eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor performance rating?? Totally appalling.

I was stunned to get a poor performance rating (email, not call from ebay) after years of successful transactions and 100% effort in being the best possible seller. I currently have over 500 stars (which I know is not alot - but I have 100% seller ra...

Many sellers selling replicas! Why are they getting away with it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Supreme-Leopard-Hats-Snapback-Hip-Hop-Adult-adjustable-Baseball-cap-16-style-/150869057628?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1042765801433441823%26pid%3D100015%26p...

IS EBAY GOING OUT OF BUSINESS?

What is going on with eBay? It's bad enough that eBay promotes a hostile marketplace through its abysmal customer service dept. but recent technical problems and shut downs leads me to believe that they are also cutting back IT staff too. Or has eBay...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

Country of Origin

I know it will never happen, but I've bought a couple of items that were truly pieces of junk, I'm partly to blame because I bought them because they were so "cheap". Because they were so cheap I haven't bothered to comment..... Buy American, pay a c...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

I cannot believe the fees $1600 for 2 items.

I am being charged $1300 + payal = $1600 for selling 2 computers. When I rang up and said I have an ebay store she said I opened it after the items were listed. with 766 100% positive feedback I am so close to shutting account. No wonder Canadians ha...

FEEDBACK: Some buyers NEVER leave one! I always leave a feedback,but few buyers of mine NEVER EVER leave a feedback. This is very annoying as I cannot really tell if the buyer has received the item in good shape if there is no feedback. I would have ...

I won a dispute on ebay and lost it on paypal

Three hours of my life that I'll never see again. That's how I feel after attempting to sort our a return on ebay. A lady, and I use that term losely, purchased a dress from me over 30 days ago. She gave me a good feedback as I did for her and I thou...

Recourse for buying a preorder item - Seller using letter to claim item delivered

I bought a preorder item that is now marked as "delivered" even though all they shipped was a letter stating the PayPal and eBay Buyer Protection policies. The rushed delivery letter came with a tracking number that the seller used on Ebay to get the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY ALLOWS BUYER THEFT

Ok so much to my suprise (Im not suprised by much Ebay does these Days so thats saying alot) I had a buyer who bought a $150 Beta Player from me which was tested and working perfectly. Buyer contacted me and says the Beta player does not work. Throug...

The website is acting strange...

When I click something on the site, it doesn't change at all. I see the address on the address bar change but nothing happens, I have to click refresh for the page to finally load. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix it?

Tipping the Postal Worker at Christmas

How do you calculate the amount to tip them and are there any rules associated with the worker accepting a tip? Straight cash or gift card? By circumstance, I have only ever had a regular carrier for two Christmas seasons, all my others have been tem...

I just can't do it

I've been really depressed since my inlaws died. DH out of work & still going through probate so we need money. I got up today determined to list stuff, I got some items out but I just can't do it. I don't have the energy or the drive to deal with eb...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 77 replies
  • 5 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors