cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

the most help

luckythewinner Is the most help in my opinion on the descuition board Thank you

Info on LED light desk lamps lamps

We read from time to time about long term risks of LED lights on the eyes; also on difficulty in finding replacement bulbs... please your comments

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebaydoes not care if a buyer screws a seller!

I sold a camera, and 2 weeks after the buyer got it he returned it, saying that it was defective.When I received it the camera was working fine but the memory chip and the battery charger was notreturned.I called ebay to see what I could do and was t...

America Comes Alive!

As more people go back to work and the economy comes back to life ebay sales are sure to rise to a level far beyond the past levels. Here is to a prosperous Summer!

New to eBay

Hello everyoneHave a Nice Day all of you. I am new to eBay. I think this is the large online community of online marketing website. I want to know your experience about eBay community. Thank you.Best Regards.

Covid 19

Hello, I am 68 years old. Have been fully Covid 19 vaccinated for nearly 2 months. Never felt better, not even a sore arm which I expected.GET VACCINATED EVERYONE SO WE CAN MOVE ON!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

Question on sending trading cards in padded envelope

Hi there about to send some trading cards and I'm using those duck brand with bubble mail inside of them. I have to ask, would they be consider a package or thick envelope. Bit hard to figure out how tall but i check and was about an inch since I put...

Anyone else think tax hike is just starting? The gov certainly is happy to give our money away, so..

Its not a big secret that taxes have just gone up. Even on used items, which is a bit unfair, as obviously they were already taxed previously. But I think this is just the tip of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they doubled before too long. Its no sec...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dear Ebay

I am very disappointed in you - I had some dreams to start selling things, then I got hit with my less sale 1/3 of the profit went to both you and paypal. Leaving me literally 0% margin. Then you guys put the blame on each other. So look, I cannot ev...

Quick to anger

Hello everyone. I recently have had some trouble with some orders. Everything lately seems So hard to do or even go anywhere Along with everything else these days AND (COVID) sometimes we may loose it a little. I most certainly got frustrated and mad...

ramping up = so much work!

All the years I worked part-time from home raising the kids, I told myself when they were grown and busy with their own lives I would ramp up the business until I retire. Pretty much had no idea what that would mean. Sales are strong - just coming of...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer’s false claim

Asking for some guidance from more experienced sellers. I have been on eBay for a few years as a small seller. I sell collectibles and memorabilia sometimes and having been a collector myself for many years, I only list authentic autographs. A buyer ...

EBAY managed payment

Hello Everyone, I'm having difficulty liking EBAY managed payment. With PayPal, my funds were in my account immediately. Now, my funds are in my bank account 3 days AFTER I ship the item. Seems to me to be an EBAY money grab at seller expense. I was ...

Labels