eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! About Earthquakes in Turkey

Dear friends, I live in Istanbul, Turkey. My country has been exposed to two very large earthquakes recently. The cities affected by the earthquake are in the east of the country. Kahramanmaraş, Gaziantep, Malatya, Diyarbakır, Kilis, Şanlıurfa, Adıya...

Due to recent events,

Will eBay terminate listings of products that promote lies and conspiracy theories in which incited the attempted coup by Trump and company? I know "all" here, are in their own little eBay world, but I think it's a question worthy of asking. After al...

HUH? Do You Understand This?

Found this today and the verbage has me stumped! Is it just information, or, something else? "Three are the basic instrumentations that eBay has implemented to force invoked methods to show faulty behavior: blocking or interrupting the method logic, ...

So, how's the weather where you are?

I'm hoping for lots of weather pictures on this thread, please identify the state. No personal identifying information. Oregon coast. Warm, high winds, lots of rain, flooding, and landslides on the coastal highways.

krazzykats_0-1672246349181.jpeg

WOW - Shipping costs.

WOW. I just wanted to see how much cheaper Amazon can really deliver vs eBay. I have been told by a USPS employee that Amazon only pays $0.15 per package for delivery, regardless of weight or distance. Fake news? Maybe, maybe not. So I ordered from A...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

elections have consequences

for all you folks who voted for the liberal left in Washington I hope you enjoy the new IRS regulations and the taxes you will incur. for some of us that used Ebay as a hobby we will just stop selling on this site, leaving this site with at the very ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

??

Where are all the ebay chats??

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors