cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Re: Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

Non-refund of my money by ebay ... customer care fooled me

I had ordered for a mouse cabinet from ebay as the seller could not
ship me the product due to requirement of sales tax form i decided to take my money back so as said a automatic refund was initiated and being a nationalised
bank as per d procedure of ebay the time for refund was 15days but it has been a month now my refund is nowhere. after twenty days i called the customer care they gave me an authenciation code and told me to check in my bank but to my amazement the bank authority told me there is no such procedure to enter the codes dat was given to me ... The question to ebay is why keep ur customers keep running in circles ...THINKING BACK TO LOGIC WHY DONT U TRANSER TO MY ACCOUNT SIMPLY... No problems at all .. why trouble us. Where is the ebay guarantee ? By the use of word ebay guarantee you want to fool people... as to my notice there are many
many complaints of non-refund from ebay ... do you want to make money from non-refund ... Is that your way of doing business ... if it is ur fall is coming very soon ... or we have to collectively lodge a complaint on a National Consumer forum. May be for you its an easy money but for us its a money which is hardearned and we dont have too much to waste ... Refund the money at the earliest.
Message 406 of 701
latest reply

Non-refund of my money by ebay ... customer care fooled me

I had ordered for a mouse cabinet from ebay as the seller could not
ship me the product due to requirement of sales tax form i decided to take my money back so as said a automatic refund was initiated and being a nationalised
bank as per d procedure of ebay the time for refund was 15days but it has been a month now my refund is nowhere. after twenty days i called the customer care they gave me an authenciation code and told me to check in my bank but to my amazement the bank authority told me there is no such procedure to enter the codes dat was given to me ... The question to ebay is why keep ur customers keep running in circles ...THINKING BACK TO LOGIC WHY DONT U TRANSER TO MY ACCOUNT SIMPLY... No problems at all .. why trouble us. Where is the ebay guarantee ? By the use of word ebay guarantee you want to fool people... as to my notice there are many
many complaints of non-refund from ebay ... do you want to make money from non-refund ... Is that your way of doing business ... if it is ur fall is coming very soon ... or we have to collectively lodge a complaint on a National Consumer forum. May be for you its an easy money but for us its a money which is hardearned and we dont have too much to waste ... Refund the money at the earliest.
Message 407 of 701
latest reply

EBay rip off they suck always protecting buyer not the seller
Message 408 of 701
latest reply

Ripped of by a merchant and abondened by Ebay.

I purchased an item, received the wrong one. Started a case with Ebay and seller identyfying such, included photos etc. Merchant agreed that it was wrong and agreed to send another. Month and a half later I have no item, no refund and the case is closed by Ebay identyfying that I have lost case. They even removed my negative feedback on the seller so others could be ripped off as well! Disgraceful. Bad business for sure. Be warned everyone!

Message 409 of 701
latest reply

Try to get Paypal involved. Ebay will screw you every time.

Message 410 of 701
latest reply

All they care about is their commission.

Message 411 of 701
latest reply

I have been in the retail business for over 40 years and if nothing else I have learned a few things in those years is A. The buyer is not always right. B. If I mess up do everything to make it right. C. Some buyers are just crooks. and D. If the buyer is wrong and claims they will never return they are usually lying because they almost always do.
This said I really find it amazing that a company as large as Ebay has lost focus on who their real customer is. IT IS THE SELLLER. Not the buyer, because buyers will always come but when you have nothing or no one to sell, it makes no difference how many buyers you have. The SELLERS pay the fees that eBay employees get paid from. I have been buying and selling on ebay since 2002, and in fact since the first of the year have paid over $200.00 in selling fees, but not a dime when I buy something. Additionally since I opened this account I have had 185 reviewed sales resulting in thousands of dollars in sales which equates to hundreds of dollars in Seller Fees (only 2 negative feedback) and have never lost a dispute until now. I realize that I am not one of these super sellers who actually operate a retail business over Ebay, but my guess would be that the little sellers like me are the ones that keep Ebay in business. I am not saying I will discontinue the use of Ebay, but rest assured there will be little to no selling done by me anytime in the near future and will do everything in my power to find an equivelent item elsewhere when I am purchasing something, and I will be vocal in my disgust for the way in which Ebay treats its real customer THE SELLER.

Message 412 of 701
latest reply

I'm in Same problem. I bought 5 items pay one time but received 3 items the other seller sent to wrong address. Contact eBay and sellers. Go on for many weeks, seller keeps said tracking show I received the item but the address is not my address. eBay blame me for not provide correct addressed. But they don't understand how and why do I received the 3 items. Now they tell me nothing they can do ,it been passed so many days. eBay alway said Gurantee Money Back they lies. Not just that I rate the sellers eBay went in and delete remove it to protect their seller. I have business I order so much stuffed from them,not anymore and I will makesure every body know what they said are not real. Can't be trusted.
Message 413 of 701
latest reply

They did same thing to me guaranteed money back they lied , shop with confident I don't think so . I buy 5 items make one purchase I got 3items 2 they sent to wrong address but they keep said my false that I provided wrong address. Then how did I received the 3 items, but talk to customer services one tell me my package ship to my address ,another told  me in another city, then another said in Miami . Talk to this eBay people just like talk to the bunch of kid that have no clu, talk to the wall will be better

Message 414 of 701
latest reply

eBay such

Message 415 of 701
latest reply

EBAY SUPPORT OF BUYERS.. STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THEFT... LIES.. BS.... ALLOWED.. SHILLERS.. ALLOWED.. AFTER NUMEROUS TIMES DOING SO.. THEY DONT GIVE A **bleep** IF A SELLER IS A LOW DOWN... STINK.... IVE  MOVED ON... OTHER PLACES TO BUY.. THAT DONT ALLOW LIARS.. AND THEFT....

Message 416 of 701
latest reply

got that right.. BUT.... US BUYERS GO... NOONE TO BUY... SAY LA VEEEEEEEEE EBAY.. IM SICK OF YOU..... LIES.. BS.. THEFT... ALL EBAY IS... SELLERS... BID UP THEIR OWN STUFF... REPORT IT.. NOTHING GETS DONE... SO.. REALLY.. TAKE IT AND..... SHOVE IT.. FAR UP... SOMEONES ANUS

Message 417 of 701
latest reply

Yes, this is eBay policy on things. Same thing happened to me. I bought an item, the seller provided a tracking number. I got a delivery alert, no item. Emailed seller, went to post office. They gave me a printout, the tracking number was for a package that was mailed to an address of a nearby business, not my address. I contacted seller, sent proof via eBay messages. I talked to my USPS carrier, who also delivers to this nearby business. He checked up on it... when he got there they had it set out for return, it wasn't theirs! They refused the item and returned it.

The carrier confirmed it could not be my item, the package was WAY too small. It got returned to sender. Seller never replied. I opened a case, added all the details, no reply. I escalated to eBay and BAM, final decision in favor of the new seller and against me, with all my documented proof.

eBay wanted new information to reopen the case. I have no new info, I long since did all of my due diligence and had clearly provided everything needed. I am in the midst of appeal right now, re-providing all the same info they already had and hoping for a different outcome. The definition of insanity. Because they decided against me, they removed the feedback I left the guy. Can't even warn others. No recourse for that either, too bad so sad.

eBay sucks for buyers. To get the money back guarantee, you have to bash your incontrovertible proof and your face against a wall and cross your fingers 10 times. Or worse.

I was once a seller, and I've been scammed by buyers too (ask me about the seller protection case I lost because a buyer returned a BUBBLE WRAPPED BRICK to me and not my item - he had "proof" he had returned the item and I was SOL).

It is hopeless nowadays. I feel truly bad for the honest buyers and sellers here. They both exist, but it's hard to find them amongst all the scammers. I could tell 50 stories similar to this too... many I eventually won after ridiculous effort, and many I got scr*wed on.

Message 418 of 701
latest reply

Ive finally had enough. For those who want to continue to be ripped off and out up with this platform, i wish you luck.

Best wishs
Message 419 of 701
latest reply

Corruption!! EBay selling in England and many other places and don't let's buyer to complain , here they hurting the sellers and employees garbage from India to save money ! Please spread this info do not do business with eBay , also pay pal both of them together , playing with customers and merachnt expensive time ! Wish they will go bankrupt soon! 

Message 420 of 701
latest reply