eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

eBay Chat

I have marked a few items which I was only viewing and now they are marked sold.  I have no idea how they got to my pay pal for payment.  I am very upset by this and please have this money returned to my account.   One item, a halloween outfit showed a costume which would fit 8-10.   I am a size Xl.    

another item was marked as bid not accepted.  I went ahead and purchaxsed something else.  I Have no idea what size was reported as having been sent.  Please clear these matters up.,  I will be returning them when delivered.  I don't want this to have a negative effect on further purchases.  If so, I will not be a purchaser from now on, though I have been a good customer in the past.  Nancy Roth

eBay Chat discussion

May 23, 2016 8:55:56 AM PT

unordered items

Was trying to get a negative removed from a buyer who has left 22 negatives for damaged shipping items just this past year!  He first demanded I replace the steering wheel of a plastic toy car or the whole item if I had one lying around oh and give him a call, he even messaged me his phone number and email?  Ok so after the 3rd ring I decided to pick it up (my number is shown on checkout to buyers and cant be removed) and have a chat with this tard who cant speak English let alone write it and then he actually extort me for the original shipping or a steering wheel or a whole replacement plastic car!  I simply asked him to return it for a full refund or i would try and find another one but it may take some time being a obscure toy from the 60's, he said it was not worth his time to return it., he hung up on me.  I quickly reiterated that in a message trying to get him talking, then he left the negative.  So I called ebay and after 4 hours and about 5 so called team leaders with lots of consoling were unable to remove the feedback.  According to one team leader even tho he violated ebays user agreement multiple times with this transaction feedback has no guidelines relating to violations of our user agreements?  This is a joke ebay could care less about sellers that much is clear and they provide buyers with our phone numbers upon checkout and any conversations has between us are inadmissible?  Again they have time dates for messages and when feedback was left and those are not considered you literately have to have the person say that you better do so and so or I will leave you negative feedback.  If a buyer sends a message with a list of demands then I respond no to them, then leaves negative feedback just the timeline alone shows a clear intent to extort someone.

eBay Chat discussion

Hi Folks,

Checked out for an item this morning and realized that wrong address as being selected. Immediately open a cancel request with seller and asked him cancel the transaction so that I can correct thing and order again but he simply ignore all of my messages and generate the tracking after 15 minutes?

Just wonder what's wrong with him? I feel like this seller will be blacklisted from now on.

Thanks.

eBay Chat discussion

May 23, 2016 11:59:31 AM PT

Why seller ignore my cancel request

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 691 297
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 318 160