cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(

the layout is confusing.. you cant tell new listings anymore. even when you are supposedly in the new listing heading , how do you tell where it ends. I don't want to waste my time looking at items I saw yesterday or try to remember where I left off.. I swear every time they change it gets worse. It's like they have employees not doing anything or trying to earn their keep .. hey lets change Ebay... hey look at me I'm doing something. if it is not broken don't fix it

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(

So Sad.... The more they try to fix what works the worse it gets...............UGH

Message 31 of 70
latest reply

Old format was much more user friendly. This new format is annoying to say the least. What were they thinking?
Message 32 of 70
latest reply

I also hate the new format.  I want and need to see the Item Description.  It is the only information that I care about.  This is Horrible.

Message 33 of 70
latest reply

What the...WHY !
what was wrong...
now...it's really bad...
They will see there sales drop by 75% very soon.
who was the brain behind this change...?
Message 34 of 70
latest reply

ezwriter2000
Adventurer

Crikey! I thought it was me...

Loading sale items takes two to three times longer because there are so many error messages, primarily surrounding shipping. 

Hell! Trying to list free shipping on an item is nearly impossible!!!

What a waste of time..

Message 35 of 70
latest reply

I've been with ebay for 10 years both buyer and seller, but this new format is rubbish, I can't find a thing...I was going to list 5 items, but will now list them on gumtree....unless they change back quickly, I will not use ebay ever again....and I feel so strongly about it, I'll consider shorting the shares.

Message 36 of 70
latest reply

New layout is terrible.
Message 37 of 70
latest reply

Hate this new format.
Possibly a good thing as I will now save money by not buying all the items I can no longer find.
Bring back the old format that worked.
Message 38 of 70
latest reply

WOW! The new mobile format sucks bad! Once I click to view an item it spools up so long that it times out....every single time. I can't look at anything. They should change it back until the new app is bug-free and actually ready to go live.
Message 39 of 70
latest reply

Horrible new format. Why did they do this. Can no longer refresh a page.
Message 40 of 70
latest reply

I hate the new format also start calling eBay's customer service and complaining and tell him that you won't be using their services anymore unless they change back
Message 41 of 70
latest reply

Totally pointless change,for the worse!!!!
Message 42 of 70
latest reply

I feel the same way 😞 I was a eBay shopper holic on there most of my spear time but I can't be bothered anymore it's really put me off :,(
Message 43 of 70
latest reply

Don't like the new format one bit! Really poor execution of what used to be user friendly. eBay never mentioned to its members there was a change in the wind! You went backwards with this one. Sorry, but it's true!
Message 44 of 70
latest reply

Very disappointed in the new set up. It puts me off using eBay.
Message 45 of 70
latest reply