cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Re: Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

do know of a blog  for  e bay complaints.

notice on the worthless linke  :contact us:  worthless. No answers, no concren from EBAy..joke will be  it seems that E Bay is like a lot of companies that get big , go through the ignoring of users complaints and then fall on their ass..

would also be enjoyable to get someonoe on the phone that is not stumbling through the English language

Message 331 of 701
latest reply

I won and auction and the seller didn't like the price so he pulled the auction after I won it claiming the item was out of stock. Now it's re listed. F eBay.
Message 332 of 701
latest reply

Let me add to the pile: eBay just refunded my buyer nearly $600 for items which are already ON THEIR WAY TO HIM. So now I'm out of the payment ($600) and the items (another $600) for a grand total of $1200 that I have lost in only this one instance of trying to sell on ebay. I'm a pretty easy going guy, so that they've managed to upset me over this decision says much in itself.

This is the last time eBay screws me over. 

Message 333 of 701
latest reply

eBay is a fake company I bought a pair of one plus power bank which are not genuine and replica of original I complained to officer on 17 DEC and now date is 6 Jan but my problem is not resolved by eBay when ever I called to costumer officer then he/she told me they would arrange the pickup next day, today what the **bleep** eBay u battered if u can not resolve the problems of costumers so why r u run this company this is last warning for u ebay other wise I will **bleep** ur company
regards Sanjog singh dang

Message 334 of 701
latest reply

long time member... think that since e bay got so big, they dont give a **bleep**..customer service--if get an agent that is at least half proficient in english..still not solution.  no reply to e mails.

consistently provide  :free: listings.. what  joke... try it and a listing cost appears.

E BAY DOESNT GET THROUGH ITS CORPORATE BUTT-HOLE... COMPANIES BECOME SUCCESSFUL, GROW BIG, GET CARELESS AND THEN GO TO THE BOTTOM.

LOOKING FOR A NEW SOURCE TO SELL...AND NOT AMAZON

Message 335 of 701
latest reply

Hi all,

I have bought on Ebay for 15 years, and EVERY seller I have worked with has been great, except my last order. There are lots of bad buyers out there, and worse, Ebay will be costing you your GOOD buyers. (Don't believe me? Check my reviews and ranking 100% and only positive seller feedback).

Ebay is starting to allow, and even embrace fraud, whether it's buyer or seller fraud....so be very, very careful if you sell big ticket items.

Why do I say this? I've been with ebay 15 years. 100% positive ratings. Hundreds of purchases. I have LOVED that I can support small business owners---it was my favorite site and where I did a huge chunk of my buying. I have not given ONE bad rating or placed one claim (even though of course I've had disappointing items here and there, that's the price of shopping anywhere!)--until now.

I bought two pairs of adult, light-weight boxing gloves on Ebay---in NOVEMBER 2015. The seller charged me, yet shipped 4 scraps of fabric. (see attached photos of what I ordered, and what I received.) IThe seller even admitted their warehouse "made a mistake", so I figured it would be an easy fox, either shipping me the right product, or refunding my money. I  always go to the seller first to give them a chance to fix it, and I did this time as well. I spent WEEKS trying to have them either end the product I paid for, or refund it. I didn't care which, I just wanted it fixed, in whichever way was easiest for them. 

Nope. They wanted to keep the money, but not fix it. I finally asked ebay for help after spending weeks trying to resolve it myself. I had picture of the product, the tracking number, even communication with the seller admitting they never shipped my item. This was a company out of china that was certifiably fraudulent (at least on this issue) but Ebay refused to help, told me to deal with the seller, and washed their hands.

So, you'll love this. The seller, on December 16th, then asked me to "close the case" and they would send the correct product, oh, and please give us a "good review". It is now January 14th, and I still have not received anything, no tracking number, no product, nothing.

I honestly feel for you as sellers, because if Ebay treated me this terribly as a buyer, I can only imagine what they do to you. The more Ebay rips off it's good buyers (like me), then you're going to have more of the shady buyers. My advice to sellers or buyers, just be very, very very careful with Ebay---they are no longer the company they were 10 years ago, and they seem to be advocating fraud on both the seller, and the buyer's end.

At least as a buyer, I can just close my account (which I will do if I EVER get this fixed.) But as a seller, you risk your merchandise in addition to your cash, there has to be a better, SAFER site!

Message 336 of 701
latest reply

EBID.NET    ETSY  BONANZLE.COM    EPIER.COM   iOFFER.COM       EBAY REALLY SUCKS !!! I HAVE HAD IT !!!!    THE FIVE SITES I LISTED R MUCH CHEAPER AND HONEST !!!    NO LISTING FEES AND ONLY A 3 PERCET CHARGE ON ITEMS SOLD   AS A SELLER , I AM SICK OF GETTING SCAMMED FROM BUYERS ON EBAY !!!! NEVER AGAIN !!!!

Message 337 of 701
latest reply

I am filing a complaint with our attorney general on Ebay's so called seller protection plan. Fine if they dont' want to pretoect sellers but don't be putting it out there that they do. AND as far as the sellers who see nothing wrong and just take it, shame on you. To make something right, people have to stand up. Other than a p[aid of boots which I got scammed out of, the last thing  I sold was over two years ago. Never sell OR buy again on Ebay. Closed my Paypal account as well. One would tihnk that at age 65 I would learn there are no good people. Guess not.

Message 338 of 701
latest reply

They do not protect sellers at all I sold a item listed as broken or for parts just to have they buyer complain it wasnt working and ihad to refund and pay for shipping yet again I am done with ebay it is a joke
Message 339 of 701
latest reply

I have been trying to bid on items from sellers I've done business with for years.  Never a problem before, I have a great rating.  All of a sudden (when I received a new debit card with the same number but a different "good until" date and protection code) I have sellers who, from eBays customer service representative supervisor, have recently restricted me from purchasing.  I was advised to contact PayPal as it was supposedly their problem.  I did contact PayPal and they told me there is no problem.  I contacted eBay again and was then told it was that some of my sellers have just decided to restrict me, blah-blah-blah.  So I wrote to the sellers who wrote back and told me that my account is not restricted.  Supposedly they have sent an email to eBay through the "help and contact page" about this, but no response.

So here I am, a buyer, wanting to buy, but have restrictions from sellers who have not placed

restrictions on me but eBay says they have...because their eBay system works and it's the

sellers problem.

Yes, a lot of frustration.  Will look into that other website another frustrated individual mentioned.  Yes, I also agree that eBay is too big and does not respond 100% of the time (appropriately) to

either buyer or seller.

Message 340 of 701
latest reply

There are plenty of good people, I am one of them and hope you are too - sorry you got hung out to dry by eBay.
Message 341 of 701
latest reply

Go on the Consumers complaints website - attorneys peruse that to see if someone has a credible suit...it sure sounds like you do.  Yes, eBay is just to darn big to be effective.

Message 342 of 701
latest reply

I couldn't agree more thought I was the only one. Sold an tmobile lg v10 phone on ebay. Had a price listed at 525. I dropped the price all the way down to 450 and went out my way to hand deliver it the next day. No proof of delivery because I hand delivered buyer never left a comment on ebay to confirm delivery or call paypal to confirm. Waited 2 weeks for the money then after that buyer had the nerve to request a refund and open up a claim that my phone was blacklisted. After providing ebay reps with emails and documents from tmobile showing my account and phone was paid off they still sided with the buyer. I ALL I have to say if my phone is damaged or there's some type of malfunction when I get it this weekend. EBay and the buyer is gonna pay. I will no longer be doing business with ebay again especially when all companies today or price matching. Seller Protection my ass.
Message 343 of 701
latest reply

I agree totally everything for the buyers no matter how much they fabricate a story. i just had a buyer say the items i sent came broken, when the items were sent back i see the buyer tried to glue them back together--why? unless the buyer broke the items ect...i talked to a ebay customer employee and the lady told me she would also except a broken item and try to fix it first--really on what planet! ebay told me to except the return but didn't tell me by excepting the return the buyer gets a refund no case. what a joke--i am looking to sell elsewhere--ebay forgets without sellers no buyers

Message 344 of 701
latest reply

I'm with you
Message 345 of 701
latest reply