eBay Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
Hi a ebay seller is refusing to cancel my order after I've asked about 4 times, he's also opened an unpaid case after I asked him to cancel the first ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by slobodan_covek
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
I live in Canada and not a fan of the Global Shipping Program.I do realize from a seller's point of view, it offers tracking and has many other benefi...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by slscanada
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
1. Ebay has raised PayPal fees, seller fees to a point where it is no longer in the sellers best intrest to sell on here. 2. Sellers are not protected...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by savethesaveables
An Open Letter To Ebay.
An Open Letter To Ebay.
As an active seller for 5 years (since 2012) I can safely say that this is the absolute WORST experience I have ever had... As a growing business it i...
Are Buyers taking advantage of Ebays buyer Protection?
Are Buyers taking advantage of Ebays buyer Protection?
Are Buyers taking advantage of Ebays buyer Protection? Just in past few weeks we as sellers are seeing a steady increase in buyers stating item not as...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by rhines4601
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyers are buying gift cards and requesting to be emailed the card code after they pay you. Once they have spent the balance of the card they request ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by krooked77
New eBay design is horrible!
New eBay design is horrible!
So I just spent at least 5 minutes trying to find the stupid sign-out button as it is now hidden in the new layout. The new logo looks like a 5 year o...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by fdrouillard
How can I add a square trade warranty to this item I just barely purchased???
How can I add a square trade warranty to this item I just barely purchased???
ITEM #122712324355
by in eBay Chat
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
What's with all the non-paying people lately? In the past 2 weeks I've had 4. Anyone else having this issue?
by in eBay Chat | Updated by arthur789
eBay Member with FAKE LISTINGS, scamming people
eBay Member with FAKE LISTINGS, scamming people
I fell for one of these scams recently, and it looks like the same person is up to it again. I believe they are hacking reputable members accounts and...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by martinbroadhurst
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
Sellers refusing to sell after item was won.
I will begin by saying I have been buying on ebay for several years and have never had a negative experience. I am also a buyer who pays within 5 minu...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by kerrlarocc_0
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
I am disgusted with the greed of this company.
by in eBay Chat | Updated by insanecoder101
eBay Buyers are taking full advantage of sellers
eBay Buyers are taking full advantage of sellers
Hi I've sold about 160 items on eBay over the past year and things have been going good. I made plenty of money but about 4 months ago I've been havin...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by go-fi-sh
Outrageous High Prices
Outrageous High Prices
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the way prices are going on Ebay. I started on Ebay years ago and used it as a means of finding items of inte...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by buyselljack2016
eBay has linked my account to a seller who has been suspended
eBay has linked my account to a seller who has been suspended
Ebay has modified my account because they linked it to another ID, I tried to tell them that I have no idea who that person is, but they dont care and...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by bjer2050
How to save unsold listings to relist next Fall. Help appreciated.
How to save unsold listings to relist next Fall. Help appreciated.
I posted this in technical, but thought I'd try here also... Could anyone give me suggestions on how to save a listing that didn't sell? I have some b...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by dryfly5300
EBay preventing buyer/seller communication
EBay preventing buyer/seller communication
I don't know when eBay started this, but I tried to send a question to a seller about an item, and received the following response from eBay. "Unfortu...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by ele1phant
abusive combined shipping question
abusive combined shipping question
simple situation. i purchased from the same seller in china 10 ties and 4 cufflinks, which are all small items that fit in one envelope. total was 22....
by in eBay Chat | Updated by gogoblondes58
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Does anyone else get tired of having to chase sellers to get return feedback. As a buyer who pays as soon as the auction ends and always gives good fe...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by lynndancingstar
Sellers offering phony products
Sellers offering phony products
There are a number of sellers (or it may be one seller using different identities) offering external battery packs that HAVE NO BATTERIES. The "charge...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by lx-talon
TURBO Lister Going Away, only way to save future listings!!!
TURBO Lister Going Away, only way to save future listings!!!
having to post my listings individually is wasting time for me. I cannot believe they are taking Turbo Lister away. The Fees are already high enough, ...
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by oakdaleguns
I CLOSED MY STORE BECAUSE EBAY ALWAYS SIDES WITH THE BUYER
I CLOSED MY STORE BECAUSE EBAY ALWAYS SIDES WITH THE BUYER
I CLOSED MY STORE TODAY AFTER 13 YEARS. I have had several recent issues that ebayers with 0 feedback bought an item and returned it with traded parts...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by davros4213
the wish list option is no longer there
the wish list option is no longer there
about 24 hours ago the ability to put items on the WISH list disappeared.....I can still put stuff on the WATCH list, but now I cannot transfer them o...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by hector62901
Why does Ebay Customer Support Suck so bad?
Why does Ebay Customer Support Suck so bad?
Ebay customer serive is horrendous and they accuse and offend their customers. Why is your Appeals team the same as your complaint and Retention team?...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by misterbeantrees
someone bought something on my ebay
someone bought something on my ebay
I just woke up with my child being sick, when I checked my phone I had a message from an eBay member saying that I purchased something. I have no idea...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by lilaccherib1
Is there some kind of "scam" going on where buyers are asked to only pay with eBay gift cards??
Is there some kind of "scam" going on where buyers are asked to only pay with eBay gift cards??
by in eBay Chat | Updated by us.brag
"search engine" ~indexing robots ?
"search engine" ~indexing robots ?
who controls the filter of priorities to create the narrative that the mass most views and for who's advantage ..... the "medium" ?
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
Are other sellers dealing with this? I'm getting SO MANY new ebayers (less than 10 feedback) & they are NOT paying for the auctions they win on. Just ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by t7912
Fraudulent Timeshare seller
Fraudulent Timeshare seller
The feedback function for buyrers/sellers, closes too early. When buying a timeshare, it takes 2-3 months before knowing if the seller did their job. ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by teriadhl