Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Counterfeit item. NOT

I am fed up. Someone is reporting my items as counterfeit and the uninformed agents are removing this. This is a picture of gifts that I receive from Chanel when I purchased 2 lip pencils. I feel that another seller is reporting this, and I am fed up...

IMG_9840.jpeg IMG_9841.jpeg IMG_9842.jpeg

Your payouts are on hold !!! FAKE!!!! WARNING

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 21, 2024 to avoid further restrictions. THAT IS A PHISHING LINK THAT IS THERE FAKEkycrededyweb.ebay .com <<<< THIS IS WHERE IT LEADS AND LOOKED LIGIT PAGE WANTING YO...

Making an offer scam

Everytime I allow buyers to "Make Offer" I receive phony offers from buyers that want me to contact them outside of Ebay with a text and/or PayPal info. How can I stop this from happening? Once a buyer makes an offer and it is accepted, the item no l...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Another unannounced change - but this is good

Would have been nice to know before hand that 'it' got moved Now it must of been there when I changed auction to fixed, just didn't see - really notice it - But all in all better placement.

IMG_0789.JPG

The buyer order is cancelled

Hello, the buyer order was canceled automatically by eBay(System issue), after contacting ebay , they cannot do anything about the defect and the negative feedback i received. Is anyone else here having the same issue? Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers Mistakenly Selecting Local Pickup At Checkout

I've been suddenly having this issue in the past 2 months of so, that has never happened in all my years as an eBay seller. Recently I keep getting buyers selecting local pickup at checkout, but expect shipping. I assume this is due to a change eBay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 55 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why does eBay allow auctions where you're not allowed to bid??

There is at least one seller who lists a valuable item in auction format with bidding starting at $1.00. But among the photos is one that says bidding is not allowed and all bids will be removed. The item is said to be available only at the Buy It No...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors