cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting this error message. SOMEONE HELP!

smartst0psh0p
Enthusiast

Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

I never got a e-mail explaining to me what steps to take and when I call ebay, they don't help much. When I click on "My Ebay", it shows I have a selling limit of $4,000 in the month of December. I have yet to sell anything in December. Now that I'm trying to sell something, it gives me that error message. Anyone know what I can do? Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

nova1983nov
Enthusiast

Call them again and have them walk you through the steps while on the phone. It could be that they need to update information. Sorry, not familiar with that message. Good luck!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

smartst0psh0p
Enthusiast

They said they would send me a message explaining to me how to appeal it. Apparently, I never received that message.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

medianet2013
Enthusiast

Yes, I have got that same message. I called customer support and they requested information regarding my suppiers. i FOLLOWED THIER INSTRUSTIONS AND FAXED THE INFORMATION REQUESTED.. iVE BEEN WAITIN A FULL week for a response from then. Seems ironic that for a group that stresses customer satisfaction that they are so illusive themselves. sounds like they just want to control who sales on the site. I reall do not think it is any of their business Who I get my product from as long as they are original items. I have not been able to post any sales since this silliness started. If this is what I can expect from Ebay when I have such a excellent record.....makes me wonder what happens when things take a downturn......HMMMMMMMMMM. Think I had better start looking for other options . 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Medianet, you have only been selling a short time, and the area in which you are selling is a high fraud one.  That is likely why they are checking to make sure the stuff is real and not hot.  You shouldn't take it personally.

“It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent” ― Madeleine K. Albright

Great! 45.8% down over the same time last year with 2x+ items listed. Are you impressed? I'm certainly not!
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I also have the same problem. I tried contacting a local staff, and she told me to update the registered address and other information. It is located under the My eBay at the edit/update registered addresses. Click "change" and update it, then confirm all updates and check back after 24 hours to try relist again. See if it works. I'm hoping mine works too.

@smartst0psh0p wrote:

Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

I never got a e-mail explaining to me what steps to take and when I call ebay, they don't help much. When I click on "My Ebay", it shows I have a selling limit of $4,000 in the month of December. I have yet to sell anything in December. Now that I'm trying to sell something, it gives me that error message. Anyone know what I can do? Thanks for your help!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I got the same message.

I didn't receive any email to follow steps. Something fishy here. I follow all eBay policies with clear mention of them in lising. Now, I cannot list. Neither I can follow  steps mentioned in email coz that emailI didn't received.

Has anyone resolved this issue?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Same here. All of my listing were removed. Even though i have maintained 100% positive feedback . I am now unable list any item. It's about time we take a step.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

This is happening to lot of other sellers.

The core problem is GST. if you do not have GST and are an individual trying to sell your old items on ebay. Turns out you can't sell anything anymore without having a business firm and registration for GST.

On 26 2017 june most of the ebay sellers were discontinued from selling. eBay was both B2C and C2C. turns out Consumers trying to sell on eBay are in whole lot of trouble now. 

I am not sure how i'll be selling my bulk items now

Message 9 of 9
latest reply