eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

is russia coming for ebay?

i heard that russia is planning a attack on ebay. there intelingance report stated that ebay has no seller support and is a easy victom for take over. ebay;s response was......."dead silence". troops will be amassing around ebay headquarters in the e...

Current Ukraine Russian conflict

In March and April 2021, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the Russian military to begin massing thousands of military personnel and equipment near its border with Ukraine and in Crimea, representing the largest mobilization since the annexati...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Happy New Year! ♥

My New Years Wish to All...For those who suffered health issues, I wish you recovery and remission. For those who experienced financial dourest, I wish you prosperity. For those who have experienced disappointment, I wish you hope and faith. For thos...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 10 helpful

I'm mad as H3ll and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Well, no, I’m not really mad at anything. But things have been going so swimmingly well that I just can’t shake the foreboding sense of impending doom that these boards seem to portend. Nothing special. Just Murphy’s Law periodically sneaking up on u...

sarcasm.jpg

Make sure you are opted out of this:

Make usr to opt out of ad choice.EBay collects data on each and every eBay user.This has been happening for a while but there are some people that do not know about it.What happens is everything you search, view and/or show interest in is sold to adc...

Mind Over Matter - Marketing Genius

I remember an article in Consumers Reports many years ago where they took an 80s era full sized car and had a driver take the vehicle on a road course. The driver was asked to evaluate the way the vehicle rode.Then, same driver, same road course, thr...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Netflix Scam

I received an email today supposedly from Netflix asking me to re-enter the information on the credit card I used for auto payment.Everyone that uses Netflix knows that prices are going up. I am assuming that scammers are trying to get credit card in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller review

Ive been with ebay for 8 years, and have sold and bought many thing but the recent changes to fees and management have obligated me to seek a new platform for selling and buying, i had recently sold a phone for $400 and my funds were not expected to ...

How Much More eBay Spends on Policing Stolen Property?

Do any of you know how much more eBay spends on policing stolen property? When I say (eBay spends) I really mean how much more we spend as sellers. I'm willing to bet it's a huge spike, especially in the last two years. I'd like to see a ten year gra...

Labels