eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Thanksgiving

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

eBay Chat

I have trusted Ebay to buy anything but I bought a item 3 months ago and i did want to send it back but seller did not give address and other details then we have had deal about the item if i would not send it back so they were going to solve my problem. I have rang 3 weeks ago from Ebay customer service and she said that cheking all document i had waited for 1 and half hours on the phone but could not wait longer the she did not ring me back. I have been trying to customer service but there is no response. I will try everything to get my rights. I do not trust Ebay policy (%100 qurantie money back) anymore.

eBay Chat discussion

Nov 25, 2014 1:09:48 AM PT

Ebay

The promotion, as seen at http://pages.ebay.com/ebayforthewin/offertermsemail.html , states that I should get an eBay coupon for the difference between my sell price and the trending price. When and where should I receive this coupon?

I tried calling customer service and they hung up on me when I asked. Of course, when I tried to post this, eBay said my html was wrong and made me wait an hour for "flooding" posts. 

eBay Chat discussion

In year past you went to ebay to buy the stuff you could not find anywere else.   Slowly all the stuff you would come here to find is now gone.   WHY???

Ebay is killing itself buy change the listing fee, and buyer feed back ruler.  A buyer can be happy with everything and thay are given a 5 star feed back system that ask about Shipping price and time, and no matter what your listing says the customer can give you 1 star.  Even if the customer gives you a positive feedback and agrees to buy the listing and it says 3-5 day shipping time and you have ebay to set shipping by the zip code. You can be kick off and there is no way to get back on ebay!!!! well the right way.  Ebay is driving customer and seller to Amazon bc the seletion is better.  I sale hard to find motorcycle and PWC parts well use to sale on ebay but now sale Amazon and others.  I used ebay for 15yr and never thought I would be kick off for BAD POLICY.  Ebay you are screwing up and it will hurt you and help Amazon and other.  Next time you come to ebay looking for that thing you can't get anywhere else and can't find it look at Amazon.   I hope you come to your senses soon!!!!!

eBay Chat discussion

Nov 25, 2014 1:36:51 PM PT

how is ebay killing itself

eBay Chat discussion

Nov 25, 2014 4:31:12 PM PT

how cani talk to an officer at ebay

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 197 172
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0