eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tipping the Postal Worker at Christmas

How do you calculate the amount to tip them and are there any rules associated with the worker accepting a tip? Straight cash or gift card? By circumstance, I have only ever had a regular carrier for two Christmas seasons, all my others have been tem...

I just can't do it

I've been really depressed since my inlaws died. DH out of work & still going through probate so we need money. I got up today determined to list stuff, I got some items out but I just can't do it. I don't have the energy or the drive to deal with eb...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 77 replies
  • 5 helpful

Selling

I haven't been online much the last few days, I'm trying to dig out of this deep hole of depression but I want to thank everyone that commented on my "I just can't do it" post. You all have no idea how much better you made me feel. Gonna either pack ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay is slowing down

I've been on EBay from day 1 when it was fast efficient and you actually sold something. Today I couldn't sell a $1 for 50 cents on EBay it's like everyone has just stopped buying in all markets what's going on. I'm sorry EBay but I just can't keep l...

In 1 hour, my time on ebay is over.

Let me just start by saying I cannot think of a website that is harder to navigate than eBay. Management needs to completely overhaul the UI, and make instructions clear. I purchased an NES Classic (the rare, re-release of the original NES). When I r...

What happened to my sales?!

Hello! So I recently started a new business which half relies selling on Etsy and half on eBay.Everything was going great up until this month where sales just dropped off almost COMPLETELY. Just on eBay alone - June 2017 - 47 sold ItemsJuly 2017 - 17...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

severe lagging/stalling problems loading page

Hello, first time posting a question? hope this is the right place. I am a 8 year buyer/seller on ebay just love it, have a had very few problems always handles professionally by Ebay staff. but just recently in the past 2 to 3 month have a had reall...

Picking or Garage Sale Vents - Do You Have Any?

I go to a lot of garage and rummage sales looking for inventory but I also look for items my family may use or others have asked me to watch out for as they don't go to sales. I had a negative experience today that really made me mad. My first peeve ...

Time to sell Amelia Earhart products

In a half hour on the history channel.they will tell us what happened to Amelia...Now the feds have known for 80 years, what happened. But only after a researcher finds an old photograph in the nat. archives.And a document list, with a missing file.....

so distracted

Does your mind ever wander when doing something routine? I have a problem with that, especially when printing postage. My mind wanders all over the place. I'll think about my day or things to look at on the Web, etc. When listing and packing I play m...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Board Break

Taking a break from the Boards for a week or so. Will miss you all, but will be back when I've gotten some listings up. Best wishes for huge sales to you all! (PM me if you need to get in touch.)

CAREFULL BUYING

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE SONGS " ROCKIE MOUNTAIN HIGH COLORADO "OR " CRY BABY CRY " OR " DON'T LET THE TRUTH COME OUT " ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels