cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't leave negative feedback???

dmc06041969
Thrill-Seeker

I have buyers that never pay and never communicate.  When I go to leave feedback, all I know get are the choices of "positive" or "I'll leave feedback later".  Why can't I leave negative feedback anymore?

Message 1 of 691
latest reply
690 REPLIES 690

Re: I can't leave negative feedback???

AND, i cant even reply publically to their Negative comment... now apparently all i can do is file a confidential report. UGH!

Cat Mad

Message 436 of 691
latest reply

omg... ha ha ha... where can i find one of those amazong cases, Your Pinkalishussness???
Message 437 of 691
latest reply

was wrong about not being able to reply to negative feedback, i found the link for it at the bottom of the page. Sellers can still at least reply to feedback received.
Message 438 of 691
latest reply

Yes!!! Ebay does not care about the sellers. We do not have any protection whatsoever when it comes to negative feedback.
Message 439 of 691
latest reply

Yes!!! Ebay does not care about the sellers. We do not have any protection whatsoever when it comes to negative feedback.
I had an issue with a buyer who wanted to return an item which i had not problem accepting and refunding. The buyer contacted me to request my address. I proceeded to tell them to initiate the return request from their account and I would have no problem processing. The buyer proceeded to tell me that they just want to email me the tracking number (at the time I didn't know Ebay would accept this form of return legit) and I instructed them to just put in the return request. They were unable to see where they can do this (buyer was using their phone and apparently this option doesn't appear on Ebay moblie version) and got **bleep** off and felt I was not being helpful and providing them the return address (although i did in our email conversation). Buyer posted a negative feedback saying i was rude and didn't want to provide return information. I called Ebay requesting them to remove the negative feedback because the buyer did not tell the truth. The representative clearly saw the email communication between us but insisted that they could not remove the feedback. I said to the rep doesn't that go against your policy of not telling the truth. Needless to say Ebay did not want to remove the negative feedback even with proof in their face. I had a 100% feedback and this one negative feedback brought me down to 91% !!!!

Not good Ebay, we pay alot of fees to you we should have some type of protection as well !!!! Will probably look to go and sell on Amazon!
Message 440 of 691
latest reply

Ebay clearly only cares about the buyers and not the sellers.  Its not fair that we cannot leave feedback for these buyers.  How are others supposed to be protected from them?  My description clearly states no refunds or returns due to the nature of the item.  They left me nasty feedback, got their money back because Ebay left me no option but to and I have no way to speak my peace on feedback?  My options are to leave positive feedback or leave feedback later.  Smh with disgust. 

Message 441 of 691
latest reply

This has just happened to me.  Someone did not pay for the item and I cannot leave negative feedback.  This has got to change.  Think I will take a look at Gumtree to see how they deal with time wasters.

Message 442 of 691
latest reply

There's no accountability to sellers and the new seller standard make things all most impossible. I would love some fairness in the deal.😣
Message 443 of 691
latest reply

I am new to selling on eBay. I sold 4 dooney and bourke purses bidding ended on Sunday. One buyer sends a message she'll pay Friday and I reluctantly agreed since I hadn't thought to mention I want payment in 48 hrs in my ad. Friday came and no payment. I sent reminders and even offered to work with her. Saturday she responded and said she'd had bad weather and would pay Monday for sure. Payment never was made. Why can't I give her a bad rating? She deserves it.
Message 444 of 691
latest reply

WHy can'y I leave feedback I've been a member of eBay since 1999 I don't sell a lot and decided to see a few items to make some extra money. I have a buyer that agreed to cancel an item and now is extorting me with feedback.  When I wouldn't give in  and see the item to them at a loss they turned around and left nagative feedback.  Why can't I leave feedback for them to warn others of this person.  Totally unfair and unjust I want this feedback removed and leave feedback.  I'm done selling on this site after 16 years.

Message 445 of 691
latest reply

This happened to me buyer did not even look at the picture of the item he bought or the description fully, after he recieved the item he says that it was a factory defect how would he know this? Ive sold many and had 100% feedback on over 138 transactions this guy had 6 long story short he left negative feedback and I cannot on his profile for being an inexperienced buyer and not fully looking at what he is buying. Ebay needs to change this!!
Message 446 of 691
latest reply

They are a scam!!! I have tried to do everything by the book, but no matter what, the customer wins even if the seller was really the one in the right. After numerous positive feedback, they won't remove the negative stuff in my seller dashboard from months and months ago, when I was a brand new seller, and still learning. I think more sellers should report them to the Better Business Bureau, then maybe they will get their head out of their rearends......What a horrible experience for me as a seller......I seriously think I am going somewhere else to do my selling. I am so done with them, and the **bleep** they put sellers through. We don't have a leg to stand on in this company, it's always about the buyer, and skew the sellers that work so hard to do what is right, and they fail to see the sellers point of view.......don't need their **bleep**.

Message 447 of 691
latest reply

And this is why everyone is switching to Amazon because eBay sucks! I had a buyer try to haggle me for discount on a brand new item and he leaves negative feedback saying the item is real but I don't know my product.....**bleep** EBAY.

Message 448 of 691
latest reply

if you feel it is feedback extortion you can have it removed, call ebay.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

Message 449 of 691
latest reply

ALL buyers enjoy a 100% feedback rating!! That's not a rating system!! It's scewed in favor of ALL buyers! EVERY single seller is screwed and have their backs up against the wall!! Shoot, it's gotten so ridiculous that certain / some sellers (NOT GOING TO MENTION ANY NAMES HERE) have resorted to cojoling buyers into changing their negative feedback to a positive after of course offering them $$$ or some "FREE" goods in exchange - Yup, believe it or not, IT'S TRUE!! Here's the sad part about it though... 1) You're allotted so many "feedback withdrawal requests as a seller." 2) After the buyers realize they're NOT getting what was promised to them, well... Guess what happens??? Yeah, your account gets shut the hell DOWWWWWWWWWWN! You can send as many ridiculous letters to the better business bureau and it will not put a dent in the problem - This is an enormously HUGE business entity you're dealing with which controls ALL aspects of the eCommerce trade on the net and have top-notch attorneys protecting the name, FEEBay... Excuse me, ebay!! Hope you have several physical addresses, emails, phone #'s & such because you're going to need that in order to open up a new eBay account EVERYTIME a buyer.............................. Well, at this point you should know the rest!!!

Message 450 of 691
latest reply