cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?

deanna_xo
Enthusiast

Hello!

Today when I logged in on my phone and checked my listings, they all said 0 views. Which I know is not the case because I've already seen that they did have views. Thought maybe it was my app so I logged in on my laptop, still says 0 views. This is on listings I've had up for weeks and new listings I've just posted within the past 24 hours. Is this a problem everyone is having?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

EBAY GLITCH?...probably.

We never pay attention to how many views an item gets (or watchers)...only pay a little attention to actual "action" (bidding) on an open listing. Most attention given is after a listing ends "successful".

"They don't keep me here 'cause I'm GORGEOUS, they keep me here 'cause I'm SMART"...Judge Judy

Message 2 of 66
latest reply

My page is the same way.  I tried two different browsers, same.  Funny you can see the views here in the forum.

Perhaps some sellers pages are not getting viewed at all and this is a cover up.  Sales are way down.  "so ebay says"

Message 3 of 66
latest reply

Same here... Both on my mobile( iPhone 5) and home computer (Windows XP). Must be eBay glitch. hope they fix it soon.

Message 4 of 66
latest reply

Found this thread over on Seller Central...users reporting the same...

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Seller-Central/Where-Have-The/5200160787

ebay's programmers must be tinkering again...or at least one may already be drunk celebrating "Hump Day".

"They don't keep me here 'cause I'm GORGEOUS, they keep me here 'cause I'm SMART"...Judge Judy

Message 5 of 66
latest reply

Traffic reports are not available either.  What a quinky dink!  X-(  Funny, I phoned them yesterday regarding slow traffic…today this happens.

Message 6 of 66
latest reply

I have it too. I figured it was just me, thanks for posting!

Message 7 of 66
latest reply

I hope this is a temporary glitch.  The "Watchers" column is still reporting, but not the "Views".  I follow views all the time, as the low views means that I should probably change my title of the pictures to see if that helps.  I am sure some people could care less, but I use this feature all the time and hope they get it back up running soon.  Glitches like this should be mentioned in their announcements so we  would know what is going on.  Thanks for bring this problem up.  Hopefully eBay will make mention of what is happening.

Message 8 of 66
latest reply

Well, at least it isn't a complete 8 - 24 hr. complete site shut down glitch as used to happen.

Message 9 of 66
latest reply

Seems like it happens every few weeks. 

Should be fixed soon. 

Message 10 of 66
latest reply

yes, same here can't see how many views.

Message 11 of 66
latest reply

Yes, I am having the same problem. Very frustrating! Hope it's fixed by tomorrow. Looks strange to have "watchers" but no "views".

Message 12 of 66
latest reply

deanna_xo
Enthusiast

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR THE REPLIES!

Got home from work and its back to normal 🙂

Message 13 of 66
latest reply

So now I have 1 bid but the views still showing 0.

Message 14 of 66
latest reply

It is 2017 and i am having this issue for the first time. Interestingly enough I just started paying for a store, maybe it has something to do with that? Should I cancel the store and ask for a refund? I'm considering it, things where easier and the glitches where less drastic when I didn't have a store (not to mention it didn't cost me a monthly fee)

Message 15 of 66
latest reply