cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay problem with loading the page? Is anyone having trouble with the page

Is anyone out there have ing problems with the ebay page loading? I can't seem to get the whole ebay page. Is thre some difficulty today

thanks

caner1

Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

No issues here. Try defragmenting your computer and clearing your history, CACHE'S etc. The restart your computer and you should be OK.

Message 2 of 101
latest reply

I'm having a similar problem. For the last two days, the links to items just open to a blank page. My 'saved searches' do the same. There is nothing wrong with my computer, as Amazon and other sites work just fine.

Message 3 of 101
latest reply

I am having the same exact problem. Had it last week. Lasted two days. I changed my browser from internet explorer to Firefox. It corrected the problem temporarily. It worked for a few days. Now when I click on an item...a blank white page comes up. I don't know what the heck is going on but I am getting really pissed. Ebay tells you nothing is wrong. I am paying a lot of money for my ebay listings. I am just wasting a lot of money if people can;t click into my items. I am at my witts end. I don't know what to do. I cleared/deleted cookies, cachet earler. I don't know what else to do. Ebay is no help. Is anyone else having the same problem? Please let me know.

Message 4 of 101
latest reply

10/20/12 - same thing happening to me currently. Getting error mesages that internet explorer cannot open the page. Not happening with any other website. Cannot list, buy or search. 

Message 5 of 101
latest reply

mjpauto
Enthusiast

Also same problem on my PC running Windows XP. Go to my laptop with Windows 7 - no problem via the the same internet connection.

It has been rumoured that ebay recent changes are not compatible with the earlier OS...?

Has anyone got a solution to what is an evident problem?

Message 6 of 101
latest reply

Having same problems with page loading

Getting fed up with it now,Theyve lost loads of sales with me

Running a new laptop windows 8.1 so no excuses

Come on ebay get it right

Message 7 of 101
latest reply

Similar problem here, lots of wheel spinning when loading pages and I'm on an Apple Mac!

Message 8 of 101
latest reply

Yes, almost all the time for about the last week unless I get on in the middle of the night.  Does someone from eBay ever address these questions?  VERY frustrating if you're trying to run your business from here.  I am also on Apple Mac.

Message 9 of 101
latest reply

getitquick41512
Rising Star

Well good to know that it's an ebay problem! This is very frustrating!!! This is soo not a good time for them to be having issues, or... maybe it is w/free listings up for grabs!!

Message 10 of 101
latest reply

Even I'm having major issues with the loading of this particular website. I started noticing it about three days ago now. At first I thought it was my internet that was slow. But the page eventually came up. But now it's pretty much a flicker of load then a full disappear thereafter. This is a little frustrating I hope ebay can fix this soon.

Message 11 of 101
latest reply

I'm having the same problem, at first I thought it was my computer but I have no problem loading up on other pages from different websites. I hope Ebay can fix this as soon as possible.

Message 12 of 101
latest reply

I'm having the exact same problem. Ebay was fine earlier. A little worried as I have auctions ending here.

@owen_yashm wrote:

I'm having the same problem, at first I thought it was my computer but I have no problem loading up on other pages from different websites. I hope Ebay can fix this as soon as possible.

Message 13 of 101
latest reply

I am in the same boat.

I can load ebay.com, but can not read messages or check my auctions... just sits and waits, and waits, and waits.

Works fine on my cell phone though, connected to the same network as my Macs and PCs that can't seem to go anywhere.

Message 14 of 101
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. I click my ebay and it just tries to load until it times out...hopefully it is fixed soon. I was shipping:/

Message 15 of 101
latest reply