cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back NEGATIVE Feedback for BUYERS!

Holy cow, I can't give negative feedback for a buyer???  How stupid is THAT?  We had a buyer who DIDN"T PAY, we had to open an unpaid item case, he finally pays, and we can't do SQUAT about it through his feedback rating? 

That means his 100% feedback rating is MOST LIKELY WRONG.  He could have done this a zillion times, and sellers won't know it.

NOT FAIR!

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Bring back Neg fb for buyers. Suggestions?

so why should it be totally biased in favour of the buyer ?
Message 31 of 41
latest reply

keep bombarding e bay for a return for negative buyer f back just go to live help and request it, they will be confused but so what, e bay are sick of me !!
Message 32 of 41
latest reply

keep bombarding e bay for a return for negative buyer f back just go to live help and request it, they will be confused but so what, e bay are sick of me !
Message 33 of 41
latest reply

"the sellers started it " !!??? hilarious !!

Message 34 of 41
latest reply

keep bombarding e bay for a return for negative buyer feed back just go to live help and request it, they will be confused but so what, e bay are sick of me !
Message 35 of 41
latest reply

I think so too. Sellers have limited protection when it comes to feedback.  I had a buyer purchase an item, paid for it, I shipped it, now they say they bought wrong item and want refund. So, I agreed to a refund after asking the buyer to reconsider and sell it themself since it was their mistake, and if not, then I would accept the return and refund them when the shipment comes back.  Needless to say, they left a negative feedback, the also dinged my DSR's, LOL, even the item as described (they purchased wrong item) and shipping time (it was free shipping sent same day as purchase) DSR.  Ha! Go figure. Still shaking head on that one.   I still do not have the item back and they have not sent a tracking number.  Any suggestions? 

Message 36 of 41
latest reply

Have you ever tried to contact ebay on such issues, it is an endless loop. Ebay dont really care as long as they are making money. They earn from  the extortionate seller fees s and final fees, and Paypal fees. Why would they want to chenge this? They have recently even got thier greedy mitts, on the postage an packing dimension. I posted an item to a buer, and ebay would not let me charg £X i for shipping. Then they said it should be sent by trackable delivery which meant £X +£1.20 for trackable items, which was £1,20 more than they allowed, of course as the bidding price goes up you need to send it by Special Delivery, as Recoreded Delivery only is to a Maximum of £50 and then Royal Mail will only after long deliberation only pay you in stamps. to send any item over £50 and well packed as Royal Mail will not pay out if you do not pack the item accroding to thier standards, is £8.55. This is £6.00 more than ebay will let you charge. Yet when the buyer claims there is something wrong ebay send you an email that the buyer says something is wrong with your item. In my case that buyer auntie_wainright screamed blue murder and allegations it was a fake, when It was clearly not so. I had to pay £5. l had to pay for a Pre paid label. It is funny when I want to send an item eBay say the maximum I can charge is £3,.40 then they earnt £5.00 to send it back and so make a Profit from that. Ebay are scum and so are most of the buyers. For the buyers ,Your best way is to claim the item is fake and so receive a total refund, and they get to keep the item, hence why I kept the buyer sweet, although knowing that thier were c*nts.. Thier names have been noted by by me. Ebay dont care, for them its a win win solution, I sell now on Gumtree or Ebid, Even f you get less money scum like ebay need to be taught  a lesson

Message 37 of 41
latest reply

so from a fair 50-50 situation you prefer a 100% to zero situation, in what other business on the planet does that occur ?

Message 38 of 41
latest reply

So why not go to Change.org and start an online petition? I'd sign it and I think thousands morre would too.

Message 39 of 41
latest reply

the point is that Ebay are not only undemacratic but collude with criminals and fraudsters. I even took some non payers to court because the broke a legal contract to buy. I won in all cases but these arseholes STILL have 100% positive feedback on Ebay so can fleece others or at least cuase them loss of money and time. Ebay are **bleep** where fairness and honesty are concerned.

Message 40 of 41
latest reply

For "bleep" read er...excrement.

Message 41 of 41
latest reply