cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Re: Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I brought led tv it is not working.I can't get any solution still now.i feel very bad .
Message 376 of 701
latest reply

Message 377 of 701
latest reply

Having problems paying an item on eBay I called customer support to report the issue they told me they were having problems that they will pass it over to support department then sense I'm running out of time to pay the seller they told me that it will go against my agreement to pay I told the lady its not my fault there having problems she told Me it still go against me I told them this sucks just like eBay sucks
Message 378 of 701
latest reply

First time selling in ten years. Ebay used to be so great. Didn't know my no returns policy would no longer be honored. Buyer misread my listing size, her fault, she wins. I'm out money for listing and shipping. Can't leave negative feedback for buyer. I am out!! I also had 100 shares of stock in company and sold immediately. Good way to learn what a company stands for is to be ripped off by them. Bad business practices! So sad used to be a great marketplace. Buyers have all the power DO NOT SELL HERE!!
Message 379 of 701
latest reply

Dt 23 jan....recieved..from eby.
Mobile MIE NUM.NOT REGISTERED .
IN LENOVO RECORDS...
SERVICE PROBLUM..PLAY STORE.NOT OPEN.
SENDR SAYS TALK TO EBAY...warrunty period
3 month.what a joke...who will pay.repair amount...

Message 380 of 701
latest reply

Is all frode...
Message 381 of 701
latest reply

I siddharth srivastava customer of ebay since 2015 i purchase many product online in most of the online shopping site. You are one of them.
Now , I purchase a phone which is lenovo k4 note which is in dead condition. My claim is opened since 29 days i did not getting any information. One time they call me but unfortunately it is not reachable. They did not mail me any update also. When i am calling them then they are saying that you will get call i am arranging call on high priority. And they are not calling to my new updated no. Where as 1st they give me 20  days for resolution. Now its 28 days and still open i don't know what the hell is going on ebay service. You will response my mail or not. I am very disappointed with ebay. I can't explain the feeling also. And when i am calling they are saying that u will get update till today evening when i am calling in morning and when i am call in evening then they are saying that by tomorrow you will get update surely. Since last 4 days .. when that tomorrow come. I want to know that what is tomorrow and evening. It means that you will not resolve my problem and it is going on.

And now no one is responding after taking my phone back

Message 382 of 701
latest reply

I bought a fuel pump for my jaguar brand new. The weather did not permit installation for a few weeks when I tried to install it, I discovered it was the wrong pump. I emailed the seller 5 times and got no response. So I contacted eBay and was told they would take care of it and told me to cancel the transaction. They said it would be resolved shortly. They never bothered to get back to me. 2 weeks later I called customer service and was told I was past the guarantee period because I had waited to contact eBay in a timely manner. I have been an eVay customer for 13 years with several hundred transactions and 100 percent positive feedback. There is a record with them of all my seller contacts in this transaction. Still it is when I contact eBay for help that rules. As for me; I am done with them. If you have a problem, complain immediately or you may be left high and dry with a product for which you have no use. All due to eBay red tape. Regards, Jim Elliott

Message 383 of 701
latest reply

Message 384 of 701
latest reply

I agree with all of you about ebay and also its so called customer satisfaction policy. The seller (dnmmarsh) Michael Marsh did not send the item within the time frame advertised. Ebay, after I put in a dispute, resolved the issue in the sellers favor even though he did not respond to my dispute within the 4 day time period!!!! They resolved the issue in the sellers favor before he received my complaint!!!!!!

What the !*(K

Ebay is a joke! Backing the seller over very clear signs of ebay abuse policy.

Message 385 of 701
latest reply

A seller claimed to be located in the USA (IL) but the item shipped from China. I opened a case the moment I found out where they where shipping it from and eBay ruled against me just today...even though the seller violated the eBay policy of misrepresentation...and even went so far as to remove the feedback I left trying to warn others of this deceptive practice. It was factual yet they still removed it when the seller complained.

Item location: IL, United States
eBay item number: 221939979419
Shipping carrierChina Post

Here's what eBay said: "Recently, you opened an eBay Buyer Protection case for Escolite Solar Motion Sensor Light, Waterproof 8LED Path Patio Garden Landscape . We also received the feedback you left for the transaction, but it's been removed from the seller's feedback profile because of a recent decision on the eBay Buyer Protection case."

I say a class action may be needed to litigate because clearly eBay is complicit. If there are any lawyers out there that would care to take on the case, on their dime, I'd be more than willing to be party to that case. In the same vein of Chinese sellers misrepresenting as USA sellers, last night I asked about a half dozen US eBay sellers if the small engine carb they're selling can have the linkage re-clocked (re-positioned) so I could use it...and this morning I received several replies that made it clear to me that English wasn't their first language. eBay must stop condoning that deceptive practice but it seems the only way that's going to be possible would be to sue 'em and put a dent in their bottom line.

Message 386 of 701
latest reply

As a seller, we have had a couple of bad experiences with buyers, but there doesn't appear to be anything that sellers can do other than give the buyer what they want.

This week, more than two weeks after shipping an item, a buyer requested a refund becasue the used item he bought looked used.  The item was described as showing normal signs of wear and photos of the item were provided, but that didn't matter.  His complaint about the item to eBay contained numerous false statements, yet I can find nowhere that we as sellers are allowed to answer those back to eBay.  All we can do is send comments back to the buyer.

So basically, as a seller on eBay, if you're dealing with an honest buyer, you're OK, but if you're not, more often than not, you stand to get screwed with no recourse or protection whatsoever.

Message 387 of 701
latest reply

I sold an item to someone who found it somewhere else cheaper after he agreed to the deal adn it was already sold .

Now I have to wait to even relist it

THNAKS EBAY !  I thought it was a contract when they agreed to pay and cant just back out because they feel like it!

Message 388 of 701
latest reply

It's funny, heavy sellers on eBay wreck smaller sellers listings. I had a product on eBay listing of the lowest price. The larger seller had one higher than mine by 10% with a best offer. He had purchased now on mine, I reviewed the buyer seeing that he was competing with me. I canceled his purchase . Knowing that eBay takes 11% and PayPal takes 3 1/2 fi. Knowing that eBay takes 11% and PayPal takes 3 1/2, there is no meat on the bone. Where is the money to be made except eBay? then it goes to coun then a ghost account with 0 purchases and 1 in 3 years. Wants to purchase my GoPro. You as the seller take up all the responsibility. EBay takes no liability. This buyer protection means the seller is 100% liable. If I don't feel comfortable with the sale I don't have to commit to it. So many fraudsters on this website. Even when I making purchases and I see them bidding up products with ghost accounts. Very negative experience. I eventually sold my go Pro. I will not do business with eBay.
Message 389 of 701
latest reply

I am in the position of the seller, as long as you paid right away and you didn't have a conflicting auction for the same product. The seller takes all the liability. EBay takes no liability. The contract cannot be unilateral. Being the seller it is. EBay's buyer protection, is the seller is liable 100% for everything. Being a seller on eBay means you need to purchase insurance for all Products sent. So net net, between eBay and PayPal and the US Postal Service insurance. You were looking at a net cost of 20% or more. I don't think I would do business with eBay again
Message 390 of 701
latest reply