eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

eBay Chat

I got bid an am item in ebay it's a Jordan shoes and it says new without box. There two picture that shows the shoes and it's tag. It was kind of sketchy because the photo was taken from a dark place. So when I receive the shoes which cost me 129 dollars, the shoes has no insoles, the the sole is comming off, scratches and there's dirt and pebbles underneat the shoes. So I made a return dispute and contacted the seller she said "What you saw in the pics is what you got the pics are very detailed there is no damage i dont know what your triing to pull but my posting clearly said like new you got shoes that were going for over 200.00 for 120.00" she kept denying and so on. I put the pictures of the shoes on the return dispute. I was wondering if I can ever get my money if the seller kept lying like this. This is my first time being on a situation like this. Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

eBay Chat discussion

eBay Chat discussion

I was selling confederate flag magnets and they were taken down and i was suspended 30 days without warning!  I feel EBAY is RASIST in letting people sell BLACK LIVES MATTER t shirts and other items!   I think we all can agree that ALL LIVES MATTER NOT JUST BLACK!    This is all over social media and I wanted to get your imput since EBAY refuses to Un Suspend me. If I was notified I would have taken the produst down. But I wasnt notified.

I feel It is quite obvious that Ebay is catering to the Black community and no other!  I'm Highly disappointed! I have no problem with etsey or 5 mile selling this probuct. it people that kill people NOT flags!

eBay Chat discussion

Aug 1, 2015 7:20:56 AM PT

Confederate Flag magnets

I've been selling full-time on eBay for the last couple of months, part-time for the least 5+ years and I really want to know why eBay even gives sellers the option to either accept returns or not accept them?  You can write a book in the listing discription about the item any flaws or defects it has and state "No Returns," but if the customer wants to return the item they no they can because eBay screws the seller everytime even when the seller followed the letter of the eBay rules!!  I don't know how you people that sell thousands and thousands of item deal with the **bleep**, I've been screwed several times now when I did everything I could to describe the item accept pay a personal visit to the buyers house and draw him/her a picture with crayons.  

I'm going to have to re-evaluate being a seller, there are WAY too many people that know they can screw the seller and be backed all the way by eBay!!  Wonder if anyone has ever attempted to sue eBay because of their inability to enforce their own rules concerning buyers??  Buyers can't threaten to leave negative feedback if you don't do this or that, check that's happened and been reported with the rep saying "sorry you had to go through that" really!!  Buyers can't knowingly decieve sellers for personal gain, check that's happened even when there was overwhelming evidence the buyer was lying.  And the fact eBay seller they contact sellers if the seller requests so because they have evidence in the case against again, **bleep**-**bleep**-**bleep** again and again.  I could keep going but you get the point....

Ok thought I would feel a little better but I don't, maybe I'll just stay off of eBay unless it's a last resort!

eBay Chat discussion

Buyers beware a Seller of numerous Tiffany & Co. jewelry almost as much as the Store itself being sold as  Authentic Pre Owned and it looks brand new but it is a very very good Replica that is why the seller has sooo many expenisve pieces for sale and at the same price as Tiffany & Co. the store. Some of the pieces are claimed Very Rare but they are all replicas. There is massive Fraud on Tiffany & Co. Jewelry. There are online sites that actually sell copies of Tiffany and Co. jewelry but they state that it isn't Authentic and that they are replicas and not the real thing. But on Ebay there is this one seller that is selling it as Authentic and it isn't.  It is Fraud just be very carefull from the people you purchase Authentic Tiffany & Co. jewelry from.  If the seller has as many items for sale as the Tiffany and Co. the store Don't Buy from Them it is a Fradulent seller. If the person selling has a few items the chance of it being a legitimate seller is much higher. The person who is a fraud has at least 40 pieces or more of Tiffany & co. jewelry for sale. When eyeing an item check out all of the items the seller is selling and you will know who is the Fraud.

eBay Chat discussion

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 94 148
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 260 128
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 193 96