eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Today is National Bill of Rights Day.

Spend some time reflecting upon the freedoms that you enjoy.These freedoms do not exist in many other countries of the world. ***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d add a little misdirection to lighten the mood for the...

freedoms.jpg

Today is National Christmas Card day.

Commemorating the day in 1843 when Sir Henry Cole created and sent the first commercial Christmas card. Don’t forget anyone - ‘cause you’ll never hear the end of it. (Yes, this post office really does exist)***These boards seem to have become at time...

Wyatt Earp Post Office jigsaw puzzle S76136.jpg

Can the moderators do anything about these Sri Lanka posts?

These ridiculous posts from Sri Lanka are getting out of hand. Can the moderators do anything? How do i be good seller on ebay?What are the principles to follow when putting up the first listing?How old should a product be for sale on ebay?What is th...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 47 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! Help me resolve this situation

I made several purchases on another online site (a big one). I won't mention it by name. It is one that sells goods and also has individual sellers similar to Ebay. I received all the items except one. On the day I purchased it I received a notice it...

Saint Nicholas Day

Yes, Virginia, there really was a Saint Nicholas (4th century AD). Today is recorded as the date of his death.He was responsible for, among other things, the stockings being hung by the chimney with care. And let’s not forget that dreaded lump of coa...

Fun and Games coffee mug CI32484.jpg

Today is National Repeal Day

Commemorating the passage of the 33rd amendment repealing the 18th amendment. I’ll drink to that. ***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d add a little misdirection to lighten the mood for the holidays.

Medieval Figurine 504580.jpg

Resolved! OT: Smash & Grab across the US where are they selling?

I live in Chicago and we've had a lot of smash and grabs. Crews & gangs of guys smash into a store usually a high-end like LV or Gucci and grab the high-end stuff and run out. It's done all over California. I have a question and I keep wondering - wh...

And here we go.....

www.marketwatch.com/story/ebay-inc-stock-falls-thursday-underperforms-market-01634244628-4e8d7481de1f

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay Buyer Discrimination

I am a PATRIOT an AMERICAN, a conspiracy theorist, and a Q. All Q's are no these crazy lunatics that believe in outrageous things. A Q maybelieve in whatever they want. There are many Q's. I am simply a Q that believesthat (A) The country is being bo...

Refund issued before Label Created

Hello, I need help am new to Ebay community. A buyer asked for a return, and I accepted it, but it made a refund before creating a label. The buyer asked me to contact Ebay to ask for another label. Tried to contact they but no way to reach out. Can ...

Labels