eBay Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
I am disgusted with the greed of this company.
by in eBay Chat | Updated by antrong.n
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by travelwriter68
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me The number of buyers not leaving feedback has gotten out of control, as well as ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by dearth17
Misleading Prices
Misleading Prices
Ebay keeps suggesting items at nice prices, but when I select them, the price leaps! Why? because a seller has listed a cheap thing at the end of the ...
I'm so tired of ebay-paypal bs. I think I'll build my own house.
I'm so tired of ebay-paypal bs. I think I'll build my own house.
Buyers not paying
Buyers not paying
What the heck is going on with these buyers not paying? If they don't want the item, then FREAKING DON'T BID!!!!!! I have been a member for quite a fe...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by djjohn12
I Have Had It!- I'm Getting A Lawyer
I Have Had It!- I'm Getting A Lawyer
yep, you got it, goin to git me a good lawyer
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Its absolutely scandalous that buyers have the right to indirectly destroy a businesses reputation by leaving negative feedback because they didn't pa...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by jenningskeyboards
Please make sure that this negative feedback gets removed as buyer DID receive the product
Please make sure that this negative feedback gets removed as buyer DID receive the product
Please confirm.  ebay item ID: 222525162912
by in eBay Chat
Is a answer ebay employee?
Is a answer ebay employee?
Is a answer ebay employee? I want to solve my problem. but i can not speak english. and so it is very difficult to contact call center. And so i reque...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by kensgiftshop
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Does anyone else get tired of having to chase sellers to get return feedback. As a buyer who pays as soon as the auction ends and always gives good fe...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by duf_cind
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
I live in Canada and not a fan of the Global Shipping Program.I do realize from a seller's point of view, it offers tracking and has many other benefi...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by regalsarefast
ebay fees
ebay fees
Im new to ebay---ebay is charging me fees on items that didn't sell on my account, is ebay trying to screw me over!!!!!!!!! Im fixen to delete my acco...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by sn0w312
Re: Changes to eBay Bucks Rewards Program
Re: Changes to eBay Bucks Rewards Program
eBays greed and ever changing 'hidden' fees increase [you know exactly what I'm referring to; let the seller believe they're listing something for 'fr...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by pressbox24
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
I will begin by saying I have been buying on ebay for several years and have never had a negative experience. I am also a buyer who pays within 5 minu...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by niceguy111
Fake or Ghost bidding by Seller drive up price
Fake or Ghost bidding by Seller drive up price
Just recently an item I was bidding on, another bidder came in and within one minute and walked my bid up a dollar at a time 3 times until they outbid...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by sprocketmaster
Ebay and UN-authorized charges.. Watch out!
Ebay and UN-authorized charges.. Watch out!
I had to call Ebay's "customer service" a couple days ago, because they charged my "seller fees" to my Debit Card I had originally signed up with. I p...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by abandonedwest
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
Are other sellers dealing with this? I'm getting SO MANY new ebayers (less than 10 feedback) & they are NOT paying for the auctions they win on. Just ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by johnandbethharris
How to save unsold listings to relist next Fall. Help appreciated.
How to save unsold listings to relist next Fall. Help appreciated.
I posted this in technical, but thought I'd try here also... Could anyone give me suggestions on how to save a listing that didn't sell? I have some b...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by sweatshirtman
eBay closed my seller account
eBay closed my seller account
I have been selling on eBay since 1999 with over 4500 transactions and 3725 feedbacks with an eBay rating of 98.7 percent. I came into work today and ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by maripennestr8
Who should give feedback first-buyer or seller?
Who should give feedback first-buyer or seller?
I feel the seller should give feedback first based on their experience from the buyer once item is paid for by buyer. I come across alot of them who w...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by triforce9823
Tracking number
Tracking number
I bought some watches but the seller sent a tracking number that is not available.No information about the status of my parcel
Cant send invoice?
Cant send invoice?
I want to send an invoice to my buyer but ever since Saturday when I click on send invoice I get (The following critical errors have occurred: A syste...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by lindsh-9
I CLOSED MY STORE BECAUSE EBAY ALWAYS SIDES WITH THE BUYER
I CLOSED MY STORE BECAUSE EBAY ALWAYS SIDES WITH THE BUYER
I CLOSED MY STORE TODAY AFTER 13 YEARS. I have had several recent issues that ebayers with 0 feedback bought an item and returned it with traded parts...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by silent_nq
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
Hi a ebay seller is refusing to cancel my order after I've asked about 4 times, he's also opened an unpaid case after I asked him to cancel the first ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by fashion_av3nue
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
1. Ebay has raised PayPal fees, seller fees to a point where it is no longer in the sellers best intrest to sell on here. 2. Sellers are not protected...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by luckyenlove
Why does Ebay Customer Support Suck so bad?
Why does Ebay Customer Support Suck so bad?
Ebay customer serive is horrendous and they accuse and offend their customers. Why is your Appeals team the same as your complaint and Retention team?...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by agonystes
MAJOR COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
MAJOR COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
I am an extablished company in the state of Michigan and have been selling for over 5 years. I also been collecting for 35 years. I decided the other ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by amialle
Ebay sells my item to a third party
Ebay sells my item to a third party
I won an object ( a guitar), I payed for the guitar and also the shipping and import taxes. I was checking the tracking, and since a few days it stuck...
seller canceled my order
seller canceled my order
HiI asked a seller for combined shipping throught the "commit to buy" button.He cnaceled both my orders and answered that he dose not ship to my count...