eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

Valid Certified Providers

I looked at the link www.certifiedprovider.ebay.com to see if a company that claims to be an eBay certified buyer is on the list...they are not.

Has anyone used www.hotbuy4u.com which has a link on the home page to "click here for eBay It feature, try it free." When I click on the link it takes me to EZDropshippers.com. EZ claims to be a certified provider of eBay.

I've checked them out on www.complaintboards.com and do not see any complaints listed for them.

I opened a store a few weeks ago and am looking for additional ways to stock my store.

Thanks for any feedback that will help me in making good decisions. Julia
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Valid Certified Providers

in reply to jlov6280
Hello Jlove6280,

Ezdropshippers.com and Hotbuy4U.com are not eBay Certified Providers.

We have not worked with either of these companies and have no relatioship with either.

I would encourage you to continue to ask other eBay sellers if they have used either company and how did their services work for them. Also check with the Better Business Bureau to find out if either are registered businesses and if there are complaints filed.

Companies providing product sourcing, drop shipping, etc... that eBay does have a relationship with are:

Doba
B-Stock Solutions
Worldwide Brands
Shopster

You can find out more about each company here - http://certifiedprovider.ebay.com/ProductSourcing.html

Let us know if you have further questions about one of the companies in our eBay Certified Provider Program

Thanks,

Ginger
eBay Certified Provider Program

Laura
Certified Provider Program
eBay
Please use plain text.