cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eBay Chat
Start a Discussion
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
What's with all the non-paying people lately? In the past 2 weeks I've had 4. Anyone else having this issue?
in eBay Chat | Updated by lipstikliz23
ebay is just not helping me
ebay is just not helping me
i bought a bracelet from ebay i never got it and it went back and now am try to get my refund from last two weeks and no ebay person or seller is help...
in eBay Chat | Updated by skam2360
Impossible to easily contact ebay for info - the site runs you around
Impossible to easily contact ebay for info - the site runs you around
I was not able to figure out which credic card they charged for a purchase or how to change it. I did not even know I was being charged when I bought ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by ell218
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by oilfield79
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
I am disgusted with the greed of this company.
in eBay Chat | Updated by siscomms
Buyer from China problems with the Global Shipping Program
Buyer from China problems with the Global Shipping Program
As I am currently residing in China, but was kind of feeling alone, I ordered an Xbox from Ebay. The seller is from the USA. I ordered it on the 24th ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by jespejonke-4
Anyone else purchase a Western Digital hard drive from China ?
Anyone else purchase a Western Digital hard drive from China ?
I recently had two experiences in the past month with two different sellers from China where I purchased a Western Digital external hard drive for dir...
in eBay Chat | Updated by stuffhapns610
Is there some kind of "scam" going on where buyers are asked to only pay with eBay gift cards??
Is there some kind of "scam" going on where buyers are asked to only pay with eBay gift cards??
in eBay Chat | Updated by maritepere0
Notice to Sellers - ebay doesn't apparently want new ebay buyers to make large purchases
Notice to Sellers - ebay doesn't apparently want new ebay buyers to make large purchases
Last Friday, I attempted to become a new ebay buyer by purchasing an antique ring. Because I'm a first time buyer, the seller only accepts MC/Visa (no...
in eBay Chat | Updated by gencor-0
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Its absolutely scandalous that buyers have the right to indirectly destroy a businesses reputation by leaving negative feedback because they didn't pa...
in eBay Chat | Updated by teejay1964-2008
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
1. Ebay has raised PayPal fees, seller fees to a point where it is no longer in the sellers best intrest to sell on here. 2. Sellers are not protected...
in eBay Chat | Updated by eric.malik312
EBAY HOLDING FUNDS....Boycott EBAY!!!!
EBAY HOLDING FUNDS....Boycott EBAY!!!!
I have been an ebay user for many years with 100% positive rating also excellent history with Paypal for just as long. I recently sold an item on Ebay...
in eBay Chat | Updated by sweetheart5boutique
the wish list option is no longer there
the wish list option is no longer there
about 24 hours ago the ability to put items on the WISH list disappeared.....I can still put stuff on the WATCH list, but now I cannot transfer them o...
in eBay Chat | Updated by gillette_kelly
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyers are buying gift cards and requesting to be emailed the card code after they pay you. Once they have spent the balance of the card they request ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by jfreak5
Stop selling high capacity magazines on ebay
Stop selling high capacity magazines on ebay
Ever since the tragedy in newtown ebay has been flooded with people selling high capacity magazines ,these are suppose to be prohibited but ebay doesn...
in eBay Chat | Updated by 2975979
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Does anyone else get tired of having to chase sellers to get return feedback. As a buyer who pays as soon as the auction ends and always gives good fe...
in eBay Chat | Updated by maryhinge15
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
A seller is refusing to cancel my order what can I do before my account gets suspended?
Hi a ebay seller is refusing to cancel my order after I've asked about 4 times, he's also opened an unpaid case after I asked him to cancel the first ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by ktclarke
verifisered
verifisered
Hello! How do i verifisered my acount, step by step?
in eBay Chat | Updated by langs-linne
SO I GOT SHAFTED AS A BUYER
SO I GOT SHAFTED AS A BUYER
PURCHASED A FAULTY ITEM - ITEM DESCRIPTION SAYS IT'S 20KM FROM MY HOME - LOCAL POSTAL TRACKING SAYS STARTED PROCESSING IN LOCAL AREA - SELLER OFFERS R...
in eBay Chat | Updated by *help_no_brakes*
Global Shipping Program to Israel and maybe to other countries
Global Shipping Program to Israel and maybe to other countries
I dont know what is happening with other countries but the Global Shipping Program to Israel is a complete mess. As a buyer I must tell all sellers th...
in eBay Chat | Updated by romabra_7
BANNING CHINESE SELLERS
BANNING CHINESE SELLERS
America and it's United Nations Allies are technically in a state of war with N. Korea since N.Korea has dissolved the treaty of 1953 ending the Korea...
in eBay Chat | Updated by rideramy
Global Shipping Program- Slower and more expensive.
Global Shipping Program- Slower and more expensive.
I'm a buyer in Canada and I have to say based on the few times I've been forced to use it...The Global Shipping Program is SLOWER AND MORE EXPENSIVE. ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by gagnon234
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
Global Shipping Program expensive for buyers
I live in Canada and not a fan of the Global Shipping Program.I do realize from a seller's point of view, it offers tracking and has many other benefi...
in eBay Chat | Updated by bertericson
Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPa
Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPa
What do sellers think you this? Anyone out there have a glue about this issue with your account being in the low performance because of the recression...
in eBay Chat | Updated by clarryf458
Fake or Ghost bidding by Seller drive up price
Fake or Ghost bidding by Seller drive up price
Just recently an item I was bidding on, another bidder came in and within one minute and walked my bid up a dollar at a time 3 times until they outbid...
in eBay Chat | Updated by petre.oancea.ro
No CC info with my purchase
No CC info with my purchase
I just bought an item, and was astonished that Ebay did not list my credit card or CC number. It just stated "paid by credit card."How do they know th...
in eBay Chat | Updated by as98119andy
Can I block a seller?
Can I block a seller?
Can I block a seller?
in eBay Chat | Updated by kulalijs
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me The number of buyers not leaving feedback has gotten out of control, as well as ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by trilobite2008
Outsourcing Call Centers
Outsourcing Call Centers
Hey! Hey...ebay!! The premise is simple...American customers-American call centers. When I need to contact your 'Customer Service Dept", I don't want ...
in eBay Chat | Updated by sassyhazel
Can't Leave Feedback?
Can't Leave Feedback?
Hello, I noticed a day or so ago that suddenly the big blue feedback button isn't working for me. The "Leave Feedback" hyperlink beside the item listi...
in eBay Chat | Updated by americanflag911
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!