eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Favorite Movie Quote?

You are welcome to share your Favorite Movie Quote(s) here and of course please observe the Posting Guidelines when doing so. Here's one that I fell in love with the very first time I saw it ... from the Lion King (1994). When Pumbaa said ... "They c...

pumbaa.jpg

COLLECTING (non-rare) COLLECTIBLES

Collecting non-rare collectibles just got easier through e-bay. Look for something collectible (that is not rare) and you willfind hundreds of the SAME collectible item with prices rangingfrom $5.00 to $15.00...for the SAME collectible item.

eBay Customer Service (Call Back)

I am having issue with my accounts so had to reach out to customer service I am NOT a racism and have great patience for people who English is not their mother tongue. I regret to say with both of the agents I just spoke to, I had a hard time underst...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Tax Laws

I will not be posting on eBay any longer with the new tax laws to much to deal with and to expensive nothing left on the bone. Thanks to FJB (LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ) And get rid of these losers . United we Stand.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Happy New Year - Time for Resolutions

I resolve that I will not spend the entire year not doing all of things I didn’t say I wasn’t going to do.(Sorry - my mother was frightened by a politician)

Today is National Bacon Day

Special accolades today for “Bringing home the bacon”A popular food in the United States it us also used as a flavoring or scent in popcorn, soap, candles, sandwiches, soup, salads, Bloody Mary cocktails and on and on and on. Truly a universal food. ...

bacon.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone!

Just want to say happy new year & best of luck in 2022 to all of my fellow eBayers! I've learned a lot about how this community has really changed over the past couple of decades in the past few weeks that's for sure. Just remember regardless of our ...

Today is Texas Statehood day

The Republic of Texas, having been an independent country for nine years, is admitted into the Union as the 28th State on this date in 1845. Everything’s bigger in Texas You can not tell by the picture but this mug is 59 OUNCES !That is just shy of a...

Bigger in Texas.jpg

Today is National Chocolate Candy Day

National Chocolate Candy Day offers an opportunity for us, without guilt, to polish off the last of those specialty candies, truffles and chocolate oranges we received as gifts.***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d ad...

Today is National Fruitcake Day

A day to celebrate every wacky and eccentric person you know. OOPS ! Wait a minute - wrong fruitcakes. A day to celebrate the world’s least understood and most under rated goody.A boozy, chewy, rich amalgam of dried fruit, nuts, and sugar, saturated ...

fruitcake.jpg
Labels