eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hacked Seller Accounts!

How do these people make money? Obviously they sell the same set of items for 10 cents on the dollar with BIN. They make 50-80 sales and ebay takes down all the auctions and PayPal refunds all the money. How do they profit? Do they scam the buyers in...

Has anyone expirenced high returns lately?

I normally get a return here and there but lately it has been ridiculous and it’s been happening more the last two months. The majority of the returns are a result from sizing, shipping turnaround time or remorse. Now, some of the retursn are due to ...

secret questions/security

Because facebook is in the news and privacy is the issue, what is your opinion on ebays use of "secret questions" Before you answer read this article. https://krebsonsecurity.com/2018/04/dont-give-away-historic-details-about-yourself/comment-page-2/

Global Shipping Program probably is a scam?

I am from Thailand & I recently made a purchase of an item from ebay using the Global Shipping Program. It is a Bose speaker. I was in doubt in the first place and sent an email to ebay support to double confirmed about the claim that I do not need t...

Thought I should share this...

Best Buy isn't the only store that punishes shoppers for too many returns http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/best-buy-isnt-the-only-store-that-punishes-shoppers-for-too-many-returns/ss-BBKfTeI?ocid=ientp At least a dozen major retailers are dis...

Lesson for Today

Never eat lobster tail with butter & lemon without some kind of bib. Especially if you're sitting at your computer trying to do eBay stuff lol

Fake bag case on Judge Judy

On Judge Judy, fake bag - Hermes - case. $2,900 bag. Sold on CL Plaintiff and defendant Met at Hermes Store. - Beverly Hills She paid. Took the bag and they parted ways. Plaintiff contacted defendant again and pretended she wanted to buy another bag ...

Musicman2014

I would just like for everyone to know that Musicman2014 passed away unexpectedly July 9, 2017. He was a great member of Ebay since 2005. He now has two negative feedbacks which was not something he took lightly and I'm sorry there was no way to let ...

It's too cold today for the penguins in Pittsburgh

No no not the hockey team. The National Aviary in Pittsburgh took the penguins in from the cold today. That's cold, when a penguin can't take the cold. http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2018/01/04/National-Aviary-penguins-waddle-Pittsburgh-cold-...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

hafoster Rockstar

buenos dias como estas , quiero saber si puede ayudarme con un paquete que tengo con usps,

Help

I don’t know the appropriate place to post this so if a mod needs to move it, I understand. I can’t find the eBay cafe once I leave it. Don’t know why I haven’t bookmarked it but I will do so. Anyway, our 10 year old Cairn terrier yorkie mix has canc...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Have a Happy Kwanza

Have a Happy Kwanza Holiday

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deadbeat Buyers.. why dont they pay?

I dont understand what's up with all these deadbeat bidders and why they dont pay when they win an auction. Out of all my years on here, most winners/buyers of my auctions have all paid on time for their item won as stated in my auctions. But in very...

Labels