eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Ripped off by yet another buyer! Ebay's Buyer Wins no matter what policy.
Ripped off by yet another buyer! Ebay's Buyer Wins no matter what policy.
Has this happenned to anyone else? I sold a Computer Server to a buyer on Ebay, this guy phoned me, we discussed everything about the server and shipp...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by dkkrav1
Why I'm Leaving eBay after 15 Years.
Why I'm Leaving eBay after 15 Years.
When I started using eBay, it was all so new and different, like an online yard sale. I can’t remember what my first purchases was, but after that ini...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by vintagecraze50
ebay problem with loading the page? Is anyone having trouble with the page
ebay problem with loading the page? Is anyone having trouble with the page
Is anyone out there have ing problems with the ebay page loading? I can't seem to get the whole ebay page. Is thre some difficulty today thanks caner1
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by dspencerk84
Ebay's Final Value Fees Too High!
Ebay's Final Value Fees Too High!
Am I the only one that is concerned with ebay's recent increase in final value fees? Ebay is making it hard to make even a small profit off items sold...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by a10warthog3
ONE (1)
ONE (1)
ONE (1)
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by mermaids*wish
NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(
NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(
the layout is confusing.. you cant tell new listings anymore. even when you are supposedly in the new listing heading , how do you tell where it ends....
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by tarheeltextilesales
Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!
Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!
I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by counselor_8
can a seller win a case
can a seller win a case
I thought I saw it all,then ebay amazed me again..I sold a original 3 stooges autographed 8x10 picture from the 60's...From the beginning I knew I was...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by jennybao2013
ebay unfair to sellers
ebay unfair to sellers
why does ebay have such distain for its sellers. Up untill 4 weeks ago I was a top rated seller with 100% feedback (1150 transactions) then I made the...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by papyruspapillo
Remove Phone Number?
Remove Phone Number?
Hello Is there a way to remove your phone number so a seller cannot see it? I've gotten several phone calls from sellers who I bought from. Never expe...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by usedsewingmachines
EBAY removed my listing and it makes no sense
EBAY removed my listing and it makes no sense
ok...ebay once again removed an old PC computer game that I had listed under video games. I saw that many listings of this same game were done under t...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by kasage00
Ebay, have you ever considered how much more money you'd make if you reduced final value fees?
Ebay, have you ever considered how much more money you'd make if you reduced final value fees?
They are too high. I sold memory for $250 and you make $26 + I lose money on the PayPal transaction. It's just too much. I don't sell enough to warran...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by ironstonearizona
Ebay final value fee's are a rip off.....
Ebay final value fee's are a rip off.....
Final value fee;s are ridiculous on Ebay... Very upsetting... I will look for other ways to sell anything from now on...very sad...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by greenpescatello
The website is acting strange...
The website is acting strange...
When I click something on the site, it doesn't change at all. I see the address on the address bar change but nothing happens, I have to click refresh...
Ebay buyer protection SUCKS!
Ebay buyer protection SUCKS!
Seller admits he didnt send the weights for a clock and that a piece was broken. The weights were in the pictures, and he said it was in Excellent con...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by misterbeantrees
I can't leave negative feedback???
I can't leave negative feedback???
I have buyers that never pay and never communicate. When I go to leave feedback, all I know get are the choices of "positive" or "I'll leave feedback ...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by weatherby.340
FOOD FOR THOUGHT NOT
FOOD FOR THOUGHT NOT
A few years ago when a beloved family member was in the (general) hospital here in Wilkes Barre, Pa. I was taking a cab every morning at 5 am to spend...
Tipping the Postal Worker at Christmas
Tipping the Postal Worker at Christmas
How do you calculate the amount to tip them and are there any rules associated with the worker accepting a tip? Straight cash or gift card? By circums...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by honestabe411
The Cassini Spacecraft Will Soon Commit Suicide on Saturn.
The Cassini Spacecraft Will Soon Commit Suicide on Saturn.
Too bad the Cassini Search Engine won't!
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by tamaralea
I just can't do it
I just can't do it
I've been really depressed since my inlaws died. DH out of work & still going through probate so we need money. I got up today determined to list stuf...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by rainbowcolorz
Selling
Selling
I haven't been online much the last few days, I'm trying to dig out of this deep hole of depression but I want to thank everyone that commented on my ...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by mistwomandancing
Unusual sales decline Mid July till current. Anyone else or just me.
Unusual sales decline Mid July till current. Anyone else or just me.
I had a major sale decline started in mid July to current. Just currious if anyone else has had this. Its not the normal slow down that happens at tim...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by advan.ltd3
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All the Way
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All the Way
 Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh....   
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by castlemagicmemories
Buyers not leaving feedback
Buyers not leaving feedback
I have about nine buyers who did not leave a feedback. I even emailed them and politely reminded them to do so. I take pride in how I wrap the items I...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by crossfirebusiness_03
Do you feel e-bay treats it’s sellers fairly?
Do you feel e-bay treats it’s sellers fairly?
E-bay is protecting scumbag, deadbeat bidders and treating it’s sellers like dirt! I had a guy buy two items totaling $270,000, no payment, no communi...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by tribal_trading
Ebay is slowing down
Ebay is slowing down
I've been on EBay from day 1 when it was fast efficient and you actually sold something. Today I couldn't sell a $1 for 50 cents on EBay it's like eve...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by angiysue
Ebay favors Buyers Not Sellers
Ebay favors Buyers Not Sellers
I have been with eBay from the very beginning and they have gradually started favoring the buyer and not the seller. If you get a horrible buyer there...
by in eBay Cafe | Updated by equipmyrestaurant2014
Removing Phone Numbers
Removing Phone Numbers
So recently my eBay account was hacked and they changed my email and password I got back in myself and change my email password and security questions...
by in eBay Cafe
In 1 hour, my time on ebay is over.
In 1 hour, my time on ebay is over.
Let me just start by saying I cannot think of a website that is harder to navigate than eBay. Management needs to completely overhaul the UI, and make...
What happened to my sales?!
What happened to my sales?!
Hello! So I recently started a new business which half relies selling on Etsy and half on eBay.Everything was going great up until this month where sa...