eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SCAM: EBAY ATT

A few weeks ago, my husband was contacted by phone from someone saying they represented Direct TV and told that they had a partnership deal with EBay to lower Direct TV costs. This is a very sophisticated scam. The callers were able to access our Dir...

Hello .. it's been a long time!! ...

Hello boardies! : ) .. some of you that have been around for a few years may remember me .. I use to participate on this board a few years back . But I have since gotten a part time job that takes up all my free time, hence zero time for this board. ...

20200111_141951 (1).jpg

Seller issues need help

I have had such a bad experience with a seller and need help! I am outraged that a seller is accusing me of trying to “trick” them to send me an item without paying her for it! I contacted eBay and was told that the seller should not be contacting me...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did You Tip Your USPS Carrier this Year?

It has been a terrible year! Of recent USPS has been clogged up and not delivering packages. Many sellers are taking hits via INR Cases caused by USPS problems. So have you tipped your Carrier this year? Gave them an increase? A Lump of Coal? or cut ...

Good customer service makes all the difference in the world.

Maybe unrelated to these boards but, i just had to call Lowes customer service regarding a recent order. No holding. Call was answered right awayUS based customer service agentSpoke perfect EnglishUnderstood/comprehended my problem the first timeWas ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Freedom

Enjoy ebay free market while you can. Once Biden is in office our country will be communist and then you'll only be able to sell or list exactly what they tell you. America is no more.

eBay Unfair To Sellers - Seller Never Really Protected?

I need to vent, I sold personally on ebay years ago and it was great. This past year I started selling as a business to try and make some side money for my family during Covid but it has been difficult to get traction with ebay's "rules". 1) I don't ...

Advertised on FB and paid for thru Pay Pal

I saw a flashlight on Facebook and placed an order. What I received was nothing like I ordered. I contacted the company and sent every item they requested. They refused a refund. I made a complaint with Pay Pal and they said I would have to ship the ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have you ever spent all day taking pictures?

So we have snow, and I opted to stay home and take pictures instead of driving to my partner's town for a visit this weekend. It was overcast (because it's snowing) and that's perfect weather indoors for taking pictures. (I don't like unnatural lamps...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors