cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal.com difficult to use

i began the use of a paypal.com pre paid cards a few years ago.were you purchase a card then a second card to load cash on it.a prepaid credit card.i found some websites would not take the card as payment.then another time they would not mail me the balance remaining on my card.i was trying to close my account.i have used paypal.com .often and on for more then a couple years.i wont use the pre paid cards .there difficult and not reliable.reply back if you can relate.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@pedigreeplus1-6

@pedigreeplus1-6 wrote:

i began the use of a paypal.com pre paid cards a few years ago.were you purchase a card then a second card to load cash on it.a prepaid credit card.i found some websites would not take the card as payment.then another time they would not mail me the balance remaining on my card.i was trying to close my account.i have used paypal.com .often and on for more then a couple years.i wont use the pre paid cards .there difficult and not reliable.reply back if you can relate.

I can't speak to pre paid cards, are they like the ones you buy in a store ?

I do know they have limits, and I think a shorter expiration time.

And some can't be re-loaded.

I have a PP debit card (mastercard), works like a normal card.

Now,  it does not work in the chip reader slot.

So you have to slide the magnetic bit through the reader.

Never had a problem with it other than that.

And I get reward points... whatever that is ???

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi nice to hear from you.there are different retail stores selling prepaid cards.they reguire you put atleast twenty dollars or more minuim to load on those cards.i rather use a bank card debit or gift cards .there reliable when i have used them.i read someplace online that paypal .com offers business loans to be repaid back.is it true.do you knew about it.reply back if you like.thank you for the feedback.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@pedigreeplus1-6

PP has a bunch of different card options, and a loan program.

I just have a basic debit card, to use when my PP has money.

I don't know much about pre paid, or gift cards.

But I do know if you don't use a gift card, it will go bad.

I have a few from local eating places, that expired.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply