eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I find if my question was answered??

I posted a question yesterday. I can't find my post. How do I know if someone has answered? How do I find my post? It was late & I was tired & I don't remember what topic I wrote it under or exactly how I titled it.

Re: THIS IS FOR...

Thank you for your appreciation.You are welcome to wait for your posts...if you like to be with us.Italian Ironic"man" or crazy"man"??? This is For:@shirleys809304@whering660@loveyourimagination49

Lord help us!

You all know I just lost my father in law May 5. Well, now my MIL is in the last stages of life. We sure need prayers, good thoughts whatever you believe in. We need it. You all have been great & we appreciate it so much. Thank you! Not ebay related ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Farewell thenobletuckylife status 710

A tribute to mountain-climbing the nobletuckylife signing off May 28th...with over 709 selfless response's to the call of fellow seller's old and new for insight, sense of direction and fellow conversations. Thank you Mr. C for the short time I've be...

HOW TO EXPRESS APPRECIATION`SELLERS`MR & MRS C

Hello, Everyone! I know many of us have come to know and appreciate Mr C and his wisdom and help through the years. Mr C has indicated, as many of us know, that he will be away from the Boards soon. I know many have already expressed their thoughts a...

Need A Question Answered? My Last Day here will be May 28

Hi Folks, May 28/2017 I ride off into the sunset with my beloved Mrs C. I know some will be indifferent, others glad, but maybe just a few of you have wanted to ask questions that you have never got around to...well I will do my best to answer them f...

Just Another Example of Challenges that Sellers Have

Afternoon Folks, I wanted to take the time to let you know how the extreme actions of those in authority can impact those of us doing what is GOOD, WHOLESOME & HONORABLE. As many know...we are are naturalist that live very much off producing natural ...

paypal.com difficult to use

i began the use of a paypal.com pre paid cards a few years ago.were you purchase a card then a second card to load cash on it.a prepaid credit card.i found some websites would not take the card as payment.then another time they would not mail me the ...

What would members of our community do in my situation

If you bought an item that was used from a store and it was deemed safe by the store, but it really was defective and they did not take it back, but they convinced you that it was perfectly fine, but it harmed you by burning the living heck out of yo...

Re: eBay PayPal split... directors appointed...

Finance with a heart and forward marketing for the good in humans. Two outstanding additons which should serve the company well. Both would be a bit more politically progressive which is a very good alignment to what seems to be the ebay seller base ...

Re: Ebay says The Community Policies states, Discussing or reposting deleted posts is Vorboten

Not only can private message boards censor the messages, they can also control who is allowed to post and who isn't. They have no obligation to let everyone in just as the Masons or the local tennis club have no obligation to let everyone in.

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors