eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Reply
Community Member
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎05-23-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713
Everything you said is TRUE. EBay manipulates sellers in a way that is disrespectful and makes us the "bad guy" in all situations. I just had them rule AGAIN in favor of another dishonest buyer who claims she didn't receive an item which tracking CLEARLY proves she did!! They refunded her money from my account and now I have NO ITEM or PAYMENT for the freaking skirt I sold. I am thoroughly disgusted with this organization and their one-sided decisions. It's just not worth the aggravation to sellers. Their fees are too high and BESIDES THAT, THEY OUTSOURCE AMERICAN JOBS IN THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT.
That's not the way to conduct business.
Please use plain text.
norm2tech4u
Community Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎11-19-2009

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

THE POST OFFICE IN LOS ANGELES LOSES ITEMS ALL THE TIME AND THEIR REPLY IS OH WELL. IF IT GET LOST YOUR OUT MONEY ,JUST INSURE 100.00 OR MORE

Please use plain text.
barbierocks-usa
Community Member
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎08-14-2013

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to dr_bill_us

It's YOUR job to look at feedback and determine this?  Who is the moron?  Excuse me for being blunt...but you gotta do your homework here.  You have "buyer protection" so what are you worried about.  Ebay/Paypal makes good for it.

Please use plain text.
barbierocks-usa
Community Member
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎08-14-2013

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to bush101101

There is an option to file against a buyer.  Try it.  It does work, I've used it.  BUT...unfortunatley I got the feedback remark removed, but the count remained.

 

Keep fighting for your rights with Ebay.  You have to be deovoted and actually write letters and make phone calls.  It doesn't just happen.

Please use plain text.
barbierocks-usa
Community Member
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎08-14-2013

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

Um...first of all I DO NOT use Ebay to ship with.  If you feel insurance is necessary... take it out yourself or ship with UPS.

Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 13
Registered: ‎03-24-2009

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

ankhhoodiegirl713 wrote:

Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your fault, you had Tracking), Ebay will ALWAYS find in favor of the buyer and guess who pays? That's right, YOU the Seller!  So I say, don't bother telling your buyers that they need to buy insurance because either way, they're covered. But you as the seller, are SCREWED!


 

Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎08-13-2013

COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

I have got the Bajaj Grill Sandwich Toaster SWX4 but its broken and damaged. I have asked for replacement they have said it will take 20 days. I need the product urgently, why to wait for so many days. This is the very bad service and they do not provide any escalation desk number or manager number. I am not at all satisfied with the service....

Please use plain text.
picart6617
Community Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to gideon13

Ebay is rip off


gideon13 wrote:

The entire system is rigged for "cash retention" (by ebay and PayPal). Anything that can successfully be covered out of the sellers' pocket will be.


 

Please use plain text.
picart6617
Community Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

[ Edited ]
in reply to picart6617

I'd like ebay to corect me! The problem is THEY DON'T


picart6617 wrote:

I am a new seller. Ebay screw me up big time.


picart6617 wrote:

Suggestions for eBay:

-Be an expert in items that sellers are listing

-view professionally every item descriptions and pictures before allowing seller to list it

-correct and advise new sellers in their descriptions BEFORE LISTING APPROVAL

- require sellers TO GET DIPLOMA in order to become a seller

-educate new sellers with advise, notes, connection before punishing them for making mistakes. Simply do not allow listing!

-stay on top of listing. Filter, control before buyer pointed that item it's fake or not as described.

-sellers and buyers depend/rely and trust ebay

Thank you


ankhhoodiegirl713 wrote:

Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your fault, you had Tracking), Ebay will ALWAYS find in favor of the buyer and guess who pays? That's right, YOU the Seller!  So I say, don't bother telling your buyers that they need to buy insurance because either way, they're covered. But you as the seller, are SCREWED!


 

I'd likr ebay to correct me. The problem is THEY DON'T


Please use plain text.
picart6617
Community Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to picart6617

I am a new seller. Ebay screw me up big time.


picart6617 wrote:

Suggestions for eBay:

-Be an expert in items that sellers are listing

-view professionally every item descriptions and pictures before allowing seller to list it

-correct and advise new sellers in their descriptions BEFORE LISTING APPROVAL

- require sellers TO GET DIPLOMA in order to become a seller

-educate new sellers with advise, notes, connection before punishing them for making mistakes. Simply do not allow listing!

-stay on top of listing. Filter, control before buyer pointed that item it's fake or not as described.

-sellers and buyers depend/rely and trust ebay

Thank you


ankhhoodiegirl713 wrote:

Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your fault, you had Tracking), Ebay will ALWAYS find in favor of the buyer and guess who pays? That's right, YOU the Seller!  So I say, don't bother telling your buyers that they need to buy insurance because either way, they're covered. But you as the seller, are SCREWED!




-

 


 

Please use plain text.
picart6617
Community Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to picart6617
Sellers are screwed big time thanks to ebay staff
Please use plain text.
zyonite
Community Member
Posts: 637
Registered: ‎04-22-2011

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to robert33770
Well Robert, this is why you play by Ebay/Paypal's rules when it comes to buyer protection instead of trusting your seller, always be aware of your buyer protection period while you listen to a suspected seller's empty promises, especially if the seller is from Hong Kong or China as stall tactic is a common sight there.

People complain that the Ebay changes segregate buyers and sellers, causing many to go straight to filing cases and/or leaving seller less than favourable feedback, but there's a reason for that.
When up against non-payers, file UPI cases ASAP, do the right thing for the wellbeing of you and other fellow sellers.
Please use plain text.
picart6617
Community Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to kittens2211
Global Shipping program IS A RIP OFF
Please use plain text.
picart6617
Community Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

Suggestions for eBay:

-Be an expert in items that sellers are listing

-view professionally every item descriptions and pictures before allowing seller to list it

-correct and advise new sellers in their descriptions BEFORE LISTING APPROVAL

- require sellers TO GET DIPLOMA in order to become a seller

-educate new sellers with advise, notes, connection before punishing them for making mistakes. Simply do not allow listing!

-stay on top of listing. Filter, control before buyer pointed that item it's fake or not as described.

-sellers and buyers depend/rely and trust ebay

Thank you


ankhhoodiegirl713 wrote:

Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your fault, you had Tracking), Ebay will ALWAYS find in favor of the buyer and guess who pays? That's right, YOU the Seller!  So I say, don't bother telling your buyers that they need to buy insurance because either way, they're covered. But you as the seller, are SCREWED!




-

 

Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎04-05-2008

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

The 45 day delay tactic cost me also. 45 days of promises of a refund for an item that wasn't received until bingo, times up, you're screwed. This fraud was aided and abeted by ebay who could plainly see all the email exchanges and promises of a refund but that meant nothing in lue of the 45 day get out of jail free card for the seller. This scam is even more clever when you realize you can't even flag the perpetrator for their conduct because you loose you feedback rights also. My criminal even had the temerity to tell me that ebay was on his side inspite of ebay telling me they had told him to refund the money. Of course I have no access to any exchange between ebay and this person becuase they don't want to violate his rights to ripping people off.

Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 102
Registered: ‎12-30-2012

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

[ Edited ]
in reply to psilvap9

If Ebay didn't have to pay some 15K people for playing on a computer, we might have a better style here on Ebay. 

Sadly it is becoming a bad place to sell. 

They try to convince you that they are selling you " traffic", which is a total joke. Some items that should get a ton of views get like maybe 4 or 5 within the auctions " prime" span.

Then you have the FVF which is just greed, Paypal nickel and dimes everyone silly, and then you have to pay more for shipping because you didn't get the box size right!

Ebay needs to get it's act together. 

Ebay will probably be acquired by a larger company that will offer the same services for a better price.

Happens 9/10......

 

Get your stocks shuffled. 

waiting in line
Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-19-2013

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to hondamedic

You are a joke...

I ordered a product with the transport options available on the seller site.

So I'm guilty for paying the transport and article and not receiving the article??? maybe i should pay a fine for saying the truth, poor seller just earned 112 bucks and keeps the product to himself, does not answer any email sent and all is ok....

I could be in China, Canada or Germany, If you can't do the service you should not anounce or promote on your website, if you say you ship to Portugal, and if you propose a freigth for the product you're responsible for it, you probably are one of those that finds normal to keep the money for a service/product  that you never did or delivered, and you complain about the FB and all the rest bul**bleep**, you should be trown out of Ebay, you act as a thieve, you should not worry about people trashing your FB and DSR, if you are honest, there will be no bad critics, off course honesty from what I see is not one of your strongest virtues you're more worried with the feedback than with the fact that the item was not delivered, althoug it was paid, this is not very important, you have the money in your pocket.... so **bleep** the client...

**bleep** off is what I say to you, you should identify yourself and not hide being fake names, it just proves you're up to no good...

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member
Posts: 7,002
Registered: ‎06-05-2005

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to psilvap9

psilvap9 wrote:

Ebay is in fact a company that operates as mafia, you buy an article, 2 weeks after still not received, contact the seller, the Seller tells you that it takes up to 30 days for delivery of that item, (parts giant is the seller), the item never comes (if it was ever sent???), ebay after my demand opens a case, and the seller says will see with the the transport company where the item is, it takes then over 2 weeks to tell you something and never comes back to you, by that time you open a case with Ebay, and 48 hours later the answer is "case closed" Ebay will not refund as 45 days have passed, even if we complaint the first time was made 2 weeks after the purchase, out of this world, big lyers, mafia, bandits, never again  will I by true ebay desonest people and company.

Be really carefull as this seller as over 84 cases simmilar to this at an average of 100usd to 300usd he is making good money  with the help of Ebay, and the best part is that you cant even give feedback as with the case closed they do not let you acess the product service ratings, well made the mafia skeme.

Dont buy with this guy


You're in Portugal for crimminie's sake! And I'll betcha ya told the seller to ship the cheapest way possible!

Now everyone here knows why I don't ship International. 

 

 

There are 3 steps to prevent ID's like this from trashing your FB & DSR's:

 

 

 

1. At Home Page after signing in wave your cursor over the Account tab & click on Site Preferences in the drop down menu. Find Shipping preferences & click on Show at the end of the row. Find Exclude shipping locations from your listings & click on Edit. Put a check mark on all options including North America as NA does not include US. Put check mark in Apply to all current live listings & click on Apply. See below.

 

 

 

2. Find Buyer requirements on the same page & click on Show then Edit. Put a check mark in the box under Buyers in locations to which I don't ship. Put a check mark in the box in front of Apply above settings to active and future listings. If you truly do not want to be bothered with requests to ship internationally put a check mark in the box at the bottom of the page next to Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me. Click on Submit.

 

 

 

3. Log into your PayPal account & click on Profile in the sub-menu bar at the top of the page. Under My Selling ToolsGetting paid and managing my riskBlock payments Update . Put a check on Yes under Block payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold: and Block payments from sellers: Have non-US PayPal Account (See Below.).Scroll to the bottom of the page & click on Save. Needless to say, as you're in these areas & have other options that are available, you should adjust your settings for your comfort level.

 

 

 

Hope this helps!

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-19-2013

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

[ Edited ]
in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

Ebay is in fact a company that operates as mafia, you buy an article, 2 weeks after still not received, contact the seller, the Seller tells you that it takes up to 30 days for delivery of that item, (parts giant is the seller), the item never comes (if it was ever sent???), ebay after my demand opens a case, and the seller says will see with the the transport company where the item is, it takes then over 2 weeks to tell you something and never comes back to you, by that time you open a case with Ebay, and 48 hours later the answer is "case closed" Ebay will not refund as 45 days have passed, even if we complaint the first time was made 2 weeks after the purchase, out of this world, big lyers, mafia, bandits, never again  will I by true ebay desonest people and company.

Be really carefull as this seller as over 84 cases simmilar to this at an average of 100usd to 300usd he is making good money  with the help of Ebay, and the best part is that you cant even give feedback as with the case closed they do not let you acess the product service ratings, well made the mafia skeme.

Dont buy with this guy

Please use plain text.
Community Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎06-27-2013

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

in reply to ankhhoodiegirl713

Item paid for but never received.  Seller & tracking says can't deliver at address but have always have products shipped to the same address.  I filed a complaint with Ebay and it was in favor of the seller.  I tried contacting the seller many times without response.  Not happy with Ebay!


 

Please use plain text.