eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A Whole Hearted Thank You To All The Vets Today on Memorial Day.

Thank you to the men and women who have served.Please give a couple of bucks to that homeless vet standing on the street corner.Even if you don't think they are a vet. Today is not a day to judge.Thank you to all the first responders who have given t...

Send snow!

OMG it's miserably hot and humid here! High: 88Low: 72Humidity: 77%  

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stickers to Use on Laminate Calendars

What kind of sticker, should a person use on a jumbo laminate calendar?Is it best to use gel cling letters, numbers, words and pictures?I'm looking for months, dates and pictures. Thank You

River Buyer vs eBay Buyer

Which one is more apt to drive a Lexus IS 300 and which one is more apt to drive a Ford Fusion Titanium? I say the River buyer drives the Lexus and the eBay buyer drives the Ford. anyone...anyone....Buehler?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone seen this lawsuit?

Against Etsy...seems like we sellers (not me anymore but use to be) could all take notice. https://news.yahoo.com/e-commerce-etsy-sued-mom-whose-son-strangled-224300513--abc-news-topstories.html

Removing Phone Numbers

So recently my eBay account was hacked and they changed my email and password I got back in myself and change my email password and security questions and when I go to forgot password there is my phone number and a Random 702 number that should not b...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay buyer protection SUCKS!

Seller admits he didnt send the weights for a clock and that a piece was broken. The weights were in the pictures, and he said it was in Excellent condition with all parts present. He told me 3 times he sent a partial refund check, but never I reciev...

Say a prayer please

A plane skidded off the runway at NAS Jacksonville last night.the passengers are ok but all their pets were lost.It was ferrying people from NAS Guantanamo Bay back to the US. They all had their pets with them. The kids and adults are fine and I’m ha...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

So the house we bought is old and

So far no big issues until yesterday I go to get in the shower and see a loose tile. Well everything behind the tile is gone. So sad. I know the tile is ugly but it’s vintage and I love it in all it’s ugliness. We are trying to save the tile. I’m pos...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting scammed by a buyer

Ok so I send a Keyboard and Pen to a buyerfor a tablet - Asus hard to find. Never really used it. The tablet has recalls out the gate. I got mad and smahed the Tablet. He takes the tip of the pen and smashes it - its a battery type pen.I told him to ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels