Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Are "Variations" for trading cards worth it?

I've been creating individual listings for all of my individual trading cards and I use the bulk import feature to create those listings. I'm curious to hear what other people's experiences are with the "Variations" feature (both Good and Bad):Does i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changes to Refund a Buyer form?

The changes to the "Refund a buyer" form/page do not make any sense. I can no longer issue a simple refund for shipping costs (I do a lot of combined shipping). Now there is no clear way to see what the purchase amount is and what is shipping within ...

Is anyone in the USA able to ship to the UK?

For anyone who is not aware, eBay international shipping is preventing several categories from being shipped from the USA to the UK. The reason given is something about new 'special product safety markings' that are required by the United Kingdom. I ...

Is eBay going to reduce their selling fees?

I am wondering how eBay will respond to the fact that a competitor has gotten rid of all their selling fees. Seems like at the very least a reduction is in order...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 59 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beer Collectibles

I have a 6 pack of small plastic beer cans that I have been trying to sell. These do not or ever contained alcohol. I posted in large letters EMPTY in title. Even in the ad, I posted that these have never contained any alcohol and never had. But eBay...

Seller feedback

Hello. I have recently started selling again on eBay but I’m finding it tough to get reviews. All good communication with buyers (some no communication- straight buy to ship) but 2 really good reviews… do people not review anymore? Or am I missing so...

Resolved! Turn off auto relist?

I haven't listed auctions on ebay in a few years. Now they have this stupid auto relist. I don't want this, never asked for it. How do I turn it off? It should be an option, not automatically.

Scheduled Listings

Hello! I hear that making daily listings will enable the eBay algorithm to help you with overall sales. If I were to use scheduled listings so that there were listings each day, would that be the same or is that regarded as listing a bunch of items o...

Hi would like some advice on selling a collector car first time listing Do I Buy it now or auction??

First time listing a car and have no clue to go about it the best way with Auction, auction bid off, and or buy it now? Thanks for your time and helpful advice! Oh i'm guessing local pick up or is there a better way for shipping out of state? Thanks!...

Listing violation

I am an occasional user of eBay. I just listed a Cuisinart food processor chopping blade. Within a few minutes it was removed for some sort of policy violation. I have no idea why and the information given by eBay was not helpful at all. And I can’t ...

Ebay sale not linking with Wix site

I am looking for assistance with an issue I seem to be having with a recent sale. My sale on Ebay is not syncing with my Wix site. I contacted Wix and they stated it did not occur on their end. I have been unable to get any customer service from Ebay...

Resolved! Prohibited Listing

My girlfriend started an ebay account a week ago selling monopoly go stickers or you can call it digital trading cards of monopoly go. She was hit with a suspension of account due to Prohibited item listings but all along she had only listed Monopoly...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors