eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay unfair to sellers

why does ebay have such distain for its sellers. Up untill 4 weeks ago I was a top rated seller with 100% feedback (1150 transactions) then I made the mistake of selling to low rated buyers (little or now feedback), at which point I recieved 2 neutra...

Where can I ask for help after a stroke

Long story short I survived a catastrophic stroke in January 23. I donated almost all my inventory back to the material continuum from whence it came But I've finally decided to toss in the towel and move out of the country. So, not only am I having ...

What is the best deal you ever found on ebay?

Hello fellow ebayers!Being on ebay for 20+ years has shown me alot of excellent bargains. Probably the best deal I ever purchased was a brand new lionel electric track switcher set for half the price on amazon. I'd love to hear some of the best barga...

What is eBay friends strategy

Hello All friends i am new in this community and i want to know about eBay friends community How its work and what is main purpose of it.i will be thank full of all friends

Ebay Fees too High .. sellers leaving in droves.

Ebay Final Value Fees are too high. They won't learn till the sales drop and drop. Also, gimmicks not working.. all the games they play with the web pages ..just irritating.10% fee on final sales and Shipping Cost! Crazy.5% fee tacked on by Paypal. C...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 174 replies
  • 246 helpful

I want to sell Turkish coffee cups on eBay

I want to sell special Turkish coffees that I'll bring from Turkey, but I'm wondering if they will sell, if people will buy my products. Is there anyone who can give me some advice on this matter?

Resolved! Hiring Helpers - Any tips?

I've had friends and employees work for me before, but this is the first time I'm hiring, through Indeed classifieds, people I don' t know. I start interviewing this week. One is for E-commerce Order Processor, Shipper, Warehouse Worker ENTRY LEVEL. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't leave negative feedback???

I have buyers that never pay and never communicate. When I go to leave feedback, all I know get are the choices of "positive" or "I'll leave feedback later". Why can't I leave negative feedback anymore?

• 690 replies
  • 118 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors