cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Re: Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I ordered a incubator from ebay, it don't work in called seller 6 times finally they said they would call me back never did tried to get results from ebay haven't yet.I had 25 quail eggs 47 dollars, lost them now in total 112 dollars.still no help try to send messages before time ran out but it says to many characters,or look up something else.So I see they not worried about me.

Message 346 of 701
latest reply

I have been selling on Ebay for nearly 20 years and I am at my end.  Ebay has become buyers who "change their minds" and get full refunds including shipping and Customer Service reps who are worse than the IRS - a different answer each time you call.  Most speak broken English and are reading from a script.  They "understand your frustration" and repeat that phrase time and time again - without any sincerety or any idea what it means.  Sellers are the back bone of  Ebay, however, they are all treated as dishonest, stupid dolts who are expected to keep accepting treatment that is unfair and perhaps illegal.  As Ebay loses more and more Sellers, the group of Buyers will also shrink.  Where is the fairness and equal treatment?  Wake up Ebay before it is too late - assuming that it is not already too late.

Message 347 of 701
latest reply

Between sellers who refuse to ship, buyers who refuse to pay, and buyers who claim a product is defective because they are not competent to use it (computer) I'm done with eBay. I'll sell most things some other way or just donate them. eBay wastes too much of my time.

Message 348 of 701
latest reply

I received an painting on canvas that is so wrinkled it can't be used..order #351619430377..please assist me in solving this issue Peggy Stokes

Message 349 of 701
latest reply

eBay is no longer an American Company. If you call eBay, your call is outsourced. I quit eBay as well.

Message 350 of 701
latest reply

It's almost comforting to know I'm not the only upset seller. Been selling occasionally for a couple years. It all started with buyers not paying. Well that results in the final fee being taken out of my bank and later credited to me as an eBay credit, gee thanks. I mostly sell phones so these charges were generally in the 40-70 range. It started happening consistently that the first buyer never paid and I would have to relist which is very annoying and time consuming. Gave up on ebay for a bit. Next phone I sold, same gimmick. Next phone after that, phone sold for a ridiculously high price through the global program for an amount of 2600 which is like a 260 fee. At that point I had it. Fortunately customer care actually helped me out with this one. So I gave them another shot today and another global bs scam. Resisted the phone on Craigslist. I'm a VERY easy going guy. For me to go out of my way to find somewhere to post a complaint really says a lot.
Message 351 of 701
latest reply

yes, The seller sent me a different item that I purchased,relisted the item raising the irtem price by $10. The only way I can get a refund for the item I purchased is to send back the wrong item the seller sent me.Thsi makes no sense

Message 352 of 701
latest reply

eBay is the worst

Message 353 of 701
latest reply

I agree 100%.  I too have been an eBay seller since 2002. 

I found out today that eBay will no longer offer Seller Protection.  I had a buyer purchase something from me (over $100), claimed it was defective (which I knew it wasn't) and I agreed to take it back.   I opened the box & the buyer kept part of the machine.  I contacted eBay & they told me (in poorly broken english) that all the buyer has to do is prove they shipped it back. 

BOOM....... Ebay has forced me to refund the full price along with the return shipping.  They understand my frustration though.  

Message 354 of 701
latest reply

I have a complaint and had not got any satisfy results  I will no longer trust ebay

Frank Di Giacomo

Message 355 of 701
latest reply

Same Exact thing happened to me. Member Since 2003

Buyer Purchased my old smartphone 3 weeks later claims it doesnt work and ebay charges me for the return postage and refunds the buyer. The buyer didnt even return the extra screen protectors or the case that was included witht he purchase.  And to add insult to injury, today I have been deemed a below standard seller because of the returned item and have been put on a selling restriction limit of 210 items per month. Yet I will still be charged the $49.95 each month for the Premium Store Membership.

That is Unprofessional for a bussiness to do even when they are making an extra 9% per item on final value fees for me to do all the work and take all the risks.

All in all, If im not getting what im paying for each month, that Constitutes as a SCAM

Shame on Ebay.

Message 356 of 701
latest reply

I made order last December 05-2015 for fashion winter women down cotton parka long fur collar hooded coat jacket, and I paid $32 with PayPal. I didn't get my item and I don't like no more. Now I need to cancel payment. Thx.
Message 357 of 701
latest reply

Well here's a buyer complaint for you.  Won a bid for an item 15 days ago, paid for it within 15mins of winning the bid and never recieved the item.  This is the second time this has happend to me.  2 days after the date it was suppose to arrive I contacted the seller, she did not respond for several days then told me usps sent it to the wrong address and that she would resend it.  1st of all she generated a tracking number by printing out a label but thats all she ever did.  The usps says she never had any item scanned with that tracking number.  Then she told me i would have it by last Thursday, never arrived so messaged her again last Friday eve and have still not heard back from her. 

Message 358 of 701
latest reply

I am posting complaints on FACEBOOK about how Ebay runs this company.....I am so sick and tired of having to call them...

they are NOT making their sellers describe their items honestly.....CHINA IS THE WORST.....you buy something that runs on

batteries, the item stops working, you think its the batteries, you try changing the batteries to fidn they are GLUED IN!!!!!!!

Message 359 of 701
latest reply

POST EBAYCOMPLAINTS ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!

Message 360 of 701
latest reply