cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(

the layout is confusing.. you cant tell new listings anymore. even when you are supposedly in the new listing heading , how do you tell where it ends. I don't want to waste my time looking at items I saw yesterday or try to remember where I left off.. I swear every time they change it gets worse. It's like they have employees not doing anything or trying to earn their keep .. hey lets change Ebay... hey look at me I'm doing something. if it is not broken don't fix it

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(

Very disappointed with the changes. Everything is extremely difficult. NOT user friendly at all. I'm extremely unhappy with Ebay.
Message 46 of 70
latest reply

This is annoying. I never comment on post like this but I had to this time!! I thought maybe I'd get use to it but the wife I can't take it! Very senseless format. Rethink this EBAY.
Message 47 of 70
latest reply

This eBay format is horrible.
Message 48 of 70
latest reply

I hate the new iPhone eBay app, worst layout ever
Message 49 of 70
latest reply

Is there anyway to change my iPhone back to the previous version of the eBay app, this new version is confusing, poorly laid out, and who's bright idea was it to put the back page button, right next to the menu button, and incredibly small. Can't use it anymore, loved the old format, but hate this **bleep**
Message 50 of 70
latest reply

This format does suffer from logical functionality I agree with others in their problems with this format basically let's save some time and just say that it sucks.  it sucks dog nuts

This is not a joke. I have been with eBay for a long time, and  this does suck.  Change it back to the way it was and lower your final value fees to gain more customers. In  the end you will get more profit with a larger crowd...you will expand bigger. Don't be greedy and stupid with new ideas from some ass kissers in the management team. Please resist making ridiculous changes that hamper your profit-making long-standing sellers,  in order to supposedly help simplify eBay usage for new people to join along to bidding or buying on  eBay.

Message 51 of 70
latest reply

This format does suffer from logical functionality I agree with others in their problems with this format basically let's save some time and just say that it sucks.  it sucks dog nuts

This is not a joke. I have been with eBay for a long time, and  this does suck.  Change it back to the way it was and lower your final value fees to gain more customers. In  the end you will get more profit with a larger crowd...you will expand bigger. Don't be greedy and stupid with new ideas from some ass kissers in the management team. Please resist making ridiculous changes that hamper your profit-making long-standing sellers,  in order to supposedly help simplify eBay usage for new people to join along to bidding or buying on  eBay.

Message 52 of 70
latest reply

Worse format ever! Was someone on crack. Bought items 2 weeks ago all was fine purchased item last night and holy cow this new form came up, finally called EBAY trying to navigate this mess and what a mistake that was. Pretty much done with ebay. Have fun folks bring america back.

Message 53 of 70
latest reply

I also have been in touch with costomer services and asked to be put onto the old selling format but just hit a brick wall

Message 54 of 70
latest reply

I can no longer leave feedback...I enter it and click send but it doesn't go through.  I cannot send a message to the buyer.  EBay's new format is confusing and it is not user friendly.  Not sure what was wrong with it before....If it isn't broke don't fix it.  I can't even contact eBay with my concerns...I get a message to be patient. 

Message 55 of 70
latest reply

I am in the middle of an important sale and can't contact the buyer at all. I am not happy.
Message 56 of 70
latest reply

I agre completely...

The new format is absolutely  terrible on every level .

SOMEONE SHOUD BE FIRED!!!!

Message 57 of 70
latest reply

I agre completely!

Message 58 of 70
latest reply

Right now the Ebay format and I am trying to revise an item.... WHAT A JOKE !!! what a pathetic joke... THIS MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT EBAY AGAIN !!!!!! ..... BUT THIS TIME ..... FOREVER !!!!!!

Message 59 of 70
latest reply

NEW eBAY SUX
Message 60 of 70
latest reply