cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All the Way

Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

So, you are all ready!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No, not at all ready. Taking care of a family member with stage 4 cancer gives me no time to get any work done listing let alone sourcing. But I love my parents and would do anything for them in there time of need.

The only feesable game plan for me anymore is listing higher priced items which carry more transaction risks. This time last year I was mostly selling clothing. The margins are really great if you have a system set up for sourcing and listing.

I think to do clothing well its really a two person job. Great for couples really. You need to list an aweful lot and in the end a lot of product goes unsold. Its frustrating. An buyers are not always honest

when it comes to sizing and returns.

Not really sure what to do now. Anyone have any suggestions?, LOL! We are all in the same boat here. I have actually thought about getting a job as an UBER Driver but cant spend hours away from the house.

I love selling on ebay even though I complain about it all the time. I like getting up while its still dark and going to flea markets. I like finding that weird item you know someone is looking for. I love looking up completed listings and doing research. I like it when items sell.

Ebay used to feature an advertisement of a woman and its logo was something like " List it and Ship it with more time for yourself" (Something like that). Ebay is a lot of **bleep** work and all the fun has been taken away from the platform. Nowadays its all about managing risk and keeping up with the nonstop changes in eBay protocols. And doing all the work with no seller protections.

So for now I will just do what I have to and pray a miracle comes my way cause I need one.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

NJ:  My heart goes out to you and I am SO very sorry you are all going through this. Cancer is horrible.  Family is the most precious thing we have.

I tried but can't seem to come up with anything and I so wish I had something to offer as a suggestion.  The only thing I can think of is maybe broaden your options by listing on other venues as well, or try a yard sale or consignment shop.  

Please take care of you, it is so hard to see a loved one going through this and care for them.  Hang on.  You are stronger than you know.  I'm praying with you for that miracle.  God bless you and yours.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply