eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

eBay Chat

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF EBAY FOR YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN A SELLER FOR A YEAR AND A HALF.  I STARTED SELLING WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LYMPHOMA AND WAS UNABLE TO RETURN TO WORK.  I JUST CELEBRATED 2 YEARS IN REMISSION, AND YESTERDAY WAS TOLD I COULD NO LONGER SELL ON EBAY.  THE REASON IS THAT I GOT BEHIND ON SHIPMENTS AND HAD TO REFUND SOME SALES BECAUSE I WAS EMERGENTLY ADMITTED TO PARKLAND HOSPITAL IN DALLAS WITH THE FLU ON NEW YEARS EVE, AFTER SEVERAL DAYS IN HOSPITAL WAS RELEASED, AND JUST AT THE TIME I WAS CATCHING UP, DEVELOPED PNEUMONIA AS A COMPLICATION OF THE FLU.  I SHUT STORE DOWN FOR A WEEK, HAD A FRIEND HELP OUT, BUT SOME SHIPMENTS WERE BEHIND UP TO 3-4 DAYS.  BECAUSE OF BEING AWAY IN HOSPITAL, I WAS UNABLE TO LOCATE A COUPLE OF ITEMS AND HAD TO REFUND BUYERS MONEY.  I TOOK LAST ANTIBIOTIC DOSE LAST WEEK AND HAVE BEEN BACK ON MY FEET FOR OVER A WEEK, HAVE CAUGHT UP AND THINGS WERE BACK ON TRACK UNTIL YESTERDAY.  TWO WEEKS AGO I WAS TOLD MY ACCOUNT WAS BELOW STANDARD, LAST WEEK I WAS TOLD I HAD 60 DAYS TO BRING IT UP TO STANDARDS, BUT ACCOUNT WAS JUST CLOSED  YESTERDAY.  I AM A RETIRED DOCTOR WHO LOST EVERYTHING PAYING FOR HEALTH CARE BEFORE OBAMA CARE CAME INTO EFFECT.  I USE WHAT I MAKE OFF EBAY FOR MEDICATION COPAYS AND TO BUY FRESH VEGETABLES AND FRUIT TO SUPPLIMENT THE CANNED GOODS AND FROZEN FOOD I GET FROM FOOD BANK.  6 WEEKS OF JUST MODERATE FAILURE TO STAY ON TRACK, EVEN THOUGH I MADE ALL CUSTOMERS HAPPY WITH FREE GOODS AND REFUNDS, GOT ME KICKED OUT OF SELLING FOR LIFE.  I HAVE APPEALED WITH MY CIRCUMSTANCES BUT WAS TOLD BY CUSTOMER SERVICES I WAS WASTING MY TIME.  EBAY HAS SOLD IT'S SOUL TO THE DEVIL  COMPANIES MAKE MONEY, BUT COMPANIES ARE ARE HUMAN BEINGS WORKING TOGETHER FOR A PURPOSE.  THESE HUMANS HAVE NO HEARTS.

eBay Chat discussion

Mar 3, 2015 4:44:26 AM PT

EBAY HAS LOST IT'S HUMANITY

I just sold a item for 1425 on ebay shame on me i was unaware of the Ebay 10% Vaule Fee and then Paypal 3% fee. So to break it down I have to fork out $189 in fees no way I'm cancling the sell.

eBay Chat discussion

Mar 1, 2015 10:38:30 PM PT

Fees

Your automated menu options stink. I placed 2 orders for individual minion posters on 2/4/15, I received payment confirmation. I have 2 emails for tracking items, I get error I am not buyer or seller. 1 email has order detail #HOP4SYNMG, tracking #LK3956123CN, item # 331467647284. 2nd email has only tracking #LK39655125CN, item#121559871475. I need help in locating orders were being shipped from China. There is no other way to contact you. jbwinker225@yahoo.com

eBay Chat discussion

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 54 58
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 3 11
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 13 37
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 3 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 52 130