cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Amen brother, s Seller always gets screwed by Ebay management - ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS WHY i QUIT AFTER WRITING TO MANAGEMENT AND GETTING NOWHERE.

So much for my 15 years of honestly andloyalty. What BUMS!!

Message 61 of 701
latest reply

I had to stop selling on eBay.  I took detailed pictures, would explain in detail any defects and when I sold the item the buyer would complain that it had a defect and wanted a partial refund.  The defect was IN MY LISTING.  Buyers are taking advantage of eBays buyer protection program.  I had to stop selling otherwise, I'd just keeping loosing

@dubiousgain wrote:

IF  your claim was true, I'd say that one is not likely to hear much prisoner complaining, when it is the prisoner holding the keys to the jail!  ;\

money.  

Message 62 of 701
latest reply

Join the club.  I'm on the phone right now attempting to close my account.  Good luck.

Message 63 of 701
latest reply

as long as you keep posting,you are showing account activity,they won't shut you down on this account.

Message 64 of 701
latest reply

Yes , the seller is put through too many hoops and in the end it would of been cheaper to fly my camera and hand deliver to the buyer. Combined cost for ebay and PayPal 550.00 just to sell a camera. All you get when you call is finger pointing from ebay to PayPal and visaversa, and you will spend the rest of your time on hold and then get disconnected. BEWARE if you are trying to sell and also the time and hoops it takes to get the money. This is not the way to do business!
Message 65 of 701
latest reply

Absolutely agree with you NOT to leave ANYTHING in your PayPal account. I always pull anything I receive straight to my bank account and I have a seperate bank account for PayPal so they can't mess up my personal account. Would stating that the buyer is buying the item "as is" in EVERY listing help with this scourge of fraud that buyers try to commit?

Message 66 of 701
latest reply

Here's a buyer complaint:  Listing was for 14 items of American Girl clothing.  Received only 13 items in the package.  Seller claims she mailed all 14 says it's my word against hers and I 'have buyer's remorse' because I should've realized that American Girl clothing means that it fits American Girl Dolls, not that it's actually American Girl COMPANY clothing. (the word Company was omitted from her description)  She says I'm taking money from her 9 year old daughter.  

Message 67 of 701
latest reply

Ebay took the side of the seller and screwed the buyer I bought an item from the picture posted on his site and the one I received was different from the one I received and ebay took there side ebay was wrong.

Message 68 of 701
latest reply

After Xmas, I'm OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been selling here for YEARS.  The way eBay has been treating their sellers lately has been RIDICULOUS!!  Ebay has been taking ONLY THE BUYER'S SIDE. even if they SCAM!!  How the hell is it ok for eBay to refund the buyer money from MY account after the buyer buys a new/unused dress and returns it USED, SOILED, and TORN!!  It's all a bunch of BULL !!!

Message 69 of 701
latest reply

ebay is screwing me as a buyer, im done with them.

Message 70 of 701
latest reply

ebay has totally screwed me as a buyer, they say i committed extortion as a buyer because an zzz hole seller sent me the wrong size. ebay can f-off
Message 71 of 701
latest reply

I have a large complaint as a buyer, the sellers I am dealing with seem to be unilaterally involved in harasment by sending maliciously destroyed items, Prtha[s at the request of my harasser, Is eBay a place where you can be harrased by the sellers because someone requests they do it. It is fun for them or they do it because they are terrified?

Message 72 of 701
latest reply

I have a large complaint as a buyer, the sellers I am dealing with seem to be unilaterally involved in harasment by sending maliciously destroyed items, Prtha[s at the request of my harasser, Is eBay a place where you can be harrased by the sellers because someone requests they do it. It is fun for them or they do it because they are terrified? Just a note when trying to post this message I was stopped by flooding message 

Message 73 of 701
latest reply

I would like to talk with the Dean of eBay about the passing of fraudulent mechanise, I think the seller need a church sermon.

Message 74 of 701
latest reply

I'm on my way out too. Ebay's actions are reprehensible. They hold my money and bill me at the same time. I have 171 feedback at 100% satisfaction since 1999. I just wanted to sell a couple of extra items I had. NOT go into business with Ebay. I will never sell on Ebay again...never! 

Message 75 of 701
latest reply