cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

I hate when sellers just don't place a reserve on their item and we bid on item, and obviously the seller is bidding it up!! Look into emrude11, constantly having new names winning his items and they get listed again every time within days!! eBay it's very obvious when people do this and they should be reprimanded!! At least bring it to their attention you know what's going on...
Message 76 of 701
latest reply

"Here's a buyer complaint:  Listing was for 14 items of American Girl clothing.  Received only 13 items in the package.  Seller claims she mailed all 14 says it's my word against hers and I 'have buyer's remorse' because I should've realized that American Girl clothing means that it fits American Girl Dolls, not that it's actually American Girl COMPANY clothing. (the word Company was omitted from her description)  She says I'm taking money from her 9 year old daughter."

Liar!

Here is from theorigonal add that cannot be changed.

American Girl Doll
Lot of 14 clothing pieces

The word doll is in the title, liar.

You're the kind of buyer that gives good buyers a bad name!

That woman had a 100% feedback and your neg is probably what put her out of buisness.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/American-Girl-doll-/171172521542?nma=true&si=Kf%252FTzPsYqmmj%252BtvCuZEglxh...

Message 77 of 701
latest reply

Believe me buyers are just as powerless against unscrupulous sellers.  Im through with ebay.  Apparently they dont investigate claims thoroughly and have standard decisions for certain cases, such as against the seller if the buyer complains a package was delivered with no merchandise in it in an instance I just read about. 

Ebay is a playground for dishonest people and it's like butting your head against the wall to complain, and then they don't listen.  If you aren't privy to their tricks with the system you will get taken advantage of, buyer OR seller! 

Message 78 of 701
latest reply

How did they get you. They shut me down for 25 days.

@yellowrosebeto wrote:

YEA, EBAY SCREWED ME AS A SELLER!!!

Message 79 of 701
latest reply

Ebay gave the buyer 19 days to upload tracking number. He never did, but filed a claim with ebay and then filed a claim threw the shipping company for damaged item.

Message 80 of 701
latest reply

I was able to stop this guy in time before I totally lost my money.

Message 81 of 701
latest reply

A SELLER IS AT THE MERCY OF THE BUYER AND WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY CONSIDERATION FROM EBAY -- EBAY WILL NOT EVEN LISTEN TO THE SELLER'S SIDE.  I JUST WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO DESCRIBE AN OLD USED ITEM AS PERFECTLY AS POSSIBLE AND THEN LIKE A FOOL SENT THE ITEM TO A BUYER IN JAPAN AT A COST OF $62 EVEN THOUGH I SAID US ONLY.  THE BUYER SAID IT DIDN'T WORK ALTHOUGH IT WORKED FOR ME.  EBAY ESSENTIALLY SAYS THEY ONLY LISTEN TO THE BUYER BECAUSE OF "BUYER PROTECTION".  NOW I'M GETTING BACK A BROKEM ITEM AND LOST THE INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL PAYMENT.  WHEN IT IS A CASE OF A BUYER'S WORD AGAINST YOURS YOU ARE ALWAYS THE LIAR --  EBAY ACTS LIKE BUYERS ARE ALWAYS 100% HONEST.  OF COURSE IT IS EASY TO GIVE THE BUYER HIS MONEY BACK REGARDLESS -- IT'S NOT EBAY'S MONEY --- IT'S YOUR MONEY THEY ARE GIVING BACK.  I AM NOT IN BUSINESS AND THOUGHT I COULD RAISE A LITTLE CASH BY REDUCING MY COLLECTION BUT NOW I KNOW I'M MORE LIKELY TO LOSE MONEY BECAUSE EBAY COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ME.  AT THE LEAST EBAY COULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME OR READ MY ITEM DESCRIPTION BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR SELLERS.

Message 82 of 701
latest reply

I don't think ebay is against sellers, I think they just have to keep it fair.  Come on sellers, you know you bought a 20.00 hot toy item at a big box store and put it on ebay right before xmas for 100.00.  If sellers didn't try and scam the public and leave poor children without a xmas, perhaps we would think higher of you.  Worse yet, some sellers completely buy out the toy at the big box stores when it is 20.00 and force consumers to have to pay astonishing prices to get toys for their children at xmas.  How sad, some sellers obviously have no conscience about all the little tots across america who were good little boys and girls all year and santa can't afford much xmas for them because of greedy ebay sellers.  So to all the ebay sellers doing this to america's children in this bad economy and have the nerve to complain, I say......Cry Me a  River!!!!!!!

Message 83 of 701
latest reply

I agree. I reported fake items and nothing was done. Even told the seller the items were fake. These sellers are thieves.
Message 84 of 701
latest reply

I totally agree with you. Ebay is treating seller like dirt. My story is my account is now banned due to shipping time. Look at my feedback look at my rating. 4.8/5 in all catagories. Overall feedback 99.1%. Over 10 years selling, we still treat some theives on ebay as good customer, we dont go after them and dont even want to deal with it and take it as our loss. We are international seller and do ship items internationally including small tiny countires you never heard of. We do provide tracking on all orders. Therefore buyers should expect to receive item little late due to their locations. They got tracking they know packahge is on its way. They leave low rating on shipping time that will affect our rating. Thats okay too. The bottom line is Ebay should understand the shipping time rate does not 100% reflect our effort to ship the item in a timly manner. It could reflect customer do want to hope to receive the item a little faster. How many of you ordered from name brand US website such as A&F clothing? I received my package 3/4 weeks after payment made. I ordered phone case from ebay, seller from Hong Kong and received my item 3/4 weeks later. Should I give him low rating? Well I dont expect to receive my item in 1 week since it is from international. But I could leave him a low rating on shipping just because I wish to receive the item faster But I still love the item and nothing against the seller. But Ebay taks this low rating as the Worst thing against the seller. Thats not true. I would still buy from the same seller and just hope I could receive the item faster. But it is out of their (seller) control once the package is on its route and sitting in the postal office. I am done with ebay too after 10 YEARS selling.  If Ebay still keep on  running this unfair practice, they will fold one day.
I

Message 85 of 701
latest reply

Paypal is owned by eBay inc. and they only let you transfer $500 a month to your account!
Message 86 of 701
latest reply

I am new to eBay and see the scam in affect as we speak!
Message 87 of 701
latest reply

If it wasn't for the pending transactions, I would have been gone by now! And I've only been here a few weeks and tired of the eBay scam.
Message 88 of 701
latest reply

It's 2013 and they still think the same!
Message 89 of 701
latest reply

What's a up I case?
Message 90 of 701
latest reply