed of this company.
by in eBay Chat | Updated by wewets75
Why does Ebay Customer Support Suck so bad?
Why does Ebay Customer Support Suck so bad?
Ebay customer serive is horrendous and they accuse and offend their customers. Why is your Appeals team the same as your complaint and Retention team?...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by tricitygoldbuyers
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
1. Ebay has raised PayPal fees, seller fees to a point where it is no longer in the sellers best intrest to sell on here. 2. Sellers are not protected...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by robb-terr
eBay Member with FAKE LISTINGS, scamming people
eBay Member with FAKE LISTINGS, scamming people
I fell for one of these scams recently, and it looks like the same person is up to it again. I believe they are hacking reputable members accounts and...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by grendal555
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
I live in Canada and not a fan of the Global Shipping Program.I do realize from a seller's point of view, it offers tracking and has many other benefi...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by regalsarefast
BBE
BBE
it is hard to control the BBE. :_| http://stores.ebay.com/yesgarden?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
by in eBay Chat | Updated by binxiangshi2011
A Twist on the "Don't buy from China" discussion.
A Twist on the "Don't buy from China" discussion.
So there have been countless threads about not buying from China. Fake items, wrong items, broken items... and the catch is that to get a refund, you ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by victorjunkman55
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by 2turtletoes
Who should give feedback first-buyer or seller?
Who should give feedback first-buyer or seller?
I feel the seller should give feedback first based on their experience from the buyer once item is paid for by buyer. I come across alot of them who w...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by tdebuys
How do I report poor customer service?
How do I report poor customer service?
Yesterday I called EBay about a problem I was having. My service rep: 1) Seemed to have problems communicating2) Laughed (as did people in the backgro...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by *help_no_brakes*
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Does anyone else get tired of having to chase sellers to get return feedback. As a buyer who pays as soon as the auction ends and always gives good fe...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by neil_2010
Rotten Buyer - EBay sides with them
Rotten Buyer - EBay sides with them
I sold an item for roughly $60. Buyer paid for item and shipping via PayPal. Nine hours later he sent me a cancellation notice. I asked him for an exp...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by hockeymom*79
Just Shocking!!
Just Shocking!!
http://www1.salary.com/EBAY-INC-Executive-Salaries.html
by in eBay Chat | Updated by godzilla_goose
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
Are other sellers dealing with this? I'm getting SO MANY new ebayers (less than 10 feedback) & they are NOT paying for the auctions they win on. Just ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by rixstuff
MAJOR COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
MAJOR COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
I am an extablished company in the state of Michigan and have been selling for over 5 years. I also been collecting for 35 years. I decided the other ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by jlh1973mu
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
What's with all the non-paying people lately? In the past 2 weeks I've had 4. Anyone else having this issue?
by in eBay Chat | Updated by jlh1973mu
eBay has linked my account to a seller who has been suspended
eBay has linked my account to a seller who has been suspended
Ebay has modified my account because they linked it to another ID, I tried to tell them that I have no idea who that person is, but they dont care and...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by sewinspiredllc
Negative Feedback for Non-payers
Negative Feedback for Non-payers
I would like to know what "genius" in the Ebay organization decided that we as sellers could NOT leave negative feedback for bidders who have NOT paid...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by li-ornesh
It's a sad day in north Florida
It's a sad day in north Florida
My dear Father In Law went to heaven today. It's been a hard day. I'm so glad I got to know him & it was a pleasure taking care of him. He was quite l...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by mg152
I have a case opened against me, but seller never responded to my invoice request
I have a case opened against me, but seller never responded to my invoice request
I've given up buying on-line from 3rd party sellers like ebay and Etsy. I made an ebay purchase and sent the seller an invoice request (because delive...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by anne4755
USPS INTERNATIONAL TRACKING LK NUMBERS
USPS INTERNATIONAL TRACKING LK NUMBERS
Good Morning, Just thought I would share the news from our friendly USPS. When paying for and shipping a package via Ebay for international packages y...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by 40andholding
New eBay Bucks Bulletin* - Tell us what you think!
New eBay Bucks Bulletin* - Tell us what you think!
Hi there, Please let us know what you think of our new eBay Bucks Bulletin! Is it interesting? Helpful? Informative? Did you learn more about the eBay...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by infinitezero8
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me The number of buyers not leaving feedback has gotten out of control, as well as ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by tcallan54
Can a buyer open multiple cases?
Can a buyer open multiple cases?
Hi, I had a buyer open a case for no reason, and no reply. Eventually I got the money because ebay agreed with me. Can the buyer just make ANOTHER cas...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by xujunnju
cambiar moneda
cambiar moneda
Hola quería saber como puedo cambiar la moneda a mi me salía en lempiras pero ahora me sale en dólares como lo puedo volver a poner igual
by in eBay Chat | Updated by hn_elia