eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Ebay's losing seller's and not gaining any new ones!
Ebay's losing seller's and not gaining any new ones!
With the new rules and control Ebay and Paypal are trying to enforce on sellers, not only are they losing the long time seller's from when Ebay began,...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by tgamron
ONE (1)
ONE (1)
ONE (1)
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by artwall
item sent to my old address
item sent to my old address
what do to next. seller never answered e-mail
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by sockmonkeydave
ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?
ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?
Hello! Today when I logged in on my phone and checked my listings, they all said 0 views. Which I know is not the case because I've already seen that ...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by lloydsteventaylor
Ebay's Final Value Fees Too High!
Ebay's Final Value Fees Too High!
Am I the only one that is concerned with ebay's recent increase in final value fees? Ebay is making it hard to make even a small profit off items sold...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by jordanvault
Buyers not leaving feedback
Buyers not leaving feedback
I have about nine buyers who did not leave a feedback. I even emailed them and politely reminded them to do so. I take pride in how I wrap the items I...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by julienmiz
Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!
Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!
I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by pcsticks
ebay unfair to sellers
ebay unfair to sellers
why does ebay have such distain for its sellers. Up untill 4 weeks ago I was a top rated seller with 100% feedback (1150 transactions) then I made the...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by male-fashion-video
Why I'm Leaving eBay after 15 Years.
Why I'm Leaving eBay after 15 Years.
When I started using eBay, it was all so new and different, like an online yard sale. I can’t remember what my first purchases was, but after that ini...
Need A Question Answered? My Last Day here will be May 28
Need A Question Answered? My Last Day here will be May 28
Hi Folks, May 28/2017 I ride off into the sunset with my beloved Mrs C. I know some will be indifferent, others glad, but maybe just a few of you have...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by stonevintage
Is there an eBay sellers' union?
Is there an eBay sellers' union?
eBay just deleted one of my listings because they claim it is a copyright violation to sell a a PSP-2000 with just open source emulators and homebrew ...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by cameron235
Just Another Example of Challenges that Sellers Have
Just Another Example of Challenges that Sellers Have
Afternoon Folks, I wanted to take the time to let you know how the extreme actions of those in authority can impact those of us doing what is GOOD, WH...
paypal.com difficult to use
paypal.com difficult to use
i began the use of a paypal.com pre paid cards a few years ago.were you purchase a card then a second card to load cash on it.a prepaid credit card.i ...
And the monkey says good bye
And the monkey says good bye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eCh3y5VROM
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by castlemagicmemories
Ebay buyer protection SUCKS!
Ebay buyer protection SUCKS!
Seller admits he didnt send the weights for a clock and that a piece was broken. The weights were in the pictures, and he said it was in Excellent con...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by americansailor972
Sock Monkey Dave's bar and grill is now open
Sock Monkey Dave's bar and grill is now open
http://community.ebay.com/t5/Sock-Monkey-Dave-s-Bar-and-Grill/Welcome-all/gpm-p/26197376#M1
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by stonevintage
can a seller win a case
can a seller win a case
I thought I saw it all,then ebay amazed me again..I sold a original 3 stooges autographed 8x10 picture from the 60's...From the beginning I knew I was...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by wemclaughlinsstore
Ebay final value fee's are a rip off.....
Ebay final value fee's are a rip off.....
Final value fee;s are ridiculous on Ebay... Very upsetting... I will look for other ways to sell anything from now on...very sad...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by davidvr1983
Chat rooms
Chat rooms
Where are the "chat rooms?"
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by devilzone
What would members of our community do in my situation
What would members of our community do in my situation
If you bought an item that was used from a store and it was deemed safe by the store, but it really was defective and they did not take it back, but t...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by victorjunkman55
Ripped off by yet another buyer! Ebay's Buyer Wins no matter what policy.
Ripped off by yet another buyer! Ebay's Buyer Wins no matter what policy.
Has this happenned to anyone else? I sold a Computer Server to a buyer on Ebay, this guy phoned me, we discussed everything about the server and shipp...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by ddgmick
The Abuse we now take as sellers on Ebay :-( Should Read Seller
The Abuse we now take as sellers on Ebay :-( Should Read Seller
(sorry for the long thread)Ever since Ebay changed there feedback format to no more Negs to bidder's, I've had a lot of problems now. Back in the day ...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by toshiba64
NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(
NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(
the layout is confusing.. you cant tell new listings anymore. even when you are supposedly in the new listing heading , how do you tell where it ends....
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by trevintage
I can't leave negative feedback???
I can't leave negative feedback???
I have buyers that never pay and never communicate. When I go to leave feedback, all I know get are the choices of "positive" or "I'll leave feedback ...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by plumbingspecials
EBAY removed my listing and it makes no sense
EBAY removed my listing and it makes no sense
ok...ebay once again removed an old PC computer game that I had listed under video games. I saw that many listings of this same game were done under t...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by dangerousvictoria
Refuse to use ebay and paypal
Refuse to use ebay and paypal
I have been experienced several unfair consulting from ebay's customer services as a seller for years. First, I am not a professional seller. Second, ...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by plumbingspecials
And Now for Something Fun and Different ...
And Now for Something Fun and Different ...
I asked this last year and the thread got jumping! I forget all the responses and there's some new boardies now so thought I'd ask it again ... How di...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by pirate_snoopy
Ebay favors Buyers Not Sellers
Ebay favors Buyers Not Sellers
I have been with eBay from the very beginning and they have gradually started favoring the buyer and not the seller. If you get a horrible buyer there...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by gr.spot.ve25zropy
cockoo clock
cockoo clock
Hi, I have an cockoo clock that I purchased late 90's.. It jumped off the wall and attacked me (little humor) and was damaged I sent it out twice to b...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by apharyder
Do you feel e-bay treats it’s sellers fairly?
Do you feel e-bay treats it’s sellers fairly?
E-bay is protecting scumbag, deadbeat bidders and treating it’s sellers like dirt! I had a guy buy two items totaling $270,000, no payment, no communi...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by flatouttechdeals