cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay problem with loading the page? Is anyone having trouble with the page

Is anyone out there have ing problems with the ebay page loading? I can't seem to get the whole ebay page. Is thre some difficulty today

thanks

caner1

Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

Did anyone else see the GH68RC1 above the eBay logo?

Refreshed and now it says GH68RC2, refreshed again and back to GH68RC1.

Message 16 of 101
latest reply

I forsee a lot of stuff selling very cheap over the next few hours, or how ever long it takes eBay to get it's sh*t together.

I tried from several states in the USA and several other countries... no luck.

You can't even logout.

Message 17 of 101
latest reply

Also having problem last hour or so, wont stay logged on,

@steven.j.daniels wrote:

I am in the same boat.

I can load ebay.com, but can not read messages or check my auctions... just sits and waits, and waits, and waits.

Works fine on my cell phone though, connected to the same network as my Macs and PCs that can't seem to go anywhere.

server page lost

Message 18 of 101
latest reply

Having problems the last 4 or 5 days pages become unresponsive

Message 19 of 101
latest reply

I was having trouble loading ebay pages last couple of days... couldnt check out... kept getting timed outs... s o o o  s l o w!   ebay ir.static!  I was also having problems same to to load any pogo.com game tables which said 'b.scorecard.res'!  Downloaded malwarebytes, cleaned it up a bit, ran somewhat faster, yet still had those two issues!  My research led me to https://epiac1216.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/how-to-crush-the-b-scorecard-research-com-bug/  which fixed both issues.  Scroll to the here button and opt out of scorecard!  Scorecard has become a golbal tracking Monster which will slow your pc to a creaping halt!  So Far... Viola!

Message 20 of 101
latest reply

Also... i got the Addon NoScript for mozilla... you can add and subtract your trysted/non trusted sites, works great
Message 21 of 101
latest reply

Can't get anything black screen
Message 22 of 101
latest reply

Having the same issues. I will probably give up with ebay as they are doing nothing to rectify this problem

Message 23 of 101
latest reply

Yes for over a month now, it seems certain pages loading badly.. Like shipping, or promotional marketing down when you try to make one , etc.. Certain pages in certain processes.. 

Message 24 of 101
latest reply

Have a problem loading up Myebay page, auction pages load ok, I get this message "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."
I have tried to load ebay on 3 different laptops (WinXP, Win7, Win10) a desktop running Win10, a VM running Ubuntu and Mint Linux.

It is nothing to do with my browser, I tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge and always get the same problem, sometimes the page loads some times it doesnt.

Ebay sort your pages out! There is something wrong otherwise I wouldnt be having a problem. I havent made any changes to my computers.

Message 25 of 101
latest reply

same here WHAT GIVES!!!!

Message 26 of 101
latest reply

Obviously eBay and amazon do this purposely by making their page not just a store front but also advertisement platform, it takes forever to load all the garbage they allow on their page, when this happens and they **bleep** me off I don't buy what I am looking for now they lose not me! 

Message 27 of 101
latest reply

OK I am here in Fl and other people are having the same issue all over the country DO NOT tell someone to mess with the settings on their computer you have no bussiness saying that you are causing more problems look into other complaints of the same issue before giving advice ITS A E BAY problem not everyone on E Bay and a personal computer issue !!!

Message 28 of 101
latest reply

Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue. I was starting to think there was something wrong with my wi-fi or my Macbook. Basically, everytime I hit an Ebay page, it does the initial page load fine, but then stalls on all of the image and ad loading. If I try to do an operation that does not require loading additional images, everything works fine. Unfortunately, even bidding or leaving feedback attempts to load images from their static image servers. This has caused me to lose out on several auctions as I waited for over a minute for the bid window to open up.

Message 29 of 101
latest reply

This worked for me I think.  Thank you for your perserverence.  

Message 30 of 101
latest reply