yellowrosebeto
Enthusiast

Ebay is awful, horrible

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

complaints

Then why not just walk away?

Every time an animal finds a forever home, an angel gets their wings. Every time a pet is spayed or neutered, two angels get their wings!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

complaints

Isn't it nice that they provide a chat board for you to complain about them?

Maybe a specific comment would help us to help you.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

complaints

chdchest-1vgmw
Rising Star

on May 8, 2017, I purchased (in good faith) a hands free hair growth laser system.  I am a senior citizen who has lost hair and am in Desparate need of trying to regrow my hair!  I have been waiting patiently & looking for the item DAILY however, no item from ebay.  I began to fear that it must have gone to the wrong address!  Then I emailed the seller but no response!  I emailed the seller again & again, no response!  Well, I finally called Paypal today (June 😎 & to my surprise, the seller had the nerve to refund my money just yesterday (June 7)!!!  Can you believe it took 30 days for MY MONEY to be returned, which will take 7 more days to be actually credited to my account!!!  This seller should QUIT calling him/herself a seller.    This entire situation has caused me unnecessary stress!!! DON'T BUY FROM adsg546aas5n-5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply