cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay's Final Value Fees Too High!

Am I the only one that is concerned with ebay's recent increase in final value fees?  Ebay is making it hard to make even a small profit off items sold!

Message 1 of 1,161
latest reply
1,160 REPLIES 1,160

Me too, total RIP OFF. No  ore ebay for me.

@blubby! wrote:

TOTAL RIPOFF!  Just sold a camera for $760 and ebay took $89 something then paypal charged me too.!  I'm done selling here.

Message 361 of 1,161
latest reply

DONE WITH THIS EBAY **bleep**!  Bye bye blood suckers!!!!!

looking for better alternatives! 

Message 362 of 1,161
latest reply

Sold an item for $900 plus shipping of $100.  Actual shipping charges were $105.  By time all of the fees are deducted, I'm out $218!  No more selling on Ebay. Not that I sold all that much, but still the Final Value Fees, and then the Paypal fees, are way to high.  Good thing sellers are keeping them in business!

Message 363 of 1,161
latest reply

Ya fees are way to high, I sold an item for $57 ebay charged $6.30 in fees and paypal another $3.70 that $10.00 to sale a $57 dollar item.

Needless to say this will be the last thing I sell on eBay.

Come on eBay keep this up and you wont be around for much long.

Message 364 of 1,161
latest reply

The fees are truly absurd.  Ebay would be in a world of hurt if they had not the entity of PayPal.  I am done selling as well until fees come down to at the very most 5%.  3% is the most realistic.  Fix your business plan Ebay, this is truly a joke.

Message 365 of 1,161
latest reply

Found a reasonable alternative, BONANZA! Seriously considering moving all of my listings there.

Message 366 of 1,161
latest reply

I'm out as well...fees are way too high and not worth it. ebay is going to find out the hard way, when someone introduces a new onlie selling site with less fees and their business implodes. 

Message 367 of 1,161
latest reply

We need masses to start boycotting EBAY...let's get online petitions going in your social media accounts for everyone to abort EBAY. I'm spreading the word with hundres of folks already

Message 368 of 1,161
latest reply

i think im switching to amazon  this is insane.

Message 369 of 1,161
latest reply

I haven't sold anything in over a year on eBay and just recently did sell a 420$ item...received a 44$ invoice. Are you...**bleep**ing me. When did it get so high? No way I'm selling anything here ever again. 

Message 370 of 1,161
latest reply

WOW this is my first month ever selling on Ebay and my invoice is $36....i will never sell on here again

Message 371 of 1,161
latest reply

Wow.. I just sold item for 89.99 and eBay has already deducted $9 fee and $1 as a shipping fee.. It would be a lot better and save money if I would just create a site on shopify or ecommerce and pay $30 a month I'll be able to sell with no fees and save a lot of money.. Bye eBay good luck with trying to keep business going
Message 372 of 1,161
latest reply

Working on developing a new site... it's called freebay ..
Message 373 of 1,161
latest reply

Way to high. I am headed somewhere else to sell from now on.

Message 374 of 1,161
latest reply

ADVERTISE YOUR MERCHANDISE ON INTEREST GROUPS ON FACEBOOK. DO YOUR BUSINESS DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL AND CIRCUMNAVIGATE THESE PROPOSTEROUS FEES. ALSO TRY AMAZON.

Message 375 of 1,161
latest reply