cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would members of our community do in my situation

If you bought an item that was used from a store and it was deemed safe by the store, but it really was defective and they did not take it back, but they convinced you that it was perfectly fine, but  it harmed you by burning the living heck out of your arm, and they had to do a skin graft, What do you think a proper compensation would be to end the dispute? (You have to figure in the medical bills and the other bills associated with it)

Let's just say the medical bills and other bills that were caused by the injury was $100,000.

On average what do you think proper compensation would be? I certainly would want to be fair . But if  you were to be in tremendous pain and suffering , that can alter the numbers quite significantly. Also you never know  how  the injury is going to affect the rest of your life. Thank you Community for any help in the matter.

I am sure that there are some people that have been through this experience in the community and it's your advice I am seeking. If you have contacted me before, please do not contact me with all due respect.

I want to hear from some new members! Our community  is full of all kinds of  professionals, doctors, truck drivers xcetera . I like meeting new members and Friends. That's what the main definition of "community" is...."the sharing of uniqueness, and or the same ideas and beliefs amongst a small or large group of people, no matter the race or gender or political affiliation" 

Thanks, God bless.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The first thing I would do is, hire a lawyer.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

$100k for a burn? Sounds like a case for Judge Judy to me. Good Luck to you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply