eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers Rights

1)All sellers should not have to pay for any listings.2)All sellers should be guaranteed at least 75 sales per month.3)All sellers should be given only positive feedback.4)All sellers should have eBay pay for all of their shipping costs5)All sellers ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 46 replies
  • 5 helpful

A Customer Poem that should be taken to heart

Found this online and felt the truism to this and am sharing it with you I am your customer. Satisfy my wants, add personal attention and a friendly touch, and I will become a walking advertisement for your products and services. Ignore my wants, sho...

how do i log off

they changed it,..how do i log off now. There is NO link anywher on my home page or the "my ebay" pages. I have looked everywhere for a sign out or log out link. It doesnt even say "welcome____" on my home page. I need to do this because there are tw...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 8 helpful

Severe weather!

I heard it raining last night here in Memphis but when I went outside this morning - holy moly! My entire back porch where I keep all my currently listed items was flooded. And I mean flooded. I had to push open the door against all the full totes an...

Can someone tell me why no one is buying my items.

So I recently started selling on eBay and I’ve already sold two items. But none of my other items have sold. I did everything you’re supposed to do like add photos and have good titles. But my main item that I’m trying to sell is an LED Bluetooth lig...

CEO of Ebay uk

Hi Has anyone know who is the CEO of Ebay UK. I tried to look up on the web but couldn't find it. Thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

If eBay was an actual Human and Standing in Front of You

Fun weekend Poll. Let's just say eBay was an actual Human and standing in front of you. You were then granted two choices and two choices only. #1 Pat eBay on the back. #2 Kick eBay below the belt. My choice. #2. Cheers everyone!

Resolved! How old is a "geezer"?

For Funs Only! No argues!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I don't mind being called a geezer.I am interested in hearing from all age groups as to when (or how?) a person becomes a geezer. Also, does it have anything to do with one's gender?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay fees are absurd.

I've had 5-6 items listed for the past month and a half. I've sold nothing and eBay wants $114 from me. This is preposterous. I would like to know if there is some way of not having to pay this faceless entity money for the "privilege" fohaving not s...

ebay CEO gets pay raise two years in a row.

eBay CEO Devin Wenig saw a 10% hike in compensation in 2017 to $17.59 million. The year before, he saw a 9.87% increase from $14.5 million in 2015 to $15.9 million in 2016. https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2018/04/08/ebay-ceo-devin-wenig-raked-in-17-6-...

Labels