cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't leave negative feedback???

dmc06041969
Thrill-Seeker

I have buyers that never pay and never communicate.  When I go to leave feedback, all I know get are the choices of "positive" or "I'll leave feedback later".  Why can't I leave negative feedback anymore?

Message 1 of 691
latest reply
690 REPLIES 690

Re: I can't leave negative feedback???

I have only left negative feedback once and that was after many, many eMails to the seller who promised and promised to fix the situation. I finally had to go to eBay about the problem and they resolved the problem. Yes, I left negative feedback. I tried to work with that seller for over a month to no avail. I wanted to warn others.

eBay is still the best place to sell and buy. You have the largest audience of buyers and the best prices from sellers. Yes, I go to Amazon but only when I can't find what I want on eBay. The few times I have not checked on eBay for something I wanted and bought it from a local outlet, I have paid more than double for it.

Message 451 of 691
latest reply

You can't leave neg. FB for a Buyer BUT you can reply to his FB. 

@teresagharris wrote:
I am new to selling on eBay. I sold 4 dooney and bourke purses bidding ended on Sunday. One buyer sends a message she'll pay Friday and I reluctantly agreed since I hadn't thought to mention I want payment in 48 hrs in my ad. Friday came and no payment. I sent reminders and even offered to work with her. Saturday she responded and said she'd had bad weather and would pay Monday for sure. Payment never was made. Why can't I give her a bad rating? She deserves it.

Message 452 of 691
latest reply

This is exactly how I feel right now and I'm a teenager I shouldn't have to even deal with these flakes
Message 453 of 691
latest reply

That is bull**bleep**...Why should I have to spend 45 minutes on hold to remove something that never should have been allowed?.......Do you remember back when Ebay was first started when SELLERS used to be able to give bad buyers negaative feedback?  That stopped a lot of bad buyers from throwing negative feedback at buyers because they could with no recourse.

Message 454 of 691
latest reply

It doesn't mean **bleep** because you still have the negative feedback on your rating....It takes 12 **bleep** months for it to scroll off!

Message 455 of 691
latest reply

And Ebay will do NOTHING when you complain....Believe me....Save your time and don't bother......

Message 456 of 691
latest reply

Everything I read here is bad, I notice ebay just leaves all the seller high and dry with no way to protect ourselves.  Just sad, they set this whole system up for them to win and sellers to loose, take the money and run is ebay's true policy.  I have purchased my last item on ebay, I would rather pay a higher price than put up with this company.  I have been selling on here and buying but no more.  I go here to find answers and find the only answer is get ready to get ripped off or leave.

Message 457 of 691
latest reply

Amazon is **bleep**. Higher fees, higher chance of getting banned from ever selling again. Amazon is a whole different world compared to ebay. On a positive note though. Buyer's are a lot more down to earth than ebay buyer's.

Message 458 of 691
latest reply

This is worst company hands down! Never coming to shop here again. Good riddance. My experience with Paytm has been so good. Sorry for the font size but I do feel like screaming!

Message 459 of 691
latest reply

I seriously want to scream with everything in me. I have been on eBay since 2006, and for the first time I finally decided to sell my items since April 2015. I have had two people scam me one person damaged the item and said that is how I sent it to him when I know for fact and had a witness when the item was packed and shipped at the post office it was in excelent condition. The 2nd person is trying to claim I did not refund her money when this was handled since April 9th when the money was refunded completely and cleared out of my account on the same day. It is now May 7th exactly a month later and the person has never said until now. The person did not have enough common sense to check her bank account or contact ebay directly to see exactly where the money was placed. I was informed by eBay & Paypal her funds went bank to her VISA. I was called a thief, peice of (BLEEP), broke (BLEEP), WHITE TRASH, and anything else you can think of. YES!!!! of course I went off I be darn if you sit there and try to accuse me of your petty $27.75 that is not enough for me to waste my time on and I do not have time to waste to sit and twiddle my thumbs selling on eBay all day. I do have a life and a great professional job right along with my spouse who is a DETECTIVE so just like I stated you keep on TRUST ME I WILL MAKE THIS SITAUTION BIGGER THAN WHAT IT IS. Try me if you want I am not someone to play with. Oh yea BTW I am now dealing with a negative on my account UNDER FALSE ACCUCATIONS & SLANDER!!!!!! Will eBay remove it no its all about them and (BLEEP) the seller they got what they want. Because of both of these scammers I removed all of my items completely and my next move will be if they do not stand up and handle this professionally I will delete my account. I do not care your giving them a WARNING oh big deal this is not HIGH SCHOOL EBAY your dealing with actually people who need to be able to use NEGATIVE & NEUTRAL COMMENTS. This is not MCDONALD'S for you to have it your way or a LAYAWAY PLAN.

SELLERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 460 of 691
latest reply

This Karen-cavaz who changed her name to happy-buyer123........lives outside America.

I mention on my page that I dont sell outside the states and I give no refunds.

She gave me 2 false addresses and I refused to pay for the second label.

She left me negative review saying " Package arrived late and horrible communication"

I send messaged her that wasn't true ...I took snap shot pictures of every transaction I made on ebay and usps and I showed her a snap shot of the picture

before giving the package to the mail man. I gave her security and insurance on the priority package to make sure it arrives safely.

She told me  this " I dont care , I 'm glade I can make your life miserable........I'm not using ebay no more anyways but I'm glade I made you experience **bleep** 😉 hahahahaha XOXOXOX "

I was furious on top of  finding out were not allowed to write bad reviews on buyers which isn't f____king fair.

I took all my stuff down.

I 'm not selling on ebay anymore unless they change ,fix the situation  or apologizes.

Message 461 of 691
latest reply

oh yea they took down her bad review.......but I was told they would suspend her account...but  then user : Karen-cavaz ...who changed her user name to Happ-buyer123 said Ebay wasn't going to do that and she was going to keep harrasing me and I complained to the supervisor that she wont leave me alone

then I was told that I should just ignore them..... -___-  since obviously they cant banned her/ suspend her account.

She soooooo f____king annoying

BEWARE OF BUYER ....TAKE PICS OR SNAP SHOTS OF YOUR TRANSACTION ......keep insurance on all packages and tracking numbers!!!

I am literally down with EBAY unless convinced other ways by the company and the change of the policy to protect sellers. WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO LEAVE BAD REVIEWS ON PEOPLENWHO DONT PAY OR GIVE BAD ADDRESSES MULTIPLE TIMES AND DO IT OUT OF SPITE

Message 462 of 691
latest reply

11224636_925035334226419_2667587831514331671_n.jpg10421098_925035934226359_5267920782668676761_n.jpg11165219_925035320893087_4074366432253822715_n.jpg11168764_925035950893024_8560882983690163150_n.jpg11265590_925035304226422_4027991552969948229_n.jpg

Message 463 of 691
latest reply

True that's why I feel like i'm giving up on them cause they dont listen to our concerns at all or our feedback.....not allowing us to give bad reviews...

WE ALL SHOULD BOYCOTT if it becomes worse

Message 464 of 691
latest reply

How much worse can ebay get???

I have been checking out other sites like Alibaba to see through.

It seems every year ebay gets worse.

@silver_ferret wrote:

True that's why I feel like i'm giving up on them cause they dont listen to our concerns at all or our feedback.....not allowing us to give bad reviews...

WE ALL SHOULD BOYCOTT if it becomes worse

Message 465 of 691
latest reply