cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Re: Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

How about from the seller perspective. How about return Friday? Sold to completely functioning items and got back to nonfunctioning items. Even had photographic proof there was differences in the serial numbers of the two items and still no avail. EBay can **bleep** off.
Message 361 of 701
latest reply

I sold two items recently on eBay. I sent one of the items but didn't immediately provide a tracking number. Somebody left negative feedback in regards to one of the items claiming that I ripped them off took their money and never sent the item. I provided tracking numbers to prove I sent the item and that they did receive the item. They then proceeded to file a claim stating the item was broken damaged and not working then send the item back to me. The worst part of the bull**bleep** is that I have photographic proof the serial number of the item I sent and the serial number of the item that was sent back to me or not the same and eBay won't do anything about it. They claim that I could have Photoshop the pictures even though they both have date and time stamps on them from my digital camera.

On problem number two, I sent an item that was fully functioning and hard-to-find. The item I got back was my item but some screws were missing and it's apparent that somebody opened it and took things out of it. I showed them the missing screws and different scratches that weren't on my item based on the photos in my listing and they still insisted they will do nothing. Sellers might get away with certain things but buyers get away with a lot more.
Message 362 of 701
latest reply

How about this one. I sold a camera to someone and it was used. In the description I stated clearly that I did know it was used up to 3 years ago but it is currently untested and I do not know the current condition therefore I was selling AS IS. Well I get a message from the buyer on Friday stating that it isn't operational and she wants her money back with shipping. I have an excellent seller rating and I have only ever had 2 claims out ove almost 300 sales all positives and positive outcomes between me and the buyer. This time I said no returns because of the item being sold as is. She opens a claim up, I call ebay and they tell me that my description conflicts with their "used" explanation. When I said I was only given the option of New or used on the drop down she told me I was wrong. Wrong? there's 2 words to choose from New or Used and the camera sure wasn't NEW! So now my PP credit card is frozen, which I use continually, untill this is resolved. How can Ebay back a buyer that bought an item KNOWING it's being sold as is and untested!? I began selling 3 years ago and the past 8 months it seems it has become very unfair to the sellers and Ebay seems to change or twist policies to their advantage. I used to love selling there but I just deleted all my items, I'm done. To many other options these days.

Message 363 of 701
latest reply

Have you found a comparable site to sell on? If so how's it working? I'm out too. # years top seller rating for most and the past 8 months is a nightmare with Ebay
Message 364 of 701
latest reply

Not any more. Buyers don't come first any more. I received a bag that was as good as the picture. It was flimsy and was sent wrapped in a ball of saran wrap. The days of protecting the buyer is over. Pat Stockbrige
Message 365 of 701
latest reply

I notice Ebay says bid now and get the item.  The bid only gets more competitive bids and puts the item higher which is what ebay wants.  You are better off seeig how the bidding goes instead of having a bidding war.  pat Stockbridge

Message 366 of 701
latest reply

mistake: I meant I receive aa bag that was NOT as good as the picture.
Message 367 of 701
latest reply

I meant NOT as good as picture
Message 368 of 701
latest reply

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH EBAY SINCE 1999 AND THEY ARE GETTING TO DUCK REALLY BAD.I SELL ON EBAY AS A HOBBY BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE EBAY DOESN'T GIVE A SHIP ABOUT THE SELLERS.I WAS TOLD I WAS LIKE WALMART IT DOESN'T MATTER A CUSTOMER CAN RETURN ANYTHING.AND I'M GETTING THINGS RETURNED THAT WAS BROKEN AND WASN'T MINE.I MARK MY THING WITH A UV MARKER FOR PROOF AND EBAY WON'T ACCEPT THAT SO BEWARE NEW EBAY SELLERS FIND ANOTHER SITE.
Message 369 of 701
latest reply

I have purchased three items five months ago. I written feedback & can't delete them from my purchased list. Ebay has not been able to correct this issue. I'm extremely disappointed.
Message 370 of 701
latest reply

Ok thank you for that, but know theirs a problem some where. I understand you deleted them but I'm not sleep walk when I do this I would know about this not trying like a smart. Was my credit card put into them all couldn't of been as I'm only '
Trying figure it out again
Again thank you for that.
Message 371 of 701
latest reply

Stop using eBay, sellers have no rights
Message 372 of 701
latest reply

Your company is totally fraudulent.

I had booked a Refurbished Nokia 5233. Its Item Id is 272102980390 dt 31.03.2016, Bill Details EW601161195IN and Paisa Pay Id is 42254134947.But  you have delivered useless different Mob Phone Local Nokia X2.  If you are in front of me I feel like throwing your phone on your face. 

Message 373 of 701
latest reply

You have that right. No questions asked for my side. Been selling 15 years and this is my first negative feedback from a seller whose ID is a few weeks old. claims that I sent them a used toner that I listed as new. New it was. Now, not only do I have to refund their money, Ebay is making me pay the shipping to get the used toner back! Here now, is a good scam. Create an ID and shakedown sellers for refunds with very high pressure demands using very foul and broken language. If someone refuses the demands them have Ebay extort the funds. When you get a bad rep, get a new ID. Now sellers know they don't have a leg to stand on so most would just refund the money when a dishonest demand is made. How a seller of 15 years and 100% feedback doesn't even get a chance to respond is unbelievable.  This is enough to stop selling. With all the fees and events like this, there isn't any money in it anyway.

Message 374 of 701
latest reply

Don't worry. I'm a seller, sellers have no recourse on Ebay. File a case and you will certainly get your money back. I had 100% feedback and have been selling for 15 years. Buyer complains about a new toner I sent them, they now will ship their used toner back to me and I will pay for it all. I never even got to respond as part of the case. Buyer files case and boom, they win. I will soon be an ex seller. Ebay can kiss my grits.

Message 375 of 701
latest reply