cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In 1 hour, my time on ebay is over.

Let me just start by saying I cannot think of a website that is harder to navigate than eBay.  Management needs to completely overhaul the UI, and make instructions clear.

I purchased an NES Classic (the rare, re-release of the original NES).  When I received an original NES, I was disappointed and tried to process a return.  At this point, there needs to be an indication of what I was supposed to do (wait for the seller to accept the return and send the return shipping label).  

I didn't hear back from him so I followed up with him the next day.  He goes off about how he won't pay for shipping.  Then he tells me to send the NES back to him, and he will refund me partially after he receives it.  This, of course, is not per eBay policy.  How would I know that he would send me the refund once he got his NES.

He offered me a partial refund, and I accepted it by accident.  Now he still owes me $20.  The only upside is that according to eBay, I don't have to send him his package back.  However, he still expects me to send it back to him.

I tried to have eBay step in as soon as he refused a full refund but they wouldn't.  Then they said since I accepted a partial refund they won't step in for the $20.  Finally, I reported the user for telling me to send the item back on my own.  They followed up with me, but they didn't indicate the status or what action they took.  

It's very vague, and I feel as though eBay tolerates this sort of inappropriate behavior.  Thats why as soon as this next auction is over I am done.  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0