eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

History Being Made

The Feds just lowered the interest rate to ZERO.FOX cable news has been a great source of LIVE updates and interviews today.

Why is China still selling on ebay?

Why is China still being allowed to sell on ebay with the coronavirus? I didn't think things were being shipped in to the US from there because of it.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 132 replies
  • 1 helpful

Apollo 13

Thurs 3-12-2020 2:30 a.m. The World: Once before during the crisis involving Apollo 13, the world was united briefly in working, hoping, and praying for the safe return of three American astronauts in their LEM lifeboat. The world today is like that ...

Aggressive Sales Tactics...........

"It was a pleasure speaking with you. Thank you for setting aside time to meet with me at T*%$# Auto Sales on 3/11/2020 at 02:00 pm." Found this message in my hotmail. Never spoke with this person. Pretend appointments. I wonder if I pretend bought a...

Resolved! Did You Hear?

Yes, the Corona Virus is serious stuff, but..........John Travolta was hospitalized for suspected COVID-19, but doctors now confirm that it was only Saturday Night Fever, and they assure everyone he is Stayin' Alive. It helps to have a giggle when we...

ebay 'invest' in the resell of returns?

The 'Motley Fool' posted an article about this (link at bottom) in regards to competing with Amazon. How would commodity and small sellers fair, do you think?It would seem that unnamed "sources" suggested the ebay was interested in making an investme...

Argument against limiting price increases of items during disaster

I was researching what the law really says about sellers increasing prices on high demand items during a disaster.Mainly because I disagree with limiting profits on items in short supply. Do Anti Gouging laws cause the items to be available to No One...

Selling Counterfeits Online Might Become A Little Bit Harder. GOOD NEWS FOR eBAY SELLERS AND BUYERS!

Selling Counterfeits Online Might Become A Little Bit Harder. GOOD NEWS FOR eBAY SELLERS & BUYERS! eBay Testified Before Congress Yesterday (March 04, 2020) Along With Many Others And Shared What The Site Is Currently Doing To Fight Online Counterfei...

This is on my newsfeed this morning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/a-new-bill-could-make-e-commerce-companies-liable-for-counterfeits-sold-on-their-platforms/ar-BB10ESkc?ocid=spartanntp

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 4 helpful

eBay India Relaunch

15 months before eBay India business in India was terminated and CEO of eBay.com informed that Indian operation will be restarted and site will be relaunched for Indian selling to domestic buying. but it is yet to take place. We are very eager to kno...

Want to see who really owns eBay? 92% of stock is held by large investment firms.

Here is a link to a list of eBays majority shareholders.https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/ebay/institutional-holdings 92% of eBay stock is held by investment firms. Hard to tell how much of that is held by the Chinese.If you sellers are w...

Is eBay Corporate even reading these boards?

Continuing the poor eBay sales discussion: I read this report this morning - "But eBay's challenges extend beyond internet sales tax. International GMV growth has slowed from 7% in the third quarter last year to just 1% this year. Moreover, the numbe...

GHOST TOWN

My listings would get 10x the views and maybe even a sale if I had them listed on a piece of driftwood ...written in ancient alien dielect, burried 10 feet under the surface of the moon. ya... its that bad

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors