cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eBay Chat
Start a Discussion
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyers are buying gift cards and requesting to be emailed the card code after they pay you. Once they have spent the balance of the card they request ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by martyr2671
Too many non paying bidders lately
Too many non paying bidders lately
I have got just one item alone 12 non paying bidders; it's getting insane. I really think Ebay needs to do the following guidelines otherwise they wil...
in eBay Chat | Updated by giftboundgifts
the ebay buyer don't leave feedback
the ebay buyer don't leave feedback
I was the seller and some guy was the buyer for an item I sold on ebay a month and a bit ago. Sold on the 15th of November 2011. I know a buyer is sup...
in eBay Chat | Updated by removaldog
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
I am disgusted with the greed of this company.
in eBay Chat | Updated by jakukelle
Fake or Ghost bidding by Seller drive up price
Fake or Ghost bidding by Seller drive up price
Just recently an item I was bidding on, another bidder came in and within one minute and walked my bid up a dollar at a time 3 times until they outbid...
in eBay Chat | Updated by sarjaku_0
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
I am tired of have to go through all those .01 cent to 2.99 searches. I have no intention of order from China. So how do I block them??
in eBay Chat | Updated by bumcyth
eBay does not protect sellers!
eBay does not protect sellers!
After selling on eBay since 2013 with 100% honest feedback ......I am quitting eBay! I sold a vintage Cartier necklace in 'perfect' condition just as ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by swirl206
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
Are other sellers dealing with this? I'm getting SO MANY new ebayers (less than 10 feedback) & they are NOT paying for the auctions they win on. Just ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by rookie_gems
Has anyone been experiencing buyers who can't request a combined total in their shopping cart?
Has anyone been experiencing buyers who can't request a combined total in their shopping cart?
I have buyers that can't get a combined shipping charge for multiple bids in their shopping cart and it won't allow them to request an invoice. Am I t...
in eBay Chat | Updated by bor2b
USPS INTERNATIONAL TRACKING LK NUMBERS
USPS INTERNATIONAL TRACKING LK NUMBERS
Good Morning, Just thought I would share the news from our friendly USPS. When paying for and shipping a package via Ebay for international packages y...
in eBay Chat | Updated by btucker08z
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Does anyone else get tired of having to chase sellers to get return feedback. As a buyer who pays as soon as the auction ends and always gives good fe...
in eBay Chat | Updated by ronbauman
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
I will begin by saying I have been buying on ebay for several years and have never had a negative experience. I am also a buyer who pays within 5 minu...
in eBay Chat | Updated by hacoo1971
MAJOR COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
MAJOR COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
I am an extablished company in the state of Michigan and have been selling for over 5 years. I also been collecting for 35 years. I decided the other ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by randkessle0
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by newenglandauctions13
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
Hi a ebay seller is refusing to cancel my order after I've asked about 4 times, he's also opened an unpaid case after I asked him to cancel the first ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by jga.gaja.zltlej
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
1. Ebay has raised PayPal fees, seller fees to a point where it is no longer in the sellers best intrest to sell on here. 2. Sellers are not protected...
in eBay Chat | Updated by wotwasithinking
Buyer Fraud!
Buyer Fraud!
I have a buy that bought an PSP and games from me. They buyer is saying that when the received the items the package that the games were there, but no...
in eBay Chat | Updated by anne4755
EBAY CHEATS!!!
EBAY CHEATS!!!
Why does eBay add fees onto an account when there has not even been any sales! Every time I go into my account it is a higher amount I owe and I haven...
in eBay Chat | Updated by fabrikasuvenirov
Harassment and threats
Harassment and threats
HELP - now this member is threatening to come and get me - 1st he asked me to "sell for cash to avoid Ebal fees" when I refused he began attacking me ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by goldengirl1marisa
Ebay gift card scam - interest $$ for them , wait for everyone else
Ebay gift card scam - interest $$ for them , wait for everyone else
So, Are you one of those who received an Ebay gift card for the holiday season ? then come to find out you can't really use it ,,, just yet they say ....
in eBay Chat | Updated by eri_what
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
What's with all the non-paying people lately? In the past 2 weeks I've had 4. Anyone else having this issue?
in eBay Chat | Updated by gradlaw
Buyer returns switched item, CONNED
Buyer returns switched item, CONNED
I recently sold an expensive, gorgeous MA Taffeta Romance Cissy, rare for only 350 were made. She was in excellent condition. The buyer claimed it sme...
in eBay Chat | Updated by parso_theod
Anyone Notice How Slow and Quirky Ebay Pages Are?
Anyone Notice How Slow and Quirky Ebay Pages Are?
It's fine when I'm logged on my desktop, broadband, all preferences and cookies in place. But coming to the ebay site on a wireless netbook - it's cra...
in eBay Chat | Updated by 54kerv
Seller won't refund
Seller won't refund
in eBay Chat | Updated by wolfamy18-9
Ebay gift card scam - interest $$ made for them,, and a wait for everyone else
Ebay gift card scam - interest $$ made for them,, and a wait for everyone else
Ebay gift card scam - $$ interst made for them , wait for everyine else
Ebay gift card scam - $$ interst made for them , wait for everyine else
Stock Photos of original item, whyll selling a imitation
Stock Photos of original item, whyll selling a imitation
Finally being able to overcome horror stories, I am trying out ebay. I want to fill up a display case with some Anime figures and bid on some on here....
in eBay Chat | Updated by anne4755
EBAY HOLDING FUNDS....Boycott EBAY!!!!
EBAY HOLDING FUNDS....Boycott EBAY!!!!
I have been an ebay user for many years with 100% positive rating also excellent history with Paypal for just as long. I recently sold an item on Ebay...
in eBay Chat | Updated by tazmazzi
Seller Fees are ridiculous
Seller Fees are ridiculous
The new seller fees are absurd. I've been selling on ebay for at least the past ten years and I have to say I'm about to close my account due to the o...
in eBay Chat | Updated by victorjunkman55
Lost or stolen mail (packages) to buyer
Lost or stolen mail (packages) to buyer
Hello, anyone know who to contact in regards to lost mail that contained items for the buyer? I recently sold a Ring Video Doorbell and it was either ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by magic1seller
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count