eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

karl*katz
Community Member

Re: Did they make ebay impossible to use?

in reply to coten_n
Community Member

Did they make ebay impossible to use?

Or is it a temporary glitch?

Ebay has cancelled the option to show only the item that could be sent to a specific country (not temporary. I know), they stopped showing the total number of pages a specific search has, I don't see the end time on auctions. Anyone knows what's up with this?

I'm forced to buy in ebay.uk because ebay.com became extremely inconvenient to use.

I also didn't find any option to contact ebay on this matter and receive an answer. From what I have seen the only option is to send them a mail without receiving an answer.